H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 01-25-2007, 11:29 PM
Hummer Authority

Viet Nam Vette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Day 27 H3 Report......

Today is day 27 of ownership of my 2007 H3. The rig has about 650 Miles. So far nothing wrong..except the whine in the XM do to a bad install at the dealer. This will be fixed on Monday along with the installation of F5's favorite option .."Amber Roof Marker Lamps".

The rig is quite and comfortable and I'm enjoying driving to and from work as never before. The fit and finish on my 07 is outstanding.. Every one who has seen it can't belive how nice the rig is put together. Several of my friends own rice burners and were quite impressed and I think a little jeslous when they sat inside compared to there SUV's.

One of my friends droped down and went undernieth for a better look at the drive line. I'm happy........

Thanks to all who Designed Engineered and built my Rig...A job well done.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Day 27 H3 Report......

That's so nice of you to thank the men and women who are actually on the line building our H3's.

Thank you to everyone who was invloved in building our H3's. You did a great job!!!!!

Old 01-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Hummer Veteran

Wu Jen is on a distinguished road

I feel bumed I'm on day 6 and have 1800 miles on mine. But I've enjoyed every mile on it! And yes, thank you to all the men and women who put these things together!
Old 01-26-2007, 12:05 AM
Steve - SanJose

Today is day 563 of ownership of my H3. I have over 30K miles on it now. Only 2 defects (rear washer and a loose snap on front seat-minor). Having owned numerous Japanese and European imports as a basis for comparison, I'm finding my 06 H3 to be extremely reliable with good fit and finish. I also would like to thank the folks that designed and built my truck. Job well done.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Hummer Veteran

Interleukin is on a distinguished road

Well, while we are all looking at calendars and miles, I have had mine for 209 days and I have 5,100 miles on it.

The only complaint I have is that empty cans in the back make a lot of noise when turning corners.

The SAINTS are coming!!!
Geaux LSU!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet Nam Vette
Today is day 27 of ownership of my 2007 H3. The rig has about 650 Miles. So far nothing wrong..except the whine in the XM do to a bad install at the dealer. This will be fixed on Monday along with the installation of F5's favorite option .."Amber Roof Marker Lamps".

The rig is quite and comfortable and I'm enjoying driving to and from work as never before. The fit and finish on my 07 is outstanding.. Every one who has seen it can't belive how nice the rig is put together. Several of my friends own rice burners and were quite impressed and I think a little jeslous when they sat inside compared to there SUV's.

One of my friends droped down and went undernieth for a better look at the drive line. I'm happy........

What a great critique, Viet Nam Vette! And, you even went through an 'annoyance period' waiting for your H3 to arrive. I really enjoy mine, too. I had a nice talk with an H2 SUT owner today. He was telling me how impressed he is with the H3 and that several H3's put him through his paces at a dealer-held Hummer off-roading event.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBebe
That's so nice of you to thank the men and women who are actually on the line building our H3's.

Thank you to everyone who was invloved in building our H3's. You did a great job!!!!!

Cool Bebe's..
Old 01-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
And, you even went through an 'annoyance period' waiting for your H3 to arrive.
That wasn't the Generals fault. It was the dealer (Not the one I purchased it from) ..who BS-ed me.

But it was worth the wait. It makes me feel good to know that It was designed and engineered and built here in America with mostly USA components.

There's just something right about buying......."Made In The USA"
Old 01-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Hummer Veteran

cmeinck is off the scale
Thumbs down Re: Day 27 H3 Report......

I've had mine since September of 05' and it's been dead 6 times since, towed 5. Only 7500 miles. As the saying goes, mine was built on the sixth day of a 5 day work week. It's been in the shop since Saturday and I'm driving a Murano renter.

Black H3 | Lux package | Ebony | Aluminum Crossbows | Chrome Pack | Chrome Tube Steps | Sunroof | Billet Hood Handles | Billet Gas Cap | Rubber Mudder Mats | Mud Flaps | Chrome Mesh Lower Grille Insert | Stainless HUMMER letters | HUMMER Grille Letters | Roof Racks | Roof Marker Lamps | Chrome Door Sills
Old 01-26-2007, 01:52 AM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet Nam Vette

Did they get the fix in for the roof marker lamps? Guess I have been lax, busy trying to get a new job. Oh well....hope they are quiet.

Since I can't count over five, I'll have to say I have had my H3 since August 2005, and have a little over 20K. So far, TCCM replaced, transfer case replaced for a noise problem, washer pump replaced and I believe that is it. Did replace two front tires, thanks to some a**holes who thought they would look better flat on one side. Need my roof rails and front A-pillar exterior moldings replaced as well as a rear driver door jamb switch, but hate heading over to the dealer.