H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-26-2005, 02:09 PM

Spenser is off the scale

I really don't get it, Have had my Stealth Gray H2 SUV for 2 months now without any problems from anyone. 2 days ago I walk outside to head to work and discovered that someone had thrown a Grapefruit and hit the H2 square in the back glass, no damage I'm happy to report, so I just figured stupid kids, Well lastnight at about midnight, I walked outside to check on the vehicles before turning in, and what do I discover? ****ing paintballs! Still Wet! 2 hit the H2 5 hit my F-150 Supercrew and 2 hit the wifes Explorer! Not to mention the Stucco on the house with the "over spray", and the Garage door! None of the neighbors on either side of the street, had any paintball damage. What the hell? Can someone actually be that jealous? Guess I'm gonna have to sit up during the night tonight and try to catch them myself! Jealous Bastards! I can't put it in the garage, it's too tall, so my only recourse is to catch them in the act. The hunted becomes the hunter! Thanks for letting me vent. Any suggestions?

Casey2
Stealth Gray H2 SUV (Paint balls removed)
Toreado Red Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4
Old 03-26-2005, 02:09 PM

Spenser is off the scale

I really don't get it, Have had my Stealth Gray H2 SUV for 2 months now without any problems from anyone. 2 days ago I walk outside to head to work and discovered that someone had thrown a Grapefruit and hit the H2 square in the back glass, no damage I'm happy to report, so I just figured stupid kids, Well lastnight at about midnight, I walked outside to check on the vehicles before turning in, and what do I discover? ****ing paintballs! Still Wet! 2 hit the H2 5 hit my F-150 Supercrew and 2 hit the wifes Explorer! Not to mention the Stucco on the house with the "over spray", and the Garage door! None of the neighbors on either side of the street, had any paintball damage. What the hell? Can someone actually be that jealous? Guess I'm gonna have to sit up during the night tonight and try to catch them myself! Jealous Bastards! I can't put it in the garage, it's too tall, so my only recourse is to catch them in the act. The hunted becomes the hunter! Thanks for letting me vent. Any suggestions?

Casey2
Stealth Gray H2 SUV (Paint balls removed)
Toreado Red Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4
Old 03-26-2005, 02:16 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

M-1 Springfield
Old 03-26-2005, 02:16 PM

lexpro is off the scale

Happened to me on my LX470 before too!
Old 03-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

I had this happen to my other car before I had my H2. The problems went away after the kids grew up a little more, and probably moved away. But there is hope.

Put motion sensor lights near the cars in the driveway. These can be set to however sensitive you want. Usually people walking by on the sidewalk will turn it on.

Then, sleep in the F150. They'll never look for you in there.

P.S. Buy your own paintgun, and some nightvision goggles!
Old 03-26-2005, 03:02 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

My suggestion is to install a Birdhouse ... with a nightvision camera to catch those bastards while you sleep!
BIRDHOUSE

Old 03-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Wrist-rocket and ball bearings.

As Fletch said, "It's all done with ball bearings."
Old 03-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Hummer Professional

Ed G. is off the scale

How about 1 of these new stealth tanks -
Attached Images

Old 03-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Fred
Your choice of offensive capability is not a bad one but close in war I recommend a
Mini 14 stainless with combat folding stock and flash suppresor unless You have permit for a full auto Uzi or probably which You can not own to My knowledge is a squad automatic rifle. That weapon gave Me the most fun I have had since in JR high I got to shoot a full auto M16 as one of the football players Dad was range master at Andrews AFB in Quam. Use an Aimpoint without filters, small tacticle flashlight just enough to see with Aimpoint as He will be in the dark and keep a bandaleer of 10 30 round stainless clips. Now i do not suggest anyone get harmed but if a good enough aim You can wreck havoc shooting through the front clip and hitting the engine. You may want to follow them though and hope they go to a lightly traveled area. The .223 full metal jacket close in will penetrate a block. I had a guy bet Me that i could not damage his engine with a Mini 14 shooting through the fenders or radiator. What a dope. I wasted his truck and all His friends just laughed there butts off. Oh and I did penitrate the block a few times.
I do have a darkside that slips out every now and then. If You want to hit it just a few times I like the 300 Win. Mag. I'm partial to Rutger stainless with black composite stock. Just a few of those puppies will stop the engine quick and You can do it from farther away and with fewer rounds.
Well just thought I would have fun offering a few not very constructive ideas.
TAZ

Oh I did have My garage opening increased to get My Girl inside. I figured if i was spending that much I may as well make sure i can get it inside so i had it remodeled. Not near as big a deal as I thought it would be. Now if Your lifted then it could beccome a big deal.
Truly sorry You are having to go through this. It just bites so bad. I hope it gets better or you do something constructive like a video camera so you can take it to police and get it handled.
Good luck and let us know how it ends up.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-28-2005, 03:58 AM

5spd is off the scale

Take a look here,
I use a digi motion camera, takes a pic within a certain distance when something triggers it, and has infrared flash, just as you would see in the Cabelas catalog. In this case this video one would be better.

http://www.bigsecurity.com/content/c...of-camera.html
Old 03-30-2005, 10:18 PM
Hummer Veteran

Tully is off the scale

dude, that SUCKS! I would go w/ the digital camera idea and lights...if that doesnt work and it happens again...buy two paintguns ( one for each hand ) and pray to god your fingers dont permanently become stuck to the triggers from squeezing so hard!!