H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 01-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Hummer Professional

Longhorn is off the scale

I returned to the Austin airport after a relaxing ski trip to find this bumper sticker plastered on my H2. What bunch of idiots came up with this crap? There is no logic in it!

Why did they pick our vehicles as the primary target? Why not Nascar racing, VW Buses on Phish tour or something else that is a complete waste of natural resources?

I am concerned about the environment but we have much larger problems than SUVs getting 12 mpg.

My H2 has been keyed twice now in Austin and I have had similar bumper stickers affixed to my vehicle on three occasions.

Sorry to bitch, but I'm sick of these bastards.

I might have some "Electro-hybrid powered H2" stickers made up to appease the damn tree huggers.
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Hummer Professional

I returned to the Austin airport after a relaxing ski trip to find this bumper sticker plastered on my H2. What bunch of idiots came up with this crap? There is no logic in it!

Why did they pick our vehicles as the primary target? Why not Nascar racing, VW Buses on Phish tour or something else that is a complete waste of natural resources?

I am concerned about the environment but we have much larger problems than SUVs getting 12 mpg.

My H2 has been keyed twice now in Austin and I have had similar bumper stickers affixed to my vehicle on three occasions.

I might have some "Electro-hybrid powered H2" stickers made up to appease the damn tree huggers.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:28 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

The little tirds didn't even stick it on properly they must have heard footsteps and watered their pants. I suggest taking it off and sticking it on some small sedan, preferably a foreign one.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Replace it with a sticker that says:

Foreign cars promote U.S. unemployment.

Klaus

Skull & Bones Member since 2003
Old 01-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Hummer Professional

I like the sound of that!

What is Skull and Bones? Was there a secret society initiation I missed out on? I'm part of the illuminati, freemasons, stone-cutters, elks, AARP, etc if you guys need references.

AEKDB
Old 01-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

S&B Member since '03
Old 01-08-2004, 10:50 PM

Drag is off the scale

How about

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Tree-Huggers make great mulch <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

for a bumper sticker?

Skull & Bones Member since 2003 - H1 Forum Troll since 2004
Old 01-09-2004, 01:24 AM

rockcrawlerdude is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
The little tirds didn't even stick it on properly they must have heard footsteps and watered their pants. I suggest taking it off and sticking it on some small sedan, preferably a foreign one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea esp one that gets 50 MPG....

...Natemus Maximus...
1 Bad 4x4 Blazer
God Bless Texas
Old 01-09-2004, 03:47 AM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LonghornRockcrawler:

I might have some "Electro-hybrid powered H2" stickers made up to appease the damn tree huggers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you get a sticker that says " This vehicle will soon be converted to run on Small helpless forest animal pelts".

Give me a call when you get the sticker posted, and I get dibs on delivering the 1st stun gun shot.

Ric-H2
Old 01-09-2004, 07:55 AM

BAMFH2 is off the scale

My favorite bumper sticker suggestion (saw it on this site earlier) was:

I carry a shovel for a reason

Sums it up nicely...**** with my vehicle, and you may be find yourself under 6 feet of dirt!

Longhorn - I feel your pain, got egged a couple weeks ago and have been flipped off a few times.

I surely don't comprehend that mentality, where what someone else drives can effect an individual enough to become that angry or even waste the friggin time to stop, get out their car, and then take the risk to put a bumper sticker on someone's else's car??? What the fcuk is wrong with these people?

I do know, if I ever catch someone attempting to put a sticker on my H2, they will find that sticker in a place where the sun doesnt shine.

Help Computers
www.helpcomputers.net
720-205-HELP

Member of the Denver Chapter of the S&B since 2003

Member of the Denver Chapter of the S&B since 2003
Old 01-09-2004, 11:40 AM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Oops, that H2 was YOURS?

You're seriously making me reconsider any relocation to Austin now. There's quite a few things about San Antonio that suck, but the redneck base sure is helpful in driving a BFT.

I think I'll run for president and make tampering with anyone else's vehicle a felony punishable by death.

