H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-17-2005, 01:49 AM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Well **** ****. I do not have the time to be a guru on here.

Thanks George--more pics coming soon.
Old 09-17-2005, 01:53 AM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

BTY--the BulletProof 6" is excellent, esp with dual shocks.

BTY2---I guess I will have to post my "for cost" promotion on here soon so Dan can get a decent price on a SC. Remember I pulled it off because PATRIOT couls not understand it and thought I was ripping people off?????
Old 09-17-2005, 02:38 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummersGoneWild:

BTY2---I guess I will have to post my "for cost" promotion on here soon so Dan can get a decent price on a SC. Remember I pulled it off because PATRIOT couls not understand it and thought I was ripping people off????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, he was stupid on that.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GeorgeSSSS:
HummersGoneWild:

Your website is outstanding and, for the record, Brittany is a star. Any guy who criticizes her or any of the other little ladies has a bad case of sour grapes.

George SSSS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>At home, in bed, in their hand, etc...
Old 09-17-2005, 10:46 AM

Patriot is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummersGoneWild:

BTY2---I guess I will have to post my "for cost" promotion on here soon so Dan can get a decent price on a SC. Remember I pulled it off because PATRIOT couls not understand it and thought I was ripping people off????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, like I said...it read wrong.

YOU pulled your ad....NO ONE made you. Why?....did you think others would also catch on and think the same as me? If you were SURE it was a "deal", why pullit?

AHHHHHH...I know, you waited until others piled on your "deal" bandwagon in your favor.

I just didn't agree with MANDATORY advert placing and MANDATORY events....and trust me, you're still making a lot of money on your "deal"....these other sheep think their getting a bargain but I've been around too long to let people like you think "we" are getting a "deal".

My comments were my opinion....that's all.

Others can take you up on your offer if they want and I never said anything about your work becasue I have not witnessed any...some here say it's fine.

Oh, and KenP?...name calling is not necessary....my opinion is just as good as yours. If you like this deal so much...do it....get your blower and wear your mandatory adverts on your H2 and make sure to attend the mandatory events commrade.

Thats all....no need to try to take this into a blowout Ken...just opinions.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Patriot:

I too hate name calling on here---search my posts and you will never ever have me bash any person. I bash GM because they are sometimes behind the curve from other manufactures and their board room lack balls in many cases.

And....for the record, I value anyone's opinion on here.

What I do take exception to is that you think that I am making money on my promotion. If I sell a part at my cost=zero money made plus I lost time making well deserved honest money on paying customers. Now If I install the part at my cost=my mechanic cost and shop overhead=zero money and a bay lost where a paying customer could have had work done-----how am I making plenty of money??? I just do not get your statement????? The guys interested are not sheep--they just understand that I would do this as a win-win situation------they get a no profit install that saves them all my profit--in exchange I get some advertising--of course I AM attempting to get my name out there and gain from that----I am a businessman and I am assuming all the risk for my gain.

Do you think TIDE or Miller Beer gives a NASCAR driver a million dollars as charity???? No--for that million dollars, the driver must do personal appearances, win races, get on TV, etc. If not, they pull the money FAST.

I leased two Hummers with 100K in each to the World of Outlaws this season (plus other money for certain things and promotion)---These Hummers are suffering depreciation in exchange for my hopeful gain in advertising-----They in return had to fullfill their side of the bargain--like parking the truck in certain places, taking them to various high visiblity events, etc. Did they rip me off???

No---I now have every major Hummer supplier knocking on my door---Nascar drivers who call me on the phone, track promoters and series sponsors asking for my product. HGW is nationally known by major sponsors, NASCAR and WoO drivers, magazines, etc.

Unlike TIDE, I cannot afford the $ it takes to give away a supercharger or a lift kit. The best I can do is do it for no profit in exchange for a decal and an event or two. It is still a good deal for the forum member.

It is my way of getting some advertising and asking some forum members to have a little fun in a mini sponsorship. How else would most of these "sheep" as you call them get to do these things.

The real sponsorship world is out of reach for most--even if you have the money, you need contacts, marketing savy, political astuteness, and big balls to get into a series like the WoO or NASCAR.

So anyway Patriot, I will never ever bash you. I just take exception to anyone on here writing a statement that I am ripping someone off.

With the exception of some of the severe bashing that goes on here sometimes, I like being involved with a group of Hummer entusiasts that this forum provides.

I could easily leave here and soley concentrate on Shark Energy Drink, Stacker 2, DMS or other potential wall street sponsors.

I am sorry you feel that I have something up my sleve. Certainly someone can install parts themselves, giving up precious free time, opportunity cost to make money elsewhere, etc, and save more money than what I am offering. I certainly am not going to ask my mechanics to work for free, nor I am going to give up my precious free time to do the install myself---for a decal???? You do the math. I have decals on H2's all over the tri-state area already from guys who want to have it on their rigs.

And....unless they are a credible established dealer, I guarantee you, no one on here will buy parts for what I pay for them. Because of my national sponsorships, I buy below wholesale price on many items. I have many items on my Hummers that were given to me for free---well not free in your way of thinking--because I must spend money to put the parts on my rigs--then I must diplay their decal on my rig also.

It is a bitch to get a free set of power steps and then have actually install them--those bastards! Then they ask me to put a small decal on my rig!
Old 09-17-2005, 12:50 PM

Patriot is off the scale

Ok...I'll just let it go...even though your post has several contradictions.

Good luck in all you do....
Old 09-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

BTY2---I guess I will have to post my "for cost" promotion on here soon so Dan can get a decent price on a SC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do it, do it.