H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

The guy that does my service was telling me today about a Delta Op's H2 SUV that is suppose to be all blacked out and stealth. Anyone else hear of this. Coming out in 06'. Maybe I should just wait and trade my black 05' in for this one instead of doing it myself.
Old 10-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

The guy that does my service was telling me today about a Delta Op's H2 SUV that is suppose to be all blacked out and stealth. Anyone else hear of this. Coming out in 06'. Maybe I should just wait and trade my black 05' in for this one instead of doing it myself.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Hummer Professional

H2_SUT_SC is off the scale

"Special Ops Edition"
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Hummer Professional

H2_SUT_SC is off the scale

Attached Images

Old 10-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

Holy crap. So it will be made? That's a SUT but I'm sure he could of mixed up that part. I'm for sure in.
Old 10-14-2005, 10:37 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
The price tag will probably be a lot more then doing it yourself though... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. Unless I'm missing something here, there's nothing on that SUT you couldn't do yourself to a black rig for a lot less money and potentially better quality.

IMHO, they really should remove the tube steps from the truck. Not very believable with those and the short sidewalls on the tires.
Old 10-14-2005, 10:42 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
The price tag will probably be a lot more then doing it yourself though... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. Unless I'm missing something here, there's nothing on that SUT you couldn't do yourself to a black rig for a lot less money and potentially better quality.

IMHO, they really should remove the tube steps from the truck. Not very believable with those and the short sidewalls on the tires. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As usual, they got some stuff right and some just plain WRONG! Yeah, I'd do it myself if I were you and have it done the way you want it. I've been considering blacking out my black H2, making it into a true Bondmobile, but can't seem to justify the $$$$.

Sean
Old 10-14-2005, 10:50 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
I've been considering blacking out my black H2, making it into a true Bondmobile, but can't seem to justify the $$$$.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Die another day, Mr. Bond. Do it. You only live once.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:03 PM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
I've been considering blacking out my black H2, making it into a true Bondmobile, but can't seem to justify the $$$$.

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Die another day, Mr. Bond. Do it. You only live once. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you only live twice. Once when you are born, and once when you look death in the face.

Vintage Ian Fleming.

I know I am gonna do it. It's just a matter of whether to do it to my current '03 H2, or wait until I get a new one in the next year or so. Dammit, where's Q Branch when you need them?

Sean
Old 10-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

I am making mine stealth as we speak, but I have an SUV. I've already done the blacked out gas cap "locking", black grill and I'm ordering black rim's with new 37's soon. Lastly I will need to do the side steps (I have chrome right now). But the Delta OP's one is an SUT. No matter how much work I do my SUV will never be an SUT.

But than again I'm not sure if I like the Delta OP more as a SUT or SUV.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:30 AM

rodster is off the scale

After seeing the one above and one other blacked-out SUT here in Vegas and after having been up close to a couple blacked-out SUVs, IMO, the SUV looks better. Not just a little better -- a whole lot better.

I love my SUT and for my purposes, it's best. But if I were going to pursue the OPS look, I'd do the SUV.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:40 AM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">After seeing the one above and one other blacked-out SUT here in Vegas and after having been up close to a couple blacked-out SUVs, IMO, the SUV looks better. Not just a little better -- a whole lot better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I'll have to agree with you on that.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:49 AM

rodster is off the scale

I may have a couple pictures on my laptop of the SUV guys in black. If you want to see them I'll dig. Or there may be some buried somewhere here on the forum?
Old 10-15-2005, 02:03 AM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

I may have a couple pictures on my laptop of the SUV guys in black. If you want to see them I'll dig. Or there may be some buried somewhere here on the forum? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah sure. If it isn't too much trouble I'd love to see them.

Thanks
Old 10-15-2005, 02:30 AM

rodster is off the scale

Here's one of them. I can't seem to find a good picture of the other, which is kinda strange considering we were on the trails together for 5 of the past 45 days. Sorry about that.
Attached Images

Old 10-15-2005, 02:41 AM
Hummer Veteran

H2Singh is off the scale

I like it alot, got some drool in my keyboard now. Maybe I should have ordered the black XTC lights and not the silvers, oh well only more work if I decide to try to match the whole blacked out look.
seems like they had the rod hall shocks installed too! Are they really much better?
Old 10-15-2005, 03:12 AM

rodster is off the scale

What size rims does the 3rd h2 have? They look HUGE for offroading! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

17" stock. That's desert dust covering the tire.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:15 AM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

That is one sweet ride man. I can't wait to get mine done all the way. Thanks for posting.