H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Hummer Veteran

kdio is off the scale

It was on the news that Arianna Huffington has a video of herself driving a hybrid car while Arnold drives a Hummer.
Check it out http://votearianna.com/movie/.

03 H2 Sunset Orange Polished Magna Charger w headers & cold air intake, 37" MTRs w Weld Mountain Crushers, GPS Nav. & 2 rear LCD TVs w DVD, Extreme Tube steps
Old 09-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Hummer Veteran

kdio is off the scale

It was on the news that Arianna Huffington has a video of herself driving a hybrid car while Arnold drives a Hummer.
Check it out http://votearianna.com/movie/.

03 H2 Sunset Orange Polished Magna Charger w headers & cold air intake, 37" MTRs w Weld Mountain Crushers, GPS Nav. & 2 rear LCD TVs w DVD, Extreme Tube steps
Old 09-03-2003, 12:31 PM

DiscoDancingRover is off the scale

Already beat you to it http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=5106011751&m=885606241 4

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
Old 09-03-2003, 01:42 PM

argonaut is off the scale

God damn hippie woman

'03 H2 Sunset Orange No mods
'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5
Old 09-03-2003, 02:17 PM

SJ is off the scale

Huffington keeps pushing the fact that she drives a Hybrid and that Arnold drives a Hummer. She has repeated this over and over again in the interviews I've seen.

My response to her would be: "So you're telling the public that you drive an import while Arnold drives an American product? So you're telling the public that you contribute to the trade deficit, while Arnold contributes to American industry and our economy in a more direct and powerful manner? OK, just so we have it straight!"
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png
Old 09-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

Why is it that she compares herself to Arnold all of the time. Is it because they are both from otehr countries and are trying to help ours. How come I can understand everything that comes out of Arnold's mouth and nothing that comes out of hers?
Old 09-03-2003, 10:49 PM

dostacos is off the scale

I think if you could do the research you would find that Arnold bought the FIRST consumer Hummer. and he owns more than one
Old 09-03-2003, 11:52 PM

OUSUCKS is off the scale

Pretty funny. But can you pull chicks in one of those damn hybrids? I'll remain content with my 10.4 mpg.
Old 09-04-2003, 12:33 AM
Hummer Veteran

NEGATE is off the scale

Ya gotta admit that Hummer looked very cool wacking out that deer, and the tree was no match for it either. Why didn't they show Arnold rolling over aireola and her "hybrid"? Would that be too much like reality?

I wonder where she thinks electricty comes from?

I wonder where her money came from ?

She is a tax welching bag of lies!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2003, 12:11 PM

NCHummerman is off the scale

Arianna has a "crush" on Arnold ...

Michael
---
Pewter Hummer H2
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
Old 09-04-2003, 02:16 PM
Hummer Professional

H2 Bill is an unknown quantity at this point

I have heard that she lives in a 20,000+ square foot house that I would imagine is air-conditioned and 99% of the time travels in a chauffeured limo! Now she is the epitome of a conservationist!! She needs to take a look in the mirror before she criticizes others.

2003 H2 Hummer, Yellow,Polished Whipple Supercharged, Edelbrock ceramics, catback,18" Ambush w/mudders,lots of goodies!
Y2K Corvette Millennium Yellow Convert/Blk/Blk, B&B headers, B&B Tri-Flo's, H-Tech MAG,GMS MAF, RM Racing TwinFlow.
1994 Chev 454 Suburban, Blown, Doug Thorley
1970 Trans Am, balanced, blue printed, Hooker ceramics

www.4swimwear.com
1970 Trans Am balanced, blueprinted, ceramic headers, etc.
Old 09-04-2003, 02:40 PM

SOCAL XMER is off the scale

I want to see the Hummer run over the hybrid with her in it, then we can say wich one survives a crash with the least damage, hmmm
Hummer beauty marks on skidplate and bumper and hybrid totalled.
I am so sick of her and her I know what's best for you attitude! damm limosine Liberal's

I want an H3!
XM satellite radio,killing AM and FM one sub at a time!
Old 09-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Susan Estrich
Call her Guv-to-be, not Mom

August 21, 2003

Arianna Huffington has been recalled as a mother.

