Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 10-26-2006, 02:24 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: OK, now that's just mean Rush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkzilla
2004...are you serious? Have they cured PD, MS, MD, Lupis, LD?....the list goes on...you just dont get it, until you live with one of these things you will never understand what it is like.

But hey, you do come off as a really caring person and I do highly respect your opinion as I do the others on this board. And seeing that you can spell the name of a search engine, you must be right. Screw the sickies, the government knows what is best, and so do the doctors they pay to tell us that...

Did you lose much memory after the lobotomy?

You don't want the government to tell you "what is best" but you want it's money. Hypocrite! Haven't cured cancer, the common cold, bedsores, Intracranial Hypertension, ingrown toenails, either. But what's the point. It took you 10 years to say your ABCs, at least give the scientists a few to come up with something from stem cells.

But you are right, screw the sickies... law of the jungle and all..... only the strong survive.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Hummer Veteran

funkzilla is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
But you are right, screw the sickies... law of the jungle and all..... only the strong survive.

I can see it now...as the rest of the pack scampers off...your slow fat ass gets picked off.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
I can see it now...as the rest of the pack scampers off...your slow fat ass gets picked off.
nope, I'm at the top of the food chain there, sport.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Hummer Veteran

funkzilla is on a distinguished road

Quote:
nope, I'm at the top of the food chain there, sport.

ok
Old 10-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

All I have to say on the subject is that if something like that would be condoned- where would it end?

Scientific frontiers when it comes to human subject matter needs to be regulated and thought through thoroughly. As we all know, the law can be interpretted in many different ways and legislation can evolve dramitically from one somewhat unsimple decision.

I am not a religious person and am very scientific; and from what I have read it seems that there is no evidence that any new stemcells would prove any different than the ones available at this time.

Morality and mortality seem to be of most concern. I favor to look at the big picture. But I would hope that we- humans, as a race among many in this world, would conduct our knowledge and practice in respect of nature. Nature is reality and sometimes it sucks but that is the way it works. I am not in favor of some of the fertility treatments either, you know that we just reached 300mil, and there are many little african children without parents ().

It's funny (odd, not funny haha), that those who are against imperialism in almost every aspect, if not indeed every aspect, can be imperilous in this matter.

In the future we will become faced with many more decisions that effect our conscience. Conscience not con-science**, if you will. As one of the most prestigous countries in the world I hope that the US influences the rest of the world on our debate and care in such decisions.

** I just made that up. Bumper stickers coming soon.

Last edited by h2co-pilot : 10-26-2006 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
the ones with diabetes are the first to get picked off

run.... forest.... run
Old 10-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Banned

Mrs.ssippi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Living with an illness day to day is the best way to really understand.

Kind of like if I was to try to tell you what it is like to be a fat bastard with a limited IQ and no job...

Your welcome.
I have been living with someone day to day with an illness for 4 years. And one of those years he was bedridden, he slept almost 20 hours a day, could not lift his head because of the pain he was in. So you are talking to someone that understands. So what is your point?
Old 10-27-2006, 03:27 AM
Hummer Expert

GeorgeSSSS is off the scale

Rush has it right. Fox is putting out phoney info about a tragic disease because he thinks no one will call him on it. Now he's caught, like his goombah Dan Rather, and he can't wiggle out.
Black 2005 Adventure Series; factory touch screen GPS w/XM radio; factory express open/close sunroof; reclining second row seats; Warn 9.5ti Multi-Mount Winch; Gobi Stealth roof rack with PIAA lights; HotShot windshield washer fluid system
Old 10-27-2006, 12:56 PM
Hummer Guru

wpage is on a distinguished road

Quote:
the ones with diabetes are the first to get picked off

run.... forest.... run
Good candidate for retroactive abortion...
(John 3:16)
2006 H3 Slate Blue,Header,Jacked,CAI,Toyo35's,HHO.
Priors...
Explorer
Commander
71 Vette
You Name it!
Old 10-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they are doing very little to look for a cure or to prevent anything. The drug companies along with any health care in this country have become public traded profit driven companies. It is more profitable to comeout with new treatment drugs for what is killing us so it is more profitable. when is the last time you heard of a cure for anything? with the level of tech this country has it is very hard to belive. I like rush, he is a old DJ like me. He just found a great act. I work in the media, listen to me "we make stuff up" all the time.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpage
Good candidate for retroactive abortion...

