H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Hummer Novice

nikramos is off the scale

I stopped by at Walgreens in San Francisco last Wednesday.While I was waiting for a parking spot, this woman knocked on my window. I politely rolled it down and immediately she said that I am a reason that US troops are getting killed in Iraq and the destruction of the environment for driving the H2. I just rolled the window back, ignored her and proceed to park. She then waited for me to get down and she continued to rant and rave. I still ignored her since I was with a female office associate. The moment my officemate went inside the store, I responded to the tree hugger's yelling and screaming. It became a shouting match-I was telling her that she was just jealous that I also support the environment but just fell in love with the looks of the H2. She wont back off. I did not bother going inside the store too since she might vandalized the H2.I finally told her to go back to her girlfriend and lick her p---y. She was shocked turned around and left. My officemate heard it too. I should not have lost my temper but the more I ignored her the more she harassed me. How would you have handled the situation?
Old 02-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Hummer Novice

I stopped by at Walgreens in San Francisco last Wednesday.While I was waiting for a parking spot, this woman knocked on my window. I politely rolled it down and immediately she said that I am a reason that US troops are getting killed in Iraq and the destruction of the environment for driving the H2. I just rolled the window back, ignored her and proceed to park. She then waited for me to get down and she continued to rant and rave. I still ignored her since I was with a female office associate. The moment my officemate went inside the store, I responded to the tree hugger's yelling and screaming. It became a shouting match-I was telling her that she was just jealous that I also support the environment but just fell in love with the looks of the H2. She wont back off. I did not bother going inside the store too since she might vandalized the H2.I finally told her to go back to her girlfriend and lick her p---y. She was shocked turned around and left. My officemate heard it too. I should not have lost my temper but the more I ignored her the more she harassed me. How would you have handled the situation?
Old 02-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

GeneseeMtn is off the scale

Keep a camera in your truck & take a picture of the person harassing you. Amazing how well it works (Speaking from experience - I live near Boulder, CO).

97.5 OT H1
Old 02-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">How would you have handled the situation? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kill her. After all, since its your fault our troops are dying, whats one more.
Old 02-19-2005, 07:47 PM

Mr. Lambdebois is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nikramos:
I finally told her to go back to her girlfriend and lick her p---y. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha....

Sounds to me like you handled the situation fine. I like the camera idea.
Old 02-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

Tully is off the scale

ask her if she's ever confronted someone in a tahoe or explorer with the same comments. Tell her Explorers get 14 mpg average, which isn't much different than the H2.

Then say "I feel bad for your family, its horrible that they have to live with such a hypocrate for a family member, you self centered piece of ****"
Old 02-19-2005, 08:11 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Well lets see, shes a hypocrite, a "vagitarian" and a big mouth. I think someone already did you the favor of taking her picture .
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nikramos:
I stopped by at Walgreens in San Francisco last Wednesday. <span class="ev_code_RED">The one on Van Ness across from the Jag dealer? Cuckoo central. </span>
...I finally told her to go back to her girlfriend and lick her p---y.<span class="ev_code_RED"> P*ssy? Not even close. It's a dried up, dusty old roast beef sandwich. </span> She was shocked turned around and left.<span class="ev_code_RED"> Probably thought it was a good idea. ICK!!! </span> My officemate heard it too.<span class="ev_code_RED"> I wonder if she wants to bang you silly now? </span> I should not have lost my temper but the more I ignored her the more she harassed me.<span class="ev_code_RED"> And it's a good thing you didn't haul off and give her a mighty pimp slap. There's about 6000 security cameras in that area. You would have been worldwide news that night. </span> How would you have handled the situation?<span class="ev_code_RED"> I would have assessed the old kook and then ripped her several new holes for her sh*tting pleasure. So glad I don't live in that cesspool of idiots, crooks and wackos anymore.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 02-19-2005, 08:58 PM
Hummer Novice

DRTYFN

No, it is in the Ocean district. I do not even try to go to the downtown area anymore. The beast is not welcomed there since it will not fit any parking garage and you will get the unfriendly stares. I went to the beach before and 8 surfers in a group gave me the finger. It has been spit at too. I just leave to avoid any confrontation.
She was yelling on my face and was provoking me to attack her. But I just eat my pride and always walk away.
Old 02-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that the one down by the Safeway by the beach?