Her children have voted with their feet. They didn't want her to run for governor of California. She ran anyway. On the day she announced her candidacy at "A Place Called Home," in South Central Los Angeles, her children moved out of hers in Brentwood and into their father's. "Our oldest daughter has been devastated by it," her dad said.

"A Place Called Home," according to its Web site, was created to give inner-city kids somewhere to go after school to do their homework, watch TV, play with their friends and "be with people that care about them -- basic rights that all kids should have." That's what most kids get from their mothers.

Bad fathers have been running for office for decades. Does it matter if a mother runs instead?

Huffington has no chance of winning. Never did. The only reason to run was her ego, self-aggrandizement, attention -- at the expense of her kids.

She is running on a platform she didn't even believe in a few years ago. Nor is it one she lives by.

How could she do that to her children? my own children ask.

In Huffington's case, of course, it may be a bit more complicated than that, financially speaking, since it's slightly more difficult to live off your children's child support when your children aren't living with you. But don't bet against her. This is, after all, the woman who runs against oil interests and lives in a mansion financed by oil money, rails against pigs at the trough and pays no taxes, runs as an independent and supports a guru. She's even got a documentary crew following her for the campaign. I wonder if they filmed the children moving out.

In truth, I find her charming, as such people can be. She is who she is, and she makes no bones about it. She used to be against feminism and now supports it; used to be a conservative and now isn't; encouraged her husband to support Proposition 187 and now opposes it; used to support Gingrich and now opposes him; opposes corporate tax breaks yet takes advantage of them; rails against oil wealth and lives off it; vows to take care of children and ignores the needs of her own.

It is the people supporting her whom I find utterly inexplicable -- or, rather, indefensible. She doesn't pretend to have principles. But don't they?

The ease with which she has taken Hollywood by storm is an embarrassing confirmation of the shallowness of my hometown. Don't people care that just 10 minutes ago, she railed against everything and everyone she now embraces? I didn't know, some say blankly.

Today's faxes bring an invitation to a "great night of comedy and politics in support of Arianna for Governor," starring Al Franken, Bill Maher and Harry Shearer -- liberal men, today's bait.

Michael Huffington says she is very seductive. I guess. He's admitted to being bisexual, and she got him to marry her. But these guys pretend to be serious about their politics, passionate even. Entertainment is one thing. Crossing the line to politics, turning the governor's race into a joke, is worse.

But when it costs you your kids, when the kids ask you not to do it, when they move out . . . whew.

If you don't get that right, Jackie Kennedy used to say, what difference does anything else make? You're only as happy as your least happy kid, one of my friends always says.

I guess that's not true of Arianna Huffington. She looks pretty happy these days.

http://www.indystar.com/print/articl...-3319-021.html
Old 09-04-2003, 10:39 PM
Hummer Veteran

Ted is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SJ:
Huffington keeps pushing the fact that she drives a Hybrid and that Arnold drives a Hummer. She has repeated this over and over again in the interviews I've seen.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She things she is so enviro because she drives a fuel efficient car. I'm sure she also lives in modest tiny house that is efficient to heat and cool
Old 09-04-2003, 11:04 PM

NCHummerman is off the scale

I seem to remember that she has a Lincoln Navigator ????

Michael
---
Pewter Hummer H2
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
Old 09-05-2003, 01:50 AM
Hummer Veteran

RonB is off the scale

at least Arnold pays his taxes, I don't think she's filed in a few years.
Old 09-05-2003, 11:17 AM

Detonate is off the scale

She's filed, she just claims huge losses.

For instance she had a deduction of $10,000 for Make-Up and a Make-Up Consultant.

-Jim March
Arlington TX
2003 Red H2
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder
Old 09-05-2003, 11:53 AM
H2 Club DFW Chapter Founder

HummerTeam is off the scale

Damn, $10,000 in make-up and consulting? WTF? The above article hits the nail on the head regarding this wacko...

Travis

http://www.HummerTeam.com