run.... woody... run
Old 10-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by usetosellhummer
I think they are doing very little to look for a cure or to prevent anything. The drug companies along with any health care in this country have become public traded profit driven companies. It is more profitable to comeout with new treatment drugs for what is killing us so it is more profitable. when is the last time you heard of a cure for anything? with the level of tech this country has it is very hard to belive. I like rush, he is a old DJ like me. He just found a great act. I work in the media, listen to me "we make stuff up" all the time.
If I owned a drug company, I sure as hell wouldn't want a cure for cancer, aids, Parkinson's, etc. Let me keep selling my drugs!!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Banned

Mrs.ssippi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
If I owned a drug company, I sure as hell wouldn't want a cure for cancer, aids, Parkinson's, etc. Let me keep selling my drugs!!!!
X2, you would not believe how much we spend on drugs in this house.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.ssippi
X2, you would not believe how much we spend on drugs in this house.
Those are some good drugs, too. When are you visiting again?
Old 10-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by usetosellhummer

Whoa there! The US is not responsible for finding the cure for everything.

Take a look around the world, where there are no barriers, and money is thrown at trying to find cures and there's still no answers.

Nevermind, as with everything, conspiracies make it all more palatable.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:44 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
Nevermind, as with everything, conspiracies make it all more palatable.
The Bush administration is supplying Iran and Korea with plutonium. It's true!!! I read it on the inturdweb.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
The Bush administration is supplying Iran and Korea with plutonium. It's true!!! I read it on the inturdweb.
and Jeff Gordon is hetero
Old 10-27-2006, 07:26 PM
Hummer Guru

wpage is on a distinguished road

Good money in drugs ask Rush!!
(John 3:16)
2006 H3 Slate Blue,Header,Jacked,CAI,Toyo35's,HHO.
Priors...
Explorer
Commander
71 Vette
You Name it!
Old 10-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point

You know, freedom of speech is a good thing. Rush Limbaugh has the right to say what he wants. He’s free to be an arrogant, hypocritical narcissist and to flaunt his conservative stereotypes and bias behind a mask of patriotism and family values. Thank god I’m free to disagree with him.

So what if Michael J. Fox was on display in the TV spot. He’s famous, he’s sincere, people like him, and his condition could benefit from more research. Would you care if Joe Schmoe had the shakes on camera? So what if he accurately demonstrated the symptoms of Parkinsons disease ... how is that dishonest? Who cares if they filmed him on a bad day when his symptoms were severe ... were they supposed to film him on a good day when all his meds were working?

Quick everybody, look at the democrats. They have an agenda! They use actors and voiceovers in their TV spots! They exaggerate or minimize the facts to suit their politics! They’re so evil!!!!!!! I’m glad we have straight shooters like Rush Limbaugh. He refuses to use sarcasm, exaggeration or sound bytes to make his points and never leaves any fact unexamined in his objective political analysis.

This kind of senseless tirade from Rush only hurts the GOP.

Last edited by Wisha Haddan H3 : 10-27-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
You know, freedom of speech is a good thing. Rush Limbaugh has the right to say what he wants. He?s free to be an arrogant, hypocritical narcissist and to flaunt his conservative stereotypes and bias behind a mask of patriotism and family values. Thank god I?m free to disagree with him.

So what if Michael J. Fox was on display in the TV spot. He?s famous, he?s sincere, people like him, and his condition could benefit from more research. Would you care if Joe Schmoe had the shakes on camera? So what if he accurately demonstrated the symptoms of Parkinsons disease ... how is that dishonest? Who cares if they filmed him on a bad day when his symptoms were severe ... were they supposed to film him on a good day when all his meds were working?

"Quick everybody, look at the democrats. They have an agenda! They use actors and voiceovers in their TV spots! They exaggerate or minimize the facts to suit their politics! They?re so evil!!!!!!! I?m glad we have straight shooters like Rush Limbaugh. He refuses to use sarcasm, exaggeration or sound bytes to make his points and never leaves any fact unexamined in his objective political analysis."

This kind of senseless tirade from Rush only hurts the GOP.
So what?

Credibility is what.