H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 02-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

CUZICAN is off the scale

This morning when I took my dog out I noticed across the parking lot of my apartment complex that my hummer appeared to be leaning. My eyes glanced lower to the tires and saw that both passenger side tires were completely flat. I walked over to find that someone had taken a razorblade to both tires. My car was the only one in the parking lot that this was done to and living in Madison, WI I'm sure it was because it's a HUMMER. These F-ing hippies want to make a statement about destroying our environment. What the hell! Do they not realize that rubber comes from trees and that I was just going to go buy two more big-ass tires. And I guarantee that the tow truck that had to take my hummer to the shop gets ****tier gas mileage, and we drove a second vehicle follwoing the tow truck burning even more fossil fuel and sending more polution into our air. I mean ****ing come on do they really think they accomplished anything. Anyways I just wanted to vent my anger!!
Attached Images

Old 02-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

CUZICAN is off the scale

This morning when I took my dog out I noticed across the parking lot of my apartment complex that my hummer appeared to be leaning. My eyes glanced lower to the tires and saw that both passenger side tires were completely flat. I walked over to find that someone had taken a razorblade to both tires. My car was the only one in the parking lot that this was done to and living in Madison, WI I'm sure it was because it's a HUMMER. These F-ing hippies want to make a statement about destroying our environment. What the hell! Do they not realize that rubber comes from trees and that I was just going to go buy two more big-ass tires. And I guarantee that the tow truck that had to take my hummer to the shop gets ****tier gas mileage, and we drove a second vehicle follwoing the tow truck burning even more fossil fuel and sending more polution into our air. I mean ****ing come on do they really think they accomplished anything. Anyways I just wanted to vent my anger!!
Old 02-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Hummer Veteran

CUZICAN is off the scale

rear tire
Attached Images

Old 02-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Hummer Expert

Klint is an unknown quantity at this point

ouch sorry man
Old 02-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Hummer Expert

MarK M is an unknown quantity at this point

thats why i have my airsoft gun ready just incase someone attempts to do the same to my hummer... you pellet their A$$

but sorry to hear that man!
Old 02-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn that sucks A$$!

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 02-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

This pisses me off to no end.

Cowards

Place a camera looking over your Hummer if possible, catch these bastards, and be creative in your torture methods.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hang out one nite after getting new tires. just hide with a few friends. make an evening out of it. have a few beers, and hopefully when they see the shiny new shoes they will come back.

THEN WHOOP THAT ASS SENSELESS.

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 02-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh man, that sucks. I wouldn't recommend an "air soft" gun. Something 40 cal. or more would be my recommendation. Just be careful and don't knick the Hummer with stray fire.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Be careful, you can't shoot someone for slicing tires, only if you can feel reasonable that your life is in danger.
So be careful, if you do confront them, and they have a box cutter or knife and are less than 21 feet, they can cover that distance in less than 1.5 seconds and slice and dice you.
A reasonable person at that point might consider their life is in immediate danger, and defend themselves to the fullest extent allowable by the law in the state of the confrontation.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:23 PM

Highlander is off the scale

Laws regarding self defense will vary from state to state. In Texas you have the right to defend your property during night time hours with the amount of force you deemed necessary at the time the criminal offense occurred. Keep in mind however that regardless of the circumstances if you injure or kill anyone that it will be left to the grand jury as to whether or not you will be indicted to stand trial. I have been a police officer for 18 yrs in Dallas Texas and have seen grand juries make some questionable decisions regarding indictments. Where im going with all this is that the use of force is a decision you should make long before any incident happens because the consequences will stay with you the rest of your life. If you go to trial there will be legal expenses, time missed from work and several months of anxiety waiting for an upcoming criminal trial. Even if found innocent you may be subject to a civil trial by the family of the individual you injured or killed. Im just trying to give a little insight to anyone who might be faced with this situation. We are all adults and make our own decisions. Think about the conseqiunces before you act. Im not trying to influence anyone and im certainly not trying to encourage anyone to stand by and let themselves be a victim of a crime.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:31 PM

Ralph is off the scale

Sorry to hear that. My H3 was egged a couple of days ago. I had just waxed it the day before. It totally pissed me off. Don't they realize that I had to waste more water to clean what some hater did?
Old 02-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Hummer Professional

H3HUMVEE is off the scale

Thats f***ing BS .. I would be pissed
Old 02-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Hummer Authority

wannabeH3 is an unknown quantity at this point

what if they cut your tires a little which has the potential to endanger your life later? could u shoot them then? haha
Old 02-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Hummer Expert

Huck BB62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Armorall, or any slick tire stuff, makes it easier to cut rubber. Leave 'em muddier'n hell! I kinda miss the days of my old '72 International Harvester. No one EVER parked close to it, no one EVER tailgated me, no one EVER got close to it even.

Coward punks sliced your tires, maybe a jeep owner? I swear, I've never seen such H3 hatin', envious horsepucky in my life as in the Jeep forums.
Old 02-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Hummer Expert

DarthKarl is off the scale

The world is full of sh*theads who need to have their ability to breed terminated.
Old 02-04-2006, 12:24 AM

canucksnaphook is off the scale

Freakin bleeding heart liberals in Mad-town. great city to watch sports in, and lots of chicks !! That whole place in enviro-friendly, and unfortunately in most cases, not informed with the truth .

C
Old 02-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Highlander:
Laws regarding self defense will vary from state to state. In Texas you have the right to defend your property during night time hours with the amount of force you deemed necessary at the time the criminal offense occurred. Keep in mind however that regardless of the circumstances if you injure or kill anyone that it will be left to the grand jury as to whether or not you will be indicted to stand trial. I have been a police officer for 18 yrs in Dallas Texas and have seen grand juries make some questionable decisions regarding indictments. Where im going with all this is that the use of force is a decision you should make long before any incident happens because the consequences will stay with you the rest of your life. If you go to trial there will be legal expenses, time missed from work and several months of anxiety waiting for an upcoming criminal trial. Even if found innocent you may be subject to a civil trial by the family of the individual you injured or killed. Im just trying to give a little insight to anyone who might be faced with this situation. We are all adults and make our own decisions. Think about the conseqiunces before you act. Im not trying to influence anyone and im certainly not trying to encourage anyone to stand by and let themselves be a victim of a crime. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forgot about Texas, but I do believe they are the only state that allows deadly force in the protection of personal property, with no threat to life.
You do bring out a good point...insurance...NRA offers a great personal protection insurance policy that covers a person, for criminal defense and civil, if they have to use a weapon for personal protection.
Old 02-04-2006, 12:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

humdoug is an unknown quantity at this point

That’s why I fill my tires with a mixture of air and anthrax gas. You can normally find them 10 feet away from the tire – face down. Their facial features went like this:
Old 02-04-2006, 01:17 PM

CzechMan is off the scale

Man. I spend a lot o time in Mad City....gonna have to watch out. What a ****ing bunch of A$$holes....

Man, if any one of us catchew one of those bastards, lock him (or her I guess) in your basement and wait for the rest of us to come down for a party!