H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 01-13-2003, 03:00 AM

kelleymac2000 is off the scale

Hey all:

Went 'wheeling this week with a group of H1s for a tv show that is being produced. There will be two segments about Hummers on it. There were four H1s and my H2. They did interviews with all of the owners, then took a bunch of shots of us doing various obstacles, from hills to deep water. I have video of my H2 fording this same water hole, and I'll post soon.

This H1 belongs to a friend of mine, and is the silver I refer to in another post. I'll also post a pic of my truck after the days end...we were FILTHY! I've never had so much fun!!!

Kelley
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2003, 03:00 AM

Hey all:

Went 'wheeling this week with a group of H1s for a tv show that is being produced. There will be two segments about Hummers on it. There were four H1s and my H2. They did interviews with all of the owners, then took a bunch of shots of us doing various obstacles, from hills to deep water. I have video of my H2 fording this same water hole, and I'll post soon.

This H1 belongs to a friend of mine, and is the silver I refer to in another post. I'll also post a pic of my truck after the days end...we were FILTHY! I've never had so much fun!!!

Kelley
Old 01-13-2003, 03:01 AM

H1 goes diving
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2003, 03:02 AM

Me at days end. You can see where the water mark is on my truck. WOO HOO!!!
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2003, 02:38 PM

MaLLHPPR is off the scale

Hey- that does look like fun. I've only had my H2 for less than 2 weeks. The dirtiest is has gotten is from getting our mail after it rained.(We live on a dirt road) How boring is that!...

Kim

Lovin\' every minute of my H2!
Sunset Orange, Lux pkge, air suspension, sunroof.
Old 01-13-2003, 02:39 PM

SJ is off the scale

kelley:

Those photos are great! Did you run the H2 through that same mud hole?

I see you've painted the roof rack - sweet. My wife wants an H1, so I'll have to hide these photos.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png
Old 01-13-2003, 03:37 PM

Yep, we sure did. Water was up above the off-road lights mounted to my brush guard. We were unable (for clearance reasons) to take one line up the hill that the H1 did, but other than that, we did it all. We had to back up and then aim straight for the huge ruts that you see the H1 in in these photos. It was a little freaky to be in the water that long, but it was a great day!!!

I'm with your wife. I'm saving my dimes for a used H1 as we speak! It'll be my "toy" while I keep my H2 in a little more pristine condition. (It'll still go 'wheeling though!)

Kelley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SJ:
kelley:

Those photos are great! Did you run the H2 through that same mud hole?

I see you've painted the roof rack - sweet. My wife wants an H1, so I'll have to hide these photos.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-14-2003, 06:10 PM

stangclassic66 is off the scale

Hello All,

First post here and those pictures are amazing!! Do you have any pics of your H2 in "wheelin" action?

Also, does water seep into the interior cabin when fording that deep of water?

Thanks in advance.

Erik
Old 01-14-2003, 08:13 PM

Mike97ZJ is off the scale

Great pics Kelley, looks like you had a good time.

That looks like a fun place, I've seen pics of that exact mudhole on other sites. Last time it was a bunch of Dodge Rams playing in it.

Have any more details about that tv show? I want to check it out when it comes on tv.

*member of the \"No Hummer Krew\"*
Old 01-14-2003, 08:40 PM

Hey Eric. Welcome to the site. Actually, I don't have stills of my H2 because we were too busy taking video. I'll find a site to post it to, and you won't BELIEVE what the H2 is capable of. We got hung up once without enough clearance on the front skid plate, but otherwise, we did fantastic.

No water leakage at all. Just inside the door on the (I can't remember what that damn thing is called.) outside the door seal, where there is a "hummer" inset, got FULL of mud and water, but NONE got into the cab of the truck at all. I was nothing short of amazed, believe me, but she seems to be a tight ship!

Kelley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stangclassic66:
Hello All,

First post here and those pictures are amazing!! Do you have any pics of your H2 in "wheelin" action?

Also, does water seep into the interior cabin when fording that deep of water?

Thanks in advance.

Erik<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-14-2003, 08:42 PM

Here's the deal: History Channel, sometime during sweeps week. They are doing a 60-minute show on military technology that has been resourced for the civilian market. So two segments on Hummers, two on GPS and one on night-vision. I'll have more details soon, but I've heard late April early May. I'll keep you all posted, and definitely tape it and we can have a local screening! (Whoops, if you're a copyright attorney you didn't hear that...)

Kelley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike97ZJ:
Great pics Kelley, looks like you had a good time.

That looks like a fun place, I've seen pics of that exact mudhole on other sites. Last time it was a bunch of Dodge Rams playing in it.

Have any more details about that tv show? I want to check it out when it comes on tv.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-15-2003, 10:36 AM

KAC is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kelleymac2000:
(Whoops, if you're a copyright attorney you didn't hear that...)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not telling. Besides, if you're not making any money, showing the tape for educational purposes and only showing a portion of the show, you probably fall within the fair use exception to copyright law anyway!

Great pix - can't imagine how long that cleaning job took. And, I like the roof rack painted, looks good.

Kim

KAC
'03 Red Adv Series
Old 01-15-2003, 01:53 PM

stangclassic66 is off the scale

Hey Kelley,

Anymore pics of any H1s? That H1 fording the pond is priceless!! I still can't get over how deep that H1 is.

Erik
Old 01-15-2003, 06:36 PM

About 2 and 1/2 hours to get it clean enough to take it to the hand wash and let them clean it until it sparkled.

Kelley

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KAC:
Great pix - can't imagine how long that cleaning job took. And, I like the roof rack painted, looks good.

Kim

KAC
'03 Red Adv Series<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 01-16-2003, 03:43 AM

I posted pics of my H2 "swimming" in a thread called H2 goes swimming. You can see me in this exact mud hole.

Kelley