H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-17-2004, 12:45 PM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Paper route??? Nah...he's makes deliveries to the sperm bank one mouthful at a time.
Old 12-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

First, Arnie. To debate one must have validity. You don't, since you took great care to lie about yourself. Second, this vain attempt to get people to rush over and up the hits on your site is about as lame as the drivel you like to think of as your intelligent thoughts.

You made the point to come to this site full of H2 owners who discuss their varying ownership of the said vehicle only to stir things up. Then you want to pretend to be an active part of the citizenry by making up crap about being married, with kids blah blah blah.

Yeah, you have admitted that you wish you had the powers of the Jedi. Looks stupid when someone else puts it in print. You see, the thing is, when self-serving little children like you that try to pretend to be all grown uppy and want to take a position in life that they know will be controversial can't help but spread their words all over the internet. Just like you have done.

You even go so far as to expound on the comments made by others just so you can letter out what you think we all will think is intellectual bliss. I don't remember anyone on here saying that "foreign economies (are) harming America and American jobs." Then to further your ego up the scale, you want to feign supposed threats against you from this forum. You are just too smart for us, aren't you.

Then it's the biggest f***ing thing that sticks out. You got so caught up in all of your own bull**** that you said you now had "to go read to your kids." Just a stupid amatuer mistake or did you simply forget what time it was when you typed that?

If you really want to sprout your intellectual wings, why not pick a forum where someone that really gives a **** about the crank you call an opinion and go discuss your discourse there. Better yet, why don't you come up with something a little more original instead of riding on the idea coattails of the kooks that have come before you.

Even better, go talk with your freethinking brethren and talk about your heros of the past who were supposed freethinkers and discuss how there is no proof of a God, that you have the answers and that is that there are no answers.

You see, you give yourself away left and right. See my last post, I knew your were about to jump in and start typing away. Then you saw my post and decided to wait but just couldn't stand it. You are so full of yourself that you just had to get into it right away. And what was your first comment. Typical debate class bull****. "Is that the best you guys can do." "I can give as good as I get."

So, please, don't flatter yourself thinking that you are anymore than a ball of yarn being played with by a bunch of neurotic house cats OD'd on catnip.
Old 12-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

First, Arnie. To debate one must have validity. You don't, since you took great care to lie about yourself. Second, this vain attempt to get people to rush over and up the hits on your site is about as lame as the drivel you like to think of as your intelligent thoughts.

You made the point to come to this site full of H2 owners who discuss their varying ownership of the said vehicle only to stir things up. Then you want to pretend to be an active part of the citizenry by making up crap about being married, with kids blah blah blah.

Yeah, you have admitted that you wish you had the powers of the Jedi. Looks stupid when someone else puts it in print. You see, the thing is, when self-serving little children like you that try to pretend to be all grown uppy and want to take a position in life that they know will be controversial can't help but spread their words all over the internet. Just like you have done.

You even go so far as to expound on the comments made by others just so you can letter out what you think we all will think is intellectual bliss. I don't remember anyone on here saying that "foreign economies (are) harming America and American jobs." Then to further your ego up the scale, you want to feign supposed threats against you from this forum. You are just too smart for us, aren't you.

Then it's the biggest f***ing thing that sticks out. You got so caught up in all of your own bull**** that you said you now had "to go read to your kids." Just a stupid amatuer mistake or did you simply forget what time it was when you typed that?

If you really want to sprout your intellectual wings, why not pick a forum where someone that really gives a **** about the crank you call an opinion and go discuss your discourse there. Better yet, why don't you come up with something a little more original instead of riding on the idea coattails of the kooks that have come before you.

Even better, go talk with your freethinking brethren and talk about your heros of the past who were supposed freethinkers and discuss how there is no proof of a God, that you have the answers and that is that there are no answers.

You see, you give yourself away left and right. See my last post, I knew your were about to jump in and start typing away. Then you saw my post and decided to wait but just couldn't stand it. You are so full of yourself that you just had to get into it right away. And what was your first comment. Typical debate class bull****. "Is that the best you guys can do." "I can give as good as I get."

So, please, don't flatter yourself thinking that you are anymore than a ball of yarn being played with by a bunch of neurotic house cats OD'd on catnip.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

And you forget to mention that they don't stay on trails, they run over federally protected wilderness and small creatures on the endangered species list.

