H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > H3 Classifieds

Old 02-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

Aphextwinop is off the scale
Default H3 Ebony Carpeted Floor Mats For Sale New

I have a set of carpted floor mats (ebony with silver H3 logo) It's a 3 peice set. Brand New never used....link below. They are from Lloyd. Very nice mats.

http://www.teakatoys.com/H3_Carpet_F...h3-int-630.htm

Also have the matching Cargo Carpeted Mat same color and same color logo. It is also new. Link Below

http://www.teakatoys.com/H3_Carpet_C...h3-int-635.htm

Bought a set last month and also got a set for my B-Day. So...that's why they are for sale. I have them in hand and will ship them out asap. I'll ship them UPS ground for free.

Asking Price $200.00.........or reasonable best offer.

Feel free to drop me a call if you have questions: 913-219-6847

Honest guy who sells a lot on Ebay. Am also Pay-Pal verified.

Thank You,

Mark

Last edited by Aphextwinop : 02-10-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:50 PM
Hummer Veteran

Default Re: H3 Ebony Carpeted Floor Mats For Sale New

Just wanted to bump this...............and also say that I have my old set of mats for sale as well. They are black with the silver logo. This set is in good condition. 2 Front and rear runner. No cargo mat with the older set. I'll sell them for.........(let's make a deal) price.

Also.......on the new mats......I am willing to split the set up should someone just want the front and rear, or just the cargo mat.

Thanks again........

Mark
Old 02-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

Default Re: H3 Ebony Carpeted Floor Mats For Sale New

Just in case anyone is interested.............They are on Ebay (The Brand New Set) and end in a few hours. Good Luck should anyone try to snag them............

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50Q...0QQsassZgruv69

My older set which are jet black with the silver logos (no cargo included), I will let go for just $60.00 shipping included.

Thanks

Mark

P.S. Kansas City is getting pounded with yet another snow storm. Just made it into work. It's days like these where I absolutely LOVE my Hummer. I saw so many cars struggling, and or stuck on steep hills, or just entering the on ramps to the interstate. Quite a few cars off in the ditch as well. I've lived here for the past 25 years and I have mixed feelings when I see these people. On one hand, I feel bad.... because I've been there done that; and it only took one really bad winter here for me to learn my lesson. And on the other hand, I think. How completey retarded can you be living in the midwest and taking your 350Z out this morning in 6 to 8 inches of snow. Come on.....you should know better, unless you just moved here this past month. (sigh). IMO you need to have a 4x4 or at the very least, a FWD vehicle. I love to drive my Benz, but would never take it out in these weather conditions. It's for clear and sunny days when the roads are clear, fresh, and ready to be sped on.......LOL.

Anway......have a good one.

Peace

Last edited by Aphextwinop : 02-13-2007 at 02:34 PM.