H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

View Poll Results:
4 Feet 0 0%
3 Feet 2 12.50%
As tall as my coffee table. 3 18.75%
Preschoolers beat him up for lunch money. 2 12.50%
Seagulls try to carry him away at the beach. 9 56.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Hummer Veteran

Location: Bish that\'s not cottage cheese!!! You have a yeast infection!!!
Walter_Cronkite is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Hummer Veteran

Old 10-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll use his truck for scale.
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

I just love his "Comb Over" technique.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

Almost as bad as Ted Koppel's.

Let's see. I voted......<span class="ev_code_WHITE">white</span>

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">white</span>

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">white....................... ...............

.................................................. .................................................. ....................</span>

Attached Images

Old 10-23-2005, 11:02 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

May I ask a polite and sincere question about the question You have posted?
What does it matter how tall HGW is? Is it going to change things that are happening in the world? Is there a social ill that can be confronted by this info? I really would like to know what this has to do with everyone trying
to get info about Hummers and learn more about the rigs and what they can do.
Just curious
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ:
May I ask a polite and sincere question about the question You have posted?
What does it matter how tall HGW is? Is it going to change things that are happening in the world? Is there a social ill that can be confronted by this info? I really would like to know what this has to do with everyone trying
to get info about Hummers and learn more about the rigs and what they can do.
Just curious
TAZ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But you still take the time to vote #5.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Banned

R2 is off the scale

That is a bad comb over, and he is really very short.

The poor fellow should be carful up there, that's a long drop for a man of his stature
Old 10-23-2005, 11:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

HeimenHummer is off the scale

WTF????? What the hell did HGW do?

And where the hell are the Troll hunters?
Old 10-23-2005, 11:36 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walter_Cronkite:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Walter, you are such an A hole!

But you did show that even short-ass people can drive HUMMERS too!
Old 10-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HammerH2:
WTF????? What the hell did HGW do?

And where the hell are the Troll hunters? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're watching.

They're not as extreme as the other trolls of past. I have a feeling their steam is running out.

.....And I did vote.

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-23-2005, 11:39 PM

Linda_Sterling is off the scale

That pig.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:00 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ:
What does it matter how tall HGW is? TAZ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is kind of funny.

I vote for Oompa Loompa sized, but not orange.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:04 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw! You guys.

I admit, it is kinda funny though. I voted for "Me Lucky Hummer" size.
Old 10-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Hummer Authority

It is odd You answer My question with a question and an attack. Lack of abillity to formulate any reasoning for the actions taken. This was not about me. But, yes most of My posts are helpful.
Go ahead and do a complete search on all 1075 xAltitude. I have a few where I have answered questions about My illness that almost killed Me over this last couple of years but, they were usually on request. So when you get to doing indepth searches of My threads be sure to see what the topic was about so that you will see that I was in the thread based on what it was about. Just like I did this one. I asked a question with merrit as it seemed strange and was curious to receive an answer from the person who started the topic and not someone who decided to Hijack the thread and not yet allow me to get an answer from the one who owns this thread. That is how you will find most of My discussions have gone I have stayed with topic unless something raised a question as this one did. I have some threads where I entered a thread someone else had and joked as it was a thread that was not a teaching thread. It was intended for jokes. I dare You to list every 1075 of my posts and prove that My posts with a huge percentage have not been where i answered questions helping someone with their h2 or asking questions about an H2. I dare You xAltitude to prove me a hypocrite!! I dare you to but, that would be to much trouble. See you do not know me xAltitude and i was not even speaking to you. I asked a simple question taking no side just wandering why this was started as a topic about one of Our better members but, you attacked someone you do not know. You did not have the intelligence to carry on a converstion with me and answer My question. You simple pull up one thread and start calling names just as a child would responde. You entered a convo that was intended for someone else. You just went and wasted all that valuable time of yours to find one of the very threads where i entered someones else thread and participated in it the way they structured it. It was a joking thread. Nothing said to bring harm or insult to anyone. Yet i will repeat, question used to attack MY question with a question and an attack. I see and My education tells Me that You may, know notice I said may because i'm having to speculate, not have the vocabulary or maturity to just remain in a conversation as a conversation to clear up an idea expressed that brought questions to someone who read topic while passing by and asked a legetimate question. I suspect you wonder what that means well it means that 2 people stay on topic and continue to discuss the topic without anger or taking sides but, just asking and answering questions. Well i dare You still to look up everyone of my post and list them for all here as you made the allegation how many unhelpful posts i have made or I should say the lack of as if you had researched it already. But, i made no such asumption about why You are here in this forum, i just asked what the question was about and what does it accomlish. I Do know enough about My character and why i joined this club and forum to understand why You are not a threat to me, not be worried that You would find much but, a few where i was not passing on info and trying to teach others things about the H2 that they are not aware of. So when you have listed all My posts to back your insenuation that i do not spend most of My time on the forum helping i will no longer pay any attention to you as your are grasping for something that you cannot get your hands on to use it the way you would like and that is to degregate me and try to drag me down to your level of which would be hard to do as for the choices i have made to live my life would prevent me to be caught in the type of folly you seem to try and potray me to be a participant of as a usual routine rather being on here to help.
Good by and when you have all 1076 now up for us to see if you can back Your insenuations then i will return to a conversation with you as long as you do not talk to Me by answering questions with questions. Then We will be able to have a meaningful exchange of words and ideas.

I do not know You xAltitude but, I would not out of nowhere jump in and show myself as ill prepared and ignorant only by what i have seen of you making accusations against someone you do not know as i have never heard of you but you have allot of post. So I guess You must now something as a rule We give more respect and stand up for the people who were here in the beginning but, I have been here a long time now and never heard of you or anyone mention you so You must not have left much to be very memorable to the long timers in this forum.
Well this is boring so I'm out of this since i cannot get a simple answer to a simple question. All I get is somebody I have never heard of calling names and making judgements without knowing what is even goig on. Where ever you were you may want to go back.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-24-2005, 02:29 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Taz's posts = Excederin headache
Old 10-24-2005, 02:34 AM
Hummer Authority

Sorry DRTY I'm doing better as a rule but, i slip every so often.

TAZ