View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Hummer Veteran

cdmintmi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What tires should I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpage

Sorry havent been on in a while.

WPage...they arent AT quiet, but they are WAY QUIETER THAN OTHER MT'S. Theres just a little humm that lets you know youre going. Ive had some that you couldnt even use a cell phone going the highway they were so loud. Im telling you these are quiet, especially for a MT. The only other one Ive heard that comes close are the Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's. And I got almost 80,000 miles out the toyo's!!!! Now thats a damn good tire I dont care who you are or what you drive!

Ed G...the lights on lower bumper are the stock fog lights I just took a 540 PIAA lens cover and trimmed to fit in the stock hole to match my 520 ATP's on the brush guard. It was very cheap and I think it looks pretty slick. I actually got the idea form another member Fourfourto in this post

thanks fourfourto by the way
06 H3, Boulder Grey (somtimes/mostly just mud, color of mud varies), Leveling Kit, 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's, Westin chrome nerf bar, chrome brush guard, Chrome kit, chrome roof bars, navigation, XM,
brush gaurd lights. Want: 4" or 6" lift, rock rails to replace the steps, roof rack w/lights, want a rack above the spare on rear door, custom seat covers...should be done then but I doubt it