H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 07-06-2005, 03:42 AM

BeerDog is off the scale

Man.. this is killing me... I want my H3 so bad. The problem is that I've never paid MSRP for a car.. and what bothers me the most is that I can't get a Salesman to call me back... I'm totally not used to this.. I'm used to Car Sales people calling me, emailing me, faxing me.. But No..not with this H3... The smart thing for me to do is wait for the dust to settle.. but deep down inside I'm like a little kid... I want it NOW!!! and with GM extending the Employee Discount... It only means that they(sales People) will have fat pockets selling H2's and not want to bother with little old me... Damn it!!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 03:42 AM

BeerDog is off the scale

Man.. this is killing me... I want my H3 so bad. The problem is that I've never paid MSRP for a car.. and what bothers me the most is that I can't get a Salesman to call me back... I'm totally not used to this.. I'm used to Car Sales people calling me, emailing me, faxing me.. But No..not with this H3... The smart thing for me to do is wait for the dust to settle.. but deep down inside I'm like a little kid... I want it NOW!!! and with GM extending the Employee Discount... It only means that they(sales People) will have fat pockets selling H2's and not want to bother with little old me... Damn it!!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 04:01 AM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It only means that they(sales People) will have fat pockets selling H2's and not want to bother with little old me... Damn it!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only H2s, but H3s too... right now this is the hottest and coolest trucks out there, they don't need to call anyone back, all their H3s are going FAST. If you want to have the latest and greatest you HAVE to pay the price
Old 07-06-2005, 01:02 PM
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon's Avatar
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is offline
Hummer Professional

MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

unless you live in arkansas where the average annual income is lower than most places. (i believe it's around 22,000/yr.) we dont' have a lot of shipments, but it's not all that hard to find one.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Just bang the phone beer dog and and you can get a deal in TX on one. I will wait and see what happens with the Avis rental fleet and see if some hot auction deals come down.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

I have driven my poor wife insane, to the point she said OK will get the F****ing Hummer as she is worried about milage and reliability as we have 2 VW's that have become money pits.She wanted a Tahoe and to me they would suck even more gas than the baby Hummer.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:26 PM

BeerDog is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> It only means that they(sales People) will have fat pockets selling H2's and not want to bother with little old me... Damn it!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My apologies to Hummer Salespeople... I know you have to make a living... and more power to you when times are good... Okay...I feel better now...
Old 07-07-2005, 01:32 AM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

I have feeling that the H3 will out sell the H2.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:23 AM

skeeter is off the scale

Beerdog, I grew up around carlots. Paying MSRP was not easy for me to do. I know how much their markups are. Just bite the bullet, and get one. Its only money, I have no regrates buying mine. It is a lot of fun to drive, and I own a 77 orange corvette. Otherwise just plan on waiting about a year to get a deal on one. Everybody wants one right now.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:28 AM

BeerDog is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skeeter:
Beerdog, I grew up around carlots. Paying MSRP was not easy for me to do. I know how much their markups are. Just bite the bullet, and get one. Its only money, I have no regrates buying mine. It is a lot of fun to drive, and I own a 77 orange corvette. Otherwise just plan on waiting about a year to get a deal on one. Everybody wants one right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Skeeter, You are right... I came close tonight..
Test drove a Black Luxury Edition with the Adventure Add On... It rode nice.. I almost gave in... Tried to look strong.. but I sensed the Salesman new that I was ripe for the pickings... I got away this time..but I fear I won't be able to hold off much longer...
Old 07-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Hummer Expert

XM DUDE is off the scale

or you could wait untill there thousands running around and get a pre owned one and save about 15K.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Hummer Professional

DeLeon is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XM DUDE:
or you could wait untill there thousands running around and get a pre owned one and save about 15K. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you can wait 2 years and get one for 15K less, or you can wait 10 and get it for 30K less
Old 07-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Hummer Expert

H3 Builder is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, a little over 100K a year. Although we haven't started exports that should be starting up before long. Then add to this South Africa will build approx 13000 a year.