H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

So I just got back from picking up about 15 bags of concrete at the local masonry/hardware yard. It was pretty funny...when I pulled in all shined up people were looking at me like..."what wrong turn did he just make!". I go inside green with what I am looking for, and talk with these guys about tons of masonry products, and then buy 15 bags of concrete - they are loading it in the truck they are like - holy ****, that comes back up...is that air suspension or something? Then we shot the breeze about cars for about 15 minutes!! They were all looking it all over, and checking it out...it was pretty cool!! I was totally prejudged!

One guy was like, I am sold!
Old 08-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Hummer Guru

So I just got back from picking up about 15 bags of concrete at the local masonry/hardware yard. It was pretty funny...when I pulled in all shined up people were looking at me like..."what wrong turn did he just make!". I go inside green with what I am looking for, and talk with these guys about tons of masonry products, and then buy 15 bags of concrete - they are loading it in the truck they are like - holy ****, that comes back up...is that air suspension or something? Then we shot the breeze about cars for about 15 minutes!! They were all looking it all over, and checking it out...it was pretty cool!! I was totally prejudged!

One guy was like, I am sold!
Old 08-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Got to love it

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey that's great. Good to hear stories like that.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice! That would be a good reason for the SUT....

'03 H2
Old 08-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dochummer:
Very nice! That would be a good reason for the SUT.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly!
Old 08-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Hummer Expert

GeorgeSSSS is off the scale

H2 -- SUV or SUT. There's nothing like either of them. [Except an H3]

George SSSS
Black 2005 Adventure Series; factory touch screen GPS w/XM radio; factory express open/close sunroof; reclining second row seats; Warn 9.5ti Multi-Mount Winch; Gobi Stealth roof rack with PIAA lights; HotShot windshield washer fluid system
Old 08-10-2005, 01:36 AM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GeorgeSSSS:
H2 -- SUV or SUT. There's nothing like either of them. [Except an H3]

George SSSS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for sharing the love with the H3 George

Old 08-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Hummer Guru

When are you getting your H3 Hummernewbie?
Old 08-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:
When are you getting your H3 Hummernewbie? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish I had a concrete answer to that question
(pun intended )

My salesman told me a week ago that it should be in around the end of the month or shortly after the first. I am kind of over stressing about it after waiting this long. I do feel like I am getting jerked around since there are people taking delivery of their Slate Blue H3s that just ordered in the past month or so. I wish it was here two months ago but I figure it will be here when in get here

Old 08-10-2005, 04:52 PM

gorton is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:

One guy was like, I am sold! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok so let me get this straight, you bought 15 bags of concrete to make it look like your not actually one of those H2 owners who bought their truck for attention, but rather as a utility vehicle for work. well, i got news for you. these trucks are made to attract attention, not for hauling bags of dry conctrete mortar. it's one or the other. there is no inbetween.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gorton:
ok so let me get this straight, you bought 15 bags of concrete to make it look like your not actually one of those H2 owners who bought their truck for attention, but rather as a utility vehicle for work. well, i got news for you. these trucks are made to attract attention, not for hauling bags of dry conctrete mortar. it's one or the other. there is no inbetween. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No fish stick boy, what he said was he bought 15 bags of concrete and he picked them up in his H2 SUT. It really wasn't that hard to understand. Apparently they did such a good job designing the H2 that it is dual purpose, flash and function. Thanks for pointing that out to all that might not have known it all ready

Old 08-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
When are you getting your H3 Hummernewbie? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish I had a concrete answer to that question
(pun intended )

My salesman told me a week ago that it should be in around the end of the month or shortly after the first. I am kind of over stressing about it after waiting this long. I do feel like I am getting jerked around since there are people taking delivery of their Slate Blue H3s that just ordered in the past month or so. I wish it was here two months ago but I figure it will be here when in get here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTH? It took us just over a month to get ours. (NOT RUBBING IN OR ANYTHING) . Did your dealer just forget to order it or something? Maybe it was a constaint on an option? Do you ahve an order number? Maybe someone here can track your rig for you.

I bet you have all of your acc.'s for it already stacked in your garage ready to go.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
WTH? It took us just over a month to get ours. (NOT RUBBING IN OR ANYTHING) . Did your dealer just forget to order it or something? Maybe it was a constaint on an option? Do you ahve an order number? Maybe someone here can track your rig for you.

I bet you have all of your acc.'s for it already stacked in your garage ready to go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The main holdup was I waited on Slate Blue I think. I could have had the first Victory Red that came in two months ago but wanted the blue. I have wondered if he forgot to order and really need to go get the order number from him. He really is pretty much clueless when it comes to giving me info.

I wish I did, but unfortunately no accessories in the garage yet. Part of the reason that I have not pushed hard for a delivery date is I am waiting to find out if I am going to be buying a new house. Unfortunately because of schools, looks like we will be moving and I would rather get my new Slate Blue pride and joy after getting a little further along on the house. Oh well, time will tell

Old 08-10-2005, 05:57 PM

greenhummer is off the scale

"well, i got news for you. these trucks are made to attract attention, not for hauling bags of dry conctrete mortar. it's one or the other. there is no inbetween."

Yo Gorton,

Please read your posts before hitting the button - that way you won't contradict yourself. i.e. "it's one or the other.."!!!!!

Oh, and could I ask your permission to tote around three infants in the middle row??? There are very few vehicles that allow three baby seats in one row: and all are large-sized SUVs. Unfortunately your POS Prius will just not do it.

So, I get to have fun driving on the weekends while still taking the family out. Long live the H2! Down with trolls!!!

Greenhummer '05 H2 SUV
Old 08-10-2005, 08:27 PM

gorton is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gorton:
ok so let me get this straight, you bought 15 bags of concrete to make it look like your not actually one of those H2 owners who bought their truck for attention, but rather as a utility vehicle for work. well, i got news for you. these trucks are made to attract attention, not for hauling bags of dry conctrete mortar. it's one or the other. there is no inbetween. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No fish stick boy, what he said was he bought 15 bags of concrete and he picked them up in his H2 SUT. It really wasn't that hard to understand. Apparently they did such a good job designing the H2 that it is dual purpose, flash and function. Thanks for pointing that out to all that might not have known it all ready </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh don't you look smart now. yeah you basically recapped what i recapped of VT Stopmers, but then you added an insult to it. Why, i guess because you want attention, and your H2 is obviously not getting you enough. thanks for wasting the board bandwith by repating things 3 times. ****head.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:27 PM

hyperion78 is off the scale

he was really buying the bags of concrete because he was going to "invite" gordon over for a little "swim" later.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! Gortons still here?!

Hey Gorty, I am just posting so Hyperion doesn't kill the thread again. Please don't insult me because I have girly parts.
Old 08-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Hummer Guru

oh don't you look smart now. yeah you basically recapped what i recapped of VT Stopmers, but then you added an insult to it. Why, i guess because you want attention, and your H2 is obviously not getting you enough. thanks for wasting the board bandwith by repating things 3 times. ****head. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn you have got to be one of the slowest trolls to ever stop by. I pointed out what he said and that there was no mention of or intent to attract attention. I also pointed out that contrary to your claim, the H2 SUT apparently can attract attention while being functional. I am not saying that VT bought his to get attention in case you try to twist it that way. Lastly, I do not get any attention from my H2 because I don't have one. I never claimed to have one and it even says I am waiting on my H3 in my tagline you sh*t for brains

Old 08-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hyperion78:
he was really buying the bags of concrete because he was going to "invite" gordon over for a little "swim" later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Carefull, I think gort is one of the e-Gotti's