Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 11-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Hummer Veteran

evomind2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kinda Disturbing...Islamic Army in Iraq sniper video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncricket
I guess I am able to watch that chit because it puts into perspective for me the hatred these animals have towards us. They are cowards and this is the only way they know how to fight a war. I wish it were as easy as "us" being able to fight a war the best way we know how, and level the god damn place ...but obviously in the real world it is not that easy so we keep on keepin on eh...

But in my opinion there are to many people out there blind to the pure hatred these extremists have towards our culture and I wish they could see these type of propaganda videos and **** that these terrorists recruit with and wake the F up to what is going on in the middle east. They are breeding their children to fight in the war against the west, and it is very inevitable that these kids are going to grow up with the same radical views that many of these terrorist organizations hold today...

part of the problem, and you touched on it, is that MOST muslims are NOT extremists. unfortunately the extremists are all u hear abt because theyre the ones running around with bombs strapped to their backs.
generally the disfavor muslims feel for us is in large part based on our never ending support for israel. (another deep topic that cant be covered here)
we give israel so much economic aid and military support (weapons sales).
as far as 95% of the iraqis are concerned, they went from having jobs and relatively normal lives to living in bunkers because our president had a vendetta.....
im not saying thats true abt the vendetta, but thats how they feel.
the longer we are there the greater the animosity becomes that we are there.

how many of u would snipe people from an invading country?
Old 11-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by evomind2
not really.
forget the propaganda and ask why were spending trillions out there and losing many of our boys lives. for what? you dont still think there are WMD's there do you??
just this week a local kid from my neighborhood just lost his life out there so it brings it a bit closer to home.
i certainly wouldnt wanna send my son there.
(keep in mind im not trying to make this a political "republican vs. democrat" debate or anything. as far as im concerned u can dump em all in the river.)

anyway, sorry to get off topic.

You know what we are over there fighting so you can continue to spout off with this bullsh*t. It is just a matter of time before the extremists carry out another attack on US soil and you will be sitting here saying where was our military? Why didn't they stop this from happening?? If you haven't figured it out we are there trying to stop extremism. It is the same reason that we have forces stationed around the world. We have forces in places like Southeast Asia because there are Muslim extremists over there trying to do the same thing and are receiving support from the Middle East.

Ohh it brings it a little closer to home boo fawking hoo. I have lost numerous buddies during this fight and I won't say it brings it a little closer to home. We know what we are getting into and all of us volunteered. Instead of saying "it brings it a little closer to home" you could say something to honor the kid like "I am sorry for his death but he brings honor to his family by fighting for them".

You wouldn't be sending your son there. If he made the decision that he wanted to fight then that is his decision. I would be honored if my children joined the fight and took over where I left off. But then again I know what I am fight for.
2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 11-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Hummer Authority

SnakeH2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
part of the problem, and you touched on it, is that MOST muslims are NOT extremists. unfortunately the extremists are all u hear abt because theyre the ones running around with bombs strapped to their backs.
generally the disfavor muslims feel for us is in large part based on our never ending support for israel. (another deep topic that cant be covered here)
we give israel so much economic aid and military support (weapons sales).
as far as 95% of the iraqis are concerned, they went from having jobs and relatively normal lives to living in bunkers because our president had a vendetta.....
im not saying thats true abt the vendetta, but thats how they feel.
the longer we are there the greater the animosity becomes that we are there.

how many of u would snipe people from an invading country?

I think it's time you give it a rest son. You really have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLBLWARMR
You know what we are over there fighting so you can continue to spout off with this bullsh*t. It is just a matter of time before the extremists carry out another attack on US soil and you will be sitting here saying where was our military? Why didn't they stop this from happening?? If you haven't figured it out we are there trying to stop extremism. It is the same reason that we have forces stationed around the world. We have forces in places like Southeast Asia because there are Muslim extremists over there trying to do the same thing and are receiving support from the Middle East.

Ohh it brings it a little closer to home boo fawking hoo. I have lost numerous buddies during this fight and I won't say it brings it a little closer to home. We know what we are getting into and all of us volunteered. Instead of saying "it brings it a little closer to home" you could say something to honor the kid like "I am sorry for his death but he brings honor to his family by fighting for them".

You wouldn't be sending your son there. If he made the decision that he wanted to fight then that is his decision. I would be honored if my children joined the fight and took over where I left off. But then again I know what I am fight for.

for the most part i agree with what your saying.
the point im trying to make is i dont think iraq was the place to start.
if ya wanna take out extremist nations, how abt iran? they have always been a bigger threat to us than iraq ever was.
btw.....i am honored the kid served his country, but to say "I am sorry for his death but he brings honor to his family by fighting for them" is hard because his family didnt look to "honored" when i saw them.
im sure in a way they are.
again, i dont disagree with what your saying in principle, but specifically the terrorists that you allude to didnt come from iraq nor were they trained there.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeH2
I think it's time you give it a rest son. You really have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

that comment showed a wealth of knowledge.
did you have something to add, like maybe a fact or two?