Stacy
Old 12-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

And you forget to mention that they don't stay on trails, they run over federally protected wilderness and small creatures on the endangered species list.

Stacy
Old 12-17-2004, 11:52 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

The prosparity of this country is based on individualizm, capitalizm, and the freedom to do anything you want or can do within the law. The right for me to own and drive a Hummer for any reason is the very same reason you have the opportunity to enjoy your "upper middle class" lifestyle, whatever that may be.
Old 12-17-2004, 11:52 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

The prosparity of this country is based on individualizm, capitalizm, and the freedom to do anything you want or can do within the law. The right for me to own and drive a Hummer for any reason is the very same reason you have the opportunity to enjoy your "upper middle class" lifestyle, whatever that may be.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:39 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I have had one negative action. I was at a Jermaine Taylor boxing match in Little Rock last weekend so I attribute all the reactions from the adreniline flowing except it was a 17 or 18 year old girl. As i backed up to get in line to drive out Her feller ran up behind me and blocked Me at which she stuck her tongue out and gave me the bird salute.. I squared around and ran up beside warned them that if it had been a real redneck i would have just backed up and pushed you over on your top. She says I don't care those are just to much money for their to be hungry people, I replied Jesus said the poor we will have with us always and that those that do not work do not eat. I said well I started with nothing and I'm a God made man not doing without anything so there is a way to move up the ladder and this H2 cost would by 5 to 6 of yours. Again she said well I do not care. I replied well maybe you do not but my 2 daughters are very greatful that their dad gets them good cars and buy thier gas so and would not trade places with you for anything, now tell me you really think i'm stupid enough to believe you would not jump on that deal if your Dad could do it for You. She sticks her tongue out so i respond by rubbing it in, so i tell her well my girls get to pick what they drive and by the looks of yours your jellous and it does not become you. I took off runnning up beside of 5 cars to exit having to jump ditchs and very tall curbs where no onelse could go. I sat outside gate and when they came up she looked down sheepishly and said that is really neat. I told her when you get done with enjoyng being a kid which you should enjoy, you to can get serious about what you want and earn you one.
She says sorry where i replied thank You. She said it is a very pretty truck. I guess we have to let people know we are not going to back down for being able to put in the work time and effort to have H2's if that is what we choose to spend our money on.
Well Thank You for the use of The Soapbox.
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 12-18-2004, 12:39 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I have had one negative action. I was at a Jermaine Taylor boxing match in Little Rock last weekend so I attribute all the reactions from the adreniline flowing except it was a 17 or 18 year old girl. As i backed up to get in line to drive out Her feller ran up behind me and blocked Me at which she stuck her tongue out and gave me the bird salute.. I squared around and ran up beside warned them that if it had been a real redneck i would have just backed up and pushed you over on your top. She says I don't care those are just to much money for their to be hungry people, I replied Jesus said the poor we will have with us always and that those that do not work do not eat. I said well I started with nothing and I'm a God made man not doing without anything so there is a way to move up the ladder and this H2 cost would by 5 to 6 of yours. Again she said well I do not care. I replied well maybe you do not but my 2 daughters are very greatful that their dad gets them good cars and buy thier gas so and would not trade places with you for anything, now tell me you really think i'm stupid enough to believe you would not jump on that deal if your Dad could do it for You. She sticks her tongue out so i respond by rubbing it in, so i tell her well my girls get to pick what they drive and by the looks of yours your jellous and it does not become you. I took off runnning up beside of 5 cars to exit having to jump ditchs and very tall curbs where no onelse could go. I sat outside gate and when they came up she looked down sheepishly and said that is really neat. I told her when you get done with enjoyng being a kid which you should enjoy, you to can get serious about what you want and earn you one.
She says sorry where i replied thank You. She said it is a very pretty truck. I guess we have to let people know we are not going to back down for being able to put in the work time and effort to have H2's if that is what we choose to spend our money on.
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 12-18-2004, 12:46 AM

Tex is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
Rick <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HARD CORE

I like that! Hat's off to you!

Next time, throw a Dollar out the window and tell her to go get something to eat.

