Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 12-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychobilly:
.... or anything else I would have to hide from anybody.
Of course you wouldn't have to lie about Joe Muligan and Josh Carny's farm land (the Funlands) being owned by you if you were such a standup guy, huh?

Don't start another game that you don't want to end up playing.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:59 PM

rockking is off the scale

Now remember Bill....It's possible there's another individual out there, who goes by the name "DennisAJC", is from NW Canada, is asian and drives a pewter H2.

There's over 3000 registered members on this site and I'm sure the majority have read the posts.....Not everyone will be so quick to put on blinders on this.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by rockking:
Now remember Bill....It's possible there's another individual out there, who goes by the name "DennisAJC", is from NW Canada, is asian and drives a pewter H2.

There's over 3000 registered members on this site and I'm sure the majority have read the posts.....Not everyone will be so quick to put on blinders on this.
Did you donate a part of your brain matter to science?
Old 12-06-2005, 10:06 PM

Psychobilly is off the scale

I dont have to lie about the land. The privte park is on 3 pieces of land, I am the one who has the permission to use the 3, I am the one who has the ok to set up rides on the 3. Never said I owned it anywhere but if you wheel there you do it through me.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:08 PM

rockking is off the scale

Initially I would think you would find it offense Paragon from Dennis' posts:

#64517 - Id fawk the racism right out of her. Just like what I do with all white chicks.
Comment Posted at 1/29/2005

However, you're such a moron that you would probably enjoy watching.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:08 PM

Changing the subject wont hide the fact you have nice great big racist E-muscles. I cant believe elcova lets you people on this forum...if thats the case i cant believe that any normal people would want to be here. But then again in all the threads I've read I only see you few scum bags so maybe there are no decent upstanding people around here. So sad to see such things.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by rockking:
Initially I would think you would find it offense Paragon from Dennis' posts:

#64517 - Id fawk the racism right out of her. Just like what I do with all white chicks.
Comment Posted at 1/29/2005

However, you're such a moron that you would probably enjoy watching.

Just thinking about this will give me a boner in the shower, psychobilly style....
Old 12-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
so maybe there are no decent upstanding people around here. So sad to see such things.

I agree.

First Name :: gottaboner
Last Name :: intheshower
Old 12-06-2005, 10:17 PM

BLWA has had 1556518 total visits in the last 2 years. In that time there was one scum bag like you folks who made his way there and he was delt with rather quickly I might add. How can there be so many apparent pieces of **** here? Is it an H2 thing? Naw, I know better than that but I'd like to see. Quit the bull**** talking and take it to one of your super homo gay threads you nazi's. I'd like to meet a few decent H2 owners, I already know enough about you few turds to not want to deal with you. I would like to see some real people post up. Is there any at all here who think dennis and his tools are low lifes and your maybe getting sick of their ****? I'd honestly like to have a real conservation about wheelin, about shpblders video, about H2's, H1's, the funland, paragon or whatever but it wont happen with you losers scumming this place up. I'd like to see you few gone....or am I wasting my time again?
Old 12-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

**crickets**
Old 12-06-2005, 10:37 PM

Wow..what a shame...no wonder no one likes H2's and their owners. You guys really did earn your piss poor reputation.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:41 PM

No wait...light at the end of the tunnel...maybe?? From one of the gay homo threads
Peter Jennings wrote:

Quote:
have to agree with cockking here, DennisAJC is a racist pig. Why the forum moderator puts up with the likes of DennisAJC, Alec W and HummerNewbie and the rest is beyond me. It’s about time someone stood up to these idiots.

Way to go man keep up the good work.

Thanks Peter for doing whats right. You are a real wheeler and a-ok alright. I'd wheel with your H2 anythime.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:42 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Wow..what a shame...no wonder no one likes H2's and their owners. You guys really did earn your piss poor reputation.

No, we just don't take kindly to Bullshi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">t</span>ters. You came on here all holier than thou and then tried to weasel money and called us all rookies so you can just go back to your little club and be an "expert" elsewhere.

Kthanxbye.

Oh yeah, GFY.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:42 PM

4churchill is off the scale

Quote:
Yeah...no one likes HUMMER owners, and we never do anything good for the community!!!

Read This

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 12-06-2005, 10:49 PM

Yeah, Churchill I was working with Scott from the hummer club to set up a training type ride with the red cross out of Johnstown since they were doing all that. Part of that ride was going to probably be at the funland by the way (the hardcore group)I have nothing against hummer but holly cow, I cant believe anything or anyone would want to associate themselves with a fe of the Bums around here and that is the only point I wanted to make. Like I said from the get go, If i had a problem with hummers would they be on my trails? My crew and i have spent thousands of hours building the funland, setting up the rides like we do and so on. Not for a profit but because we like to wheel and there is limited trail access anywhere on the east. If my grip was with hummer you would of never even heard of me or the funland. You guys are however letting these Bums really discredit you and in the end take away a lot from all hummer owners. That is all I want to point out really.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

A glimmer of E-backpedal...
Old 12-06-2005, 10:57 PM

Quote:
You came on here all holier than thou

I came on here being very polite actually, at first refusing to stoop to the levels of dennis and the others till they just really started to piss me off. I called him out, yeah I talked a lot of **** then but I only hoped it would convince him he needed to man up and come on out. I had my hopes up and I probably said a few things that would piss off almost any hummer owner, for that i do appologise. I said it in the first place, its not my intentions to piss off any decent folks who respect their hooby and others in it. If I offended you and your not a racist trouble maker than please accept my appology as I have said time and again I did not wish to offend respectful decent people. Fact of the matter however is Dennis and his butt buddies are bring you guys down. I'd really like to talk hummer and wheelin and whatever without them, we could do it a whole lot more civil.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:09 PM

Quote:
we could do it a whole lot more civil.

For example the funland video thread would of ended with more invites for you guys to wheel there. Thats not a bad thing since there is very few legal places out east. Where were at now there will never be another Hummer in there again aside from the guys I know and have had out there. Those guys are some of the most polite and respectful folks to ever wheel at the funland, always thanking everyone and so on and that is why they come back and why geoge can set up rides there. That is why we at the funland were considering to have the hardcore portion of the red cross/hummer club run there. Since you hummer folks have the likes of dennis and his cronies as your heros and apparent mentors I have to say there are a lot of wounds to heal before that option becomes available again and can you honestly blame me for feeling that way?? You guys are way better off without those turds stinking up this place.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I sense he has his gun to his temple ready to improve the gene pool.

It would be sad if it weren't so pathetic.

Oh well, I'm late for my next clan meeting.

Feeble attempt billy.
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2005, 11:26 PM

People who matter are listening There Mr. AJC

Wink Wink...