look, were just a bunch of guys talking on a chat board. i offered what i believe to be a valid counterpoint.
im not the enemy, im not against any of you and im not here to slam anybody.
furthermore, im not even a democrat, so ease up...
Old 11-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,228636,00.html

Many in the middle east want us destroyed.....
Old 11-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,228636,00.html

Many in the middle east want us destroyed.....

yep.....i never disputed that.
another nut and his "cause."
im sure theyre recruiting heavily in iraq now....
i still think iran is and always was the much bigger threat.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
yep.....i never disputed that.
another nut and his "cause."
im sure theyre recruiting heavily in iraq now....
i still think iran is and always was the much bigger threat.

maybe a nuke threat, but not as a conventional army a true threat. Look at how easy it was for our forces to take Iraq, and then look at how long the IRAN/IRAQ war lasted. If it came down to it, our air campain would pretty much have it's way with IRAN (IMO).......
Old 11-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
for the most part i agree with what your saying.
the point im trying to make is i dont think iraq was the place to start.
if ya wanna take out extremist nations, how abt iran? they have always been a bigger threat to us than iraq ever was.
btw.....i am honored the kid served his country, but to say "I am sorry for his death but he brings honor to his family by fighting for them" is hard because his family didnt look to "honored" when i saw them.
im sure in a way they are.
again, i dont disagree with what your saying in principle, but specifically the terrorists that you allude to didnt come from iraq nor were they trained there.

How about Iran??

Do you play chess or have ever taken a gander at a map?

Afganistan

Iran (whats in the middle)

Iraq

If we take control of that real estate ( Iraq and Afganistan) and allow the people to set up some kind of democracy. The real threat is surrounded!

Second : A remote battle front is a helluva lot nicer than having your enemy fighting in your backyard.

Last: I wouldn't worry about your kid going off to combat. If he thinks any where near line of thought that you possess you have to might worry about him going off to Vermont and marrying some Nancy Boy he met in the Peace Corps.

Last edited by Mr. I - Man : 11-10-2006 at 10:08 PM.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
maybe a nuke threat, but not as a conventional army a true threat. Look at how easy it was for our forces to take Iraq, and then look at how long the IRAN/IRAQ war lasted. If it came down to it, our air campain would pretty much have it's way with IRAN (IMO).......

thats very true....militarily we would own them, no doubt.
now what happens if they fire a nuke at saudi? what does that do to our economy? what does it do to the whole region? remember, the soviets dont want to see this stuff getting nuclear either, as they dont want to be too close, so they have their eyes on this as well. not to mention irans involvement in terrorist training and their history of contempt for the u.s.
also, if the region is destabilized further and it further affects the oil business, there will be a lot of angry countries out there. again, the soviets dont want to see that happen. the soviets were not too wild abt us invading iraq, but they didnt care enough to say much. we destabilize the oil market and affect their brittle economy, the soviets WILL get upset.
a lot of "what ifs" but the point is that it is a very difficult region with many different motivations.

we dont have the manpower nor the resources to carry out another iraq right now on iran even if we wanted to. furthermore, it isnt the "war" itself where we will run into problems, its the aftermath. this is what we are seeing in iraq right now.
we've lost more men to car bombs and such than during the fighting i believe.
the whole thing sucks.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member

Quote:
thats very true....militarily we would own them, no doubt.
now what happens if they fire a nuke at saudi? what does that do to our economy? what does it do to the whole region? remember, the soviets dont want to see this stuff getting nuclear either, as they dont want to be too close, so they have their eyes on this as well. not to mention irans involvement in terrorist training and their history of contempt for the u.s.
also, if the region is destabilized further and it further affects the oil business, there will be a lot of angry countries out there. again, the soviets dont want to see that happen. the soviets were not too wild abt us invading iraq, but they didnt care enough to say much. we destabilize the oil market and affect their brittle economy, the soviets WILL get upset.
a lot of "what ifs" but the point is that it is a very difficult region with many different motivations.

we dont have the manpower nor the resources to carry out another iraq right now on iran even if we wanted to. furthermore, it isnt the "war" itself where we will run into problems, its the aftermath. this is what we are seeing in iraq right now.
we've lost more men to car bombs and such than during the fighting i believe.
the whole thing sucks.

Soviets????

I would personally like to WELCOME YOU TO 2006!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I - Man
How about Iran??

Do you play chess or have ever taken a gander at a map?

Afganistan

Iran (whats in the middle)

Iraq

If we take control of that real estate ( Iraq and Afganistan) and allow the people to set up some kind of democracy. The real threat is surrounded!

Second : A remote battle front is a helluva lot nicer than having your enemy fighting in your backyard.

Last: I wouldn't worry about your kid going off to combat. If he thinks any where near line of thought that you possess you have to might worry about him going off to Vermont and marrying some Nancy Boy he met in the Peace Corps.

nice i-man.
yesterday i invite u to ride my atv anytime u want, today ur basically calling my son a fag.
classy.
i guess to me its a little more complex than what you describe. iraq is GENERATIONS away from having any political or military influence over iran now. (if you read your history u would know that iraq and iran held each other in check....thats all gone. we have to do that now.)
so you have a point, but it may be years and years b4 that great idea of yours comes to fruition.
im sorry if i tend to look at more than one angle of a problem. im sorry im not the kind of guy that takes the company line and says "everything is ok" when it clearly is not. doesnt it bother anybody that our administration is seemingly clueless as far as a specific gameplan?

im not here to personally slam people, but i-man if you want to slam me over a silly chat board topic that i tried to contribute to passing time at work, then god bless you anyway.
im not your enemy...
Old 11-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Soviets????