Stacy

2003 yellow Lux with sunroof, 3rd row seat,painted dash, rear tire carrier
1970 VW Karmann Ghia, black with a flame job and too many mods to list
Old 01-09-2004, 12:48 PM

1BADH2 is off the scale

If these tree ****ers had any clue they would realize that all pick ups have the same gas mileage.
Old 01-09-2004, 02:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LonghornRockcrawler:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The reason that the H2 draws the ire of so many of the misguided fanatic treehuggers is that it's a very easily identifiable vehicle. The THs have a hard time focusing on complex ideas, so they pick one idea at a time to devote all of their mental energies to.

Don't apologize for "bitching". You need to vent or you'll snap and fillet the next TH you see.

I'm not a sticker kind of person, but if I were to put a sticker on I'd like the following:

Putting Stickers on This Vehicle Promotes Disappearances

S&B Member since '03
Old 01-09-2004, 03:09 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's dream for a minute here:

Imagine some greasy haired hugger putting a sticker on your truck, you walk out and catch him in the act, go crazy and unload a clip of red paint balls in to him. As he lay moaning on the ground thinking he is dead he finally realizes it is just paint but I bet he never puts a f'cking sticker on an H2 again.

I'm sure it's illegal in some way but it's sure fun to think about. You could also reach into your truck like you're going to pull out a 44 and cap his ass, but rather, pull out a camera and take a pic. It's fun making people nervous.
Old 01-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been hit several times with Paintballs.
Once right in my driveway.
I think it is just kids, but Bastards none the less!!

Is it wrong to take out your aggressions on the parents for their kids doing this!?!

I still need to see what the mom looks like, maybe she can accept some aggression from me!
Old 01-10-2004, 02:24 AM

oma is off the scale

You guys crack me up! I get such good ideas from this message board. Thanks for all the material.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I thought this whole anti-SUV thingie is over, I haven't heard anything about it for months. You'd think they are so busy hating President Bush, they don't have time for such a lost cause. I thought about this anti-SUV thing a few times when I see a sea of huge SUVs at kids' schools at drop off and pick up time, when I see a solid line of SUVs on the freeway and when at the ski resort where 99% of the vehicles are SUVs. Who was their stupid leader to thought of such stupid idea? They lost the battle from the start, it never had a chance. Few Johnny come lately local kids never realized their generals ran up the hills already.

Success and fame has its price, it is that way in your office and school, and no different for the King of all automobiles, for the time being. Hummer is No.1 and we shall bear the burden. I personally would feel pretty bad and left out, ignored, side tracked or insulted if Hummer is not the most hated SUV to the Left. I am not kidding.

[This message was edited by MAC on 01-09-04 at 10:54 PM.]
Old 01-10-2004, 03:06 PM

drouke is off the scale

I think they're just mad because they didn't pay attention in high school and now taco bell doesn't pay enough to get anything other than a used kia sephia. I've only had one run in, well my dog only had one run in. This idiot came onto my property with a couple cans of spray paint. Zero, my German Sheppard made sure he was nice and comfortable till the ambulance arrived. Normally I would have felt bad, but most people see my cruiser with K9 unit painted brightly on it, in the driveway. Oh well, haven't had any problems since.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:18 PM

kling-on is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drouke:
.... Normally I would have felt bad, but most people see my cruiser with K9 unit painted brightly on it, in the driveway. .....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your Police cruiser is parked in the driveway and he came in to paint your H2 .....Mmmm him not so brite ... hope your dog didn't catch anything from him

82 FJ60 ARB bull bar 12k Warn, 4 in BDS ....waiting on more green stuff...

low riders want SWITCHES..... 4 wheelers want SHIFTERS

Link to pics
http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/members/albun39

GIT-R-DONE!!!!!!!!

low riders want SWITCHES..... 4 wheelers want SHIFTERS

Link to pics
http://www.texas4x4.org/gallery/album82

GIT-R-DONE!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hart 1 is off the scale

You deserve the sticker, look at what you drive.