H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-05-2003, 11:13 PM

H2Stealth is off the scale

Please vote as this will help get another product made for the H2. Thank you.

http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=6706011751&m=504602401 5

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shhox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:13 PM

Please vote as this will help get another product made for the H2. Thank you.

http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=6706011751&m=504602401 5

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shhox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.
Old 12-06-2003, 03:27 AM

I don't get it. There are almost 100 views but only 7 votes??? Please help us out. It only takes 1 click.

Old 12-06-2003, 03:29 AM

ZeroTolerance is off the scale

Like a company is going to listen to a bunch of people on a forum about what they should build... Get a grip and drop the VERY LONG signature line.... geesh....
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2003, 05:35 PM

Forums are a big help when it comes to aftermarket companies trying to decide whether or not to make a product for a certain vehicle. Actually, I know of a couple of companies who frequent this forum. The reason is because this seems to be the best and most informative and most visited forum out there for the HUMMER H2. However, it is people like you who cause these same manufacturers to stop thinking about developing or producing products and turn their focus to some other SUV - like the Lincoln Navigator / Cadillac Escalade / Ford Expedition.

And regarding the VERY LONG signature line... At least mine lets people know the different products available on the market. Yours just seems like someone who had a complex when they were younger, or maybe its that "making up for other departments" thing... Except for the H2 and the SL600R...

2003 H2 Black
2003 Ferrari 360 Modena Black
2004 Mercedes SL600R
2003 Yukon Denali Red
2004 M5 BMW
2004 M3 BMW
2003 525i BMW
2002 Chevy Crew Cab HD Duramax
1989 930 Porsche Turbo White
2003 996 TT Porsche Black
1972 914 6 3.6L Porsche white
1995 Ferrari 348 Challenge Yellow
2004 47 ft Outerlimits Trip 1050 SC Mercs.....
2002 Honda CR250
2004 Honda CRF450
Old 12-06-2003, 05:44 PM

Well just so you know my signature line has less junk in it now.. So no worries... Not making up for anything, just like nice stuff...

Smaller, more concise updated version:

2004 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax 4WD
2003 Ferrari 360 Modena Black
2003 525i BMW (wifes car)
2003 996 TT Porsche Black
2004 911 Carrera 4S Coupe
2004 47 ft Outerlimits Trip 1050 SC Mercs
2004 Honda CR250R
Old 12-06-2003, 05:56 PM

What happened to the H2? I know you were thinking about selling it. Well, I like nice things too but for now, but since I cannot afford them, I just have the minature versions . Don't get me wrong, you do have a very nice collection of vehicles but I noticed no older American classics or collectible European cars?....

And to solidify what I was saying about companies and these forums:
http://www.elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=2826088551&f=6916043161&m=980608426 4

Old 12-06-2003, 06:21 PM

H2 is history, and as for American classic cars, I plan to leave those in the past in rust heaps in junkyards where they belong.. This is almost 2004 and old cars to me are a thing of the past... No need to purchase a junk heap to completely tear down and rebuild it just to say I have a classic.. Not into that...
Old 12-06-2003, 06:39 PM

So what's the next toy going to be? I know what you mean about "tearing something down" but this is something I am looking forward to doing sometime in my life.

And how about this for my signature:
2003 BLACK (LOTS OF BLACK) It's BIG, it's faster, it stops better, it looks better (courtesty of lots of carbon-fiber), brighter lights, fuel door, camera, and purple fluids.
Old 12-06-2003, 06:50 PM

HAHAHA Nice sig line....No new toys for a while, trying to simplify my life for a change... Will figure something out next year to get...
Old 12-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to take the poll but there was no "I don't want any of this crap" option. What do I do next?
Old 12-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Stealth,

Mabye this is a hint. Develope something else.
Doesn't look like anyone is interested.

It's a good indication your sales will reflect the response.

-----------------------------------------------------
"Some of you are still caught in the Matrix. We are not"

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2003, 10:28 PM

The weird thing is that the company did plenty of research prior to making the prototype parts that are on my truck. This included numerous conversations with dealerships who mentioned that the consumer was getting tired "of having only 1 choice - BILLET". They want something different and that is when carbon-fiber was discussed.

Since I am finally a member of this forum, I was just trying to see what the "Real" people have to say and I guess they have spoken....
Old 12-06-2003, 11:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Make something for these guys. There's an untapped market here.
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2003, 02:55 AM

They seem to have the same air suspension problem I had with mine.
Old 12-07-2003, 05:08 AM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Get those boys to develop a third row seat for 18 people.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step