05 Black SUT

Old 12-18-2004, 12:46 AM

Tex is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RLTAZH2:
Rick <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HARD CORE

I like that! Hat's off to you!

Next time, throw a Dollar out the window and tell her to go get something to eat.

05 Black SUT

Old 12-18-2004, 05:09 AM

Arnold McBain is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that is one cute pooch.
Old 12-18-2004, 05:09 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that is one cute pooch.
Old 12-18-2004, 05:25 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnold McBain:
Right, we should all mind our own business.

Still, this is the only defense I've heard (also from sfox above), that you guys just don't care about what people think and that you have the right to drive whatever you want. And I'll agree to both the points.

But tell me why Hummers, and other city-driven SUVs aren't wasteful of limited resources, namely the fossil fuel over which we're fighting a war and losing soldiers?

What is your answer other than "just shut the **** up you jealous moron"? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

McBain-

You are correct in stating that the supply of oil and gasoline derived from fossil fuels is being depleted, however you really need to start reading the news and recognize that ethanol derived from corn and biodiesel and biogasoline derived from waste vegetable oil, animal and plant byproducts is making a huge push to replace them. So I wouldn't worry too much about replacing our depleting fossil fuels.

With regards to our troops dying over Iraqi oil. You would have to believe that we went to war over oil as opposed to trying to remove a dictator and liberate a country. That's actually your opinion and you would have to take that up with W...
Old 12-18-2004, 05:25 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnold McBain:
Right, we should all mind our own business.

Still, this is the only defense I've heard (also from sfox above), that you guys just don't care about what people think and that you have the right to drive whatever you want. And I'll agree to both the points.

But tell me why Hummers, and other city-driven SUVs aren't wasteful of limited resources, namely the fossil fuel over which we're fighting a war and losing soldiers?

What is your answer other than "just shut the **** up you jealous moron"? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

McBain-

You are correct in stating that the supply of oil and gasoline derived from fossil fuels is being depleted, however you really need to start reading the news and recognize that ethanol derived from corn and biodiesel and biogasoline derived from waste vegetable oil, animal and plant byproducts is making a huge push to replace them. So I wouldn't worry too much about replacing our depleting fossil fuels.

With regards to our troops dying over Iraqi oil. You would have to believe that we went to war over oil as opposed to trying to remove a dictator and liberate a country. That's actually your opinion and you would have to take that up with W...
Old 12-18-2004, 06:09 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devilsfan:
I am seriously interested in your knowledge of the current automotive market and how it fits the needs of consumers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, to cut to the chase, I don't know jack about SUVs. I couldn't tell a Durango from a Dingo.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Challenge: find me a vehicle that meets YOUR approval and the following criteria (and gets good gas mileage, according to your standards) and I will be happy to look into it - seriously: <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You win that one, I guess. But my point is that when you add this criterion, the only way to make it work is to change priorites:

1. Is envronmentally friendly: Gets at least 25mpg, and has the same emission rating as current PCs (passenger cars).

Obviously right now there is no such vehicle. So if I were in your situation, I would have to adjust my priorites, and to me the envronmental concerns are higher. And in that case I would just be SOL and asking myself, "why did I get two humongous dogs without thinking about how to transport them?" But your priorities are apparently different.

Maybe, you would like a perfectly comfortable life for yourself first. I would like rather a better world for my and your kids, where they're free of dependence on foreign oil (and the wars over it), free to walk and bike and drive the streets safely without the constant threat of humungous vehicles all around them, and of course free to breath clean air.

I have a feeling you're really not as selfish as all that, but that you didn't factor in your other priorites when you chose your SUV.

But By taking steps like increasing average milage to 25-30 mpg, we could save close to the amount of oil we export from the Persian Gulf.

More info:

http://www.hybridcars.com/oil.html

The reason cars like this don't yet exist is because not enough people are demanding them. Instead, they buy the exact opposite and the car companies will make whatever will sell.

Fortunately, it looks like at least Hummer sales are dropping, a signal that people are catching on. Hybrid SUVs look good too...

Also, lest you think I'm being too harsh by suggesting you sacrifice keeping dogs, I wonder what some of you might think at seeing a wellfare mother of 7 asking for more "handouts".