If you get in that kind of situation again, very calmly say the nastiest things you can so that nobody else can hear you. Do what you can to get the other person to swing at you, then beat the piss out of them- in self defense, of course. When the cops ask you what happened just tell them you were trying to calm down this irrational lunatic when he/she swung at you. You did what you had to to incapacitate the kook.
Old 02-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Hummer Novice

Not that one, It is on Ocean Avenue near the 280 fwy. The woman had the potential of being a MILF-maybe early 30's and a tight body. She just had that vagitarian look.
and you're right my officemate asked me for a drink later
Old 02-19-2005, 09:29 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

I think the camera idea is great. Everyone gets nervous when you start taking their picture. Problem here in Vegas is that nobody gives a sh*t what you drive and the only harrassment you'll get is them talking your arm off about what a great truck you have! We are the city of "sin" & excess you know.
Old 02-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Hummer Expert

drmiles is off the scale

One time when I first got my H2, some jerk in a yugo flipped me. I had no idea why (at that time).

However, hundreds of times people stop to tell me how much they like the truck. I get nothing but compliments, and of course the question, whats the gas mileage?
Old 02-19-2005, 10:16 PM
Hummer Expert

Yetti is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the Camara idea, that way if anything does happen to your ride they have a prime suspect. she would look pretty funny being idenified on the 6 o'clock news.
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 02-19-2005, 10:21 PM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

I have defused so many situations with a digital camera that it's now a standard item in my truck.

Take a picture. Take one with them ranting about your truck. Tell them you're submitting it to the authorities to file with their eco-terrorist links.

I did that twice. Both times they ran like hell.
Old 02-19-2005, 10:50 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just waiting for a finger or something so I can swerve and make them **** their pants.

No negative comments here yet, maybe a few low eyebrows, but that's it.

The most fun I've had was this week. Some douche in a white Ram came flying up on my bumper in the passing lane. We were behind a line of cars so he obviously had a problem. 10 seconds in the CT highway dirt on the side if the road has him slamming on the brakes & switching lanes.

Man that vortex of dirt totally covered that POS. Tarred & feathered!

No offense to Ram owners *cough*Ken*cough*
Old 02-19-2005, 10:51 PM
Hummer Professional

Fastest H-Town Realtor is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drmiles:
One time when I first got my H2, some jerk in a yugo flipped me. I had no idea why.

However, hundreds of times people stop to tell me how much they like the truck. I get nothing but compliments, and of course the question, whats the gas milage? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait. He was rolling in a ****mibile Yugo, and you have no idea why he single finger saluted you? Dude had a ride that cost the same as your front bumper paint, and you dont get his prob? Shoulda obliged him with a front tire on his hood...

Have-08 Titan C/C,06 GCSRT-425FTLB & AWD, other junk..
Want-08 Viper, 06 M5
Old 02-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

nikramos- I think you handled it great.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:33 PM

4churchill is off the scale

ive stopped taking my truck into sf, its no fun walking around etc.... worrying about what some leaf licker is doing to my truck. and drty youre right, that area right around british motorcars is a breeding ground for hypocrital insane moronic twig licking idiots. btw nick: my best buddy goes to ndnu which i think is in your area, and i go to ssu, so im about 1hr from you up near santa rosa, its amazing how many of these morons are concentrated in our part of teh state, yet the Hummer dealers: pleasanton, burlingame, and team sell a **** load of trucks. i bought at team, you??

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 02-20-2005, 12:51 AM

CHarris is off the scale

I wish I would get one of those lowlifes trying to give me a bad time about the truck. I actually was in Baghdad working for the Iraq Survey Group as a civilian.

As it is I have to deal with all the deadbeats always talking nonsense like "Hey, man, nice truck... Wanna trade for my 89 ford tempo with an engine knock?"

I say sure, but you have to go to Baghdad for 13 months to earn it. Strange... they always say I can keep it then

Most people don't understand sacrifice.

Cory
2002 Firehawk #966 (Traded in)