I would personally like to WELCOME YOU TO 2006!!!

ok, symantics.
whatever they call themselves now....
Old 11-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
nice i-man.
yesterday i invite u to ride my atv anytime u want, today ur basically calling my son a fag.
classy.
i guess to me its a little more complex than what you describe. iraq is GENERATIONS away from having any political or military influence over iran now. (if you read your history u would know that iraq and iran held each other in check....thats all gone. we have to do that now.)
so you have a point, but it may be years and years b4 that great idea of yours comes to fruition.
im sorry if i tend to look at more than one angle of a problem. im sorry im not the kind of guy that takes the company line and says "everything is ok" when it clearly is not. doesnt it bother anybody that our administration is seemingly clueless as far as a specific gameplan?

im not here to personally slam people, but i-man if you want to slam me over a silly chat board topic that i tried to contribute to passing time at work, then god bless you anyway.
im not your enemy...

Maybe your little comment about the family not looking so honored when you saw them, pissed me off. What the fvck is that? How in the Holy Fvck do you know how honored they felt??

Have you ever lost anybody in combat be it a buddy or family member???

Have you ever served your country???

Well I have done and felt all of the above.

I guess classy in your eyes is to talk dishonorably about dead servicemen and their families as some politically charged rebuttal to save some face in a stupid chat board argument.

Super classy dude.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Hummer Veteran

Quote:
Maybe your little comment about the family not looking so honored when you saw them, pissed me off. What the fvck is that? How in the Holy Fvck do you know how honored they felt??

Have you ever lost anybody in combat be it a buddy or family member???

Have you ever served your country???

Well I have done and felt all of the above.

I guess classy in your eyes is to talk dishonorably about dead servicemen and their families as some politically charged rebuttal to save some face in a stupid chat board argument.

Super classy dude.

haha, ok. whatever.
if it seemed i talked "dishonorably" abt any serviceman, dead or alive, i can assure u that wasnt my intention. im sorry if that was the idea you got.

to answer your questions....
because his mother said "for that f'in war..." thats why i said they didnt look too honored. again, im sure on some level theyre very honored, as they should be, but its an emotional time, as you well know. i left her comment out b4 because i didnt think it was necessary to include.
sorry u got pissed off, but again, im only the messenger here, not the principle.

2. yes.
3. no, but i have tried. pursued a career with the fbi and was turned down after the 4th interview. in the meantime, i have enjoyed another career.

i dont need to "save face" in a chat room. save face on what?
i am not the one here who grows a set of balls sitting ANONOMOUSLY throwing out personal insults at people.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
haha, ok. whatever.
if it seemed i talked "dishonorably" abt any serviceman, dead or alive, i can assure u that wasnt my intention. im sorry if that was the idea you got.

to answer your questions....
because his mother said "for that f'in war..." thats why i said they didnt look too honored. again, im sure on some level theyre very honored, as they should be, but its an emotional time, as you well know. i left her comment out b4 because i didnt think it was necessary to include.
sorry u got pissed off, but again, im only the messenger here, not the principle.

2. yes.
3. no, but i have tried. pursued a career with the fbi and was turned down after the 4th interview. in the meantime, i have enjoyed another career.

i dont need to "save face" in a chat room. save face on what?
i am not the one here who grows a set of balls sitting ANONOMOUSLY throwing out personal insults at people.

Personal insults??? I apologize I didn't know that your son was gay and that you tried and failed at a career in government service. As for being anonomous I can PM you my telephone, my address and my likes and dislikes hey maybe a photo too. What do you think this is match.com ??

Is that personal enough???
Old 11-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Hummer Guru

ok ladies..........FIGHT!
Old 11-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Hummer Veteran

i-man,
wow....
man, ur so clueless.
to insult my 5 year old son. again.
ur a big tough guy sitting there behind ur keyboard, arent u?
ur a joke man.
just for that.....im not letting u ride my atvs...
and does this mean u dont want me to inform you next time i go to badlands, like u asked me to do yesterday?
haha.
see ya i-man.
i wont be coming back to this thread, its pointless.
if you want to continue to insult me abt nothing in particular, feel free to pm me.
if its my 5 year old son u would rather insult and make stupid insinuations (merriamwebster.com can be ur friend), id rather u just keep it to yourself.
i-man, maybe your just having a bad day, maybe i was unclear in a post, maybe we just misunderstood each other. whatever. it doesnt matter to me but i hope you have a good weekend all the same brother!

btw...if u get bored of insulting my kids, maybe u can answer my question in the H1 thread....

Last edited by evomind2 : 11-11-2006 at 12:09 AM.