H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 11-17-2005, 11:35 AM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

I received my rubber mats .The front and rear were shipped flat the cargo mat was not. How long does it take for it to sit flat ?. It is wavy I left it inside house with weight on it overnight and tryed to bend the waves out ,it is still wavy any tricks ?
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:35 AM
Hummer Guru

I received my rubber mats .The front and rear were shipped flat the cargo mat was not. How long does it take for it to sit flat ?. It is wavy I left it inside house with weight on it overnight and tryed to bend the waves out ,it is still wavy any tricks ?
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

Brian H is off the scale

Roll it up in the reverse direction and let set over night!
Old 11-17-2005, 01:01 PM

x-humm is off the scale

Leave it outside in the sun. Once the plastic gets warm, it will flat itself out. I did that for my VW floor mats and it worked.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Hummer Guru

There is no sun in ny this week temps will not go over 50 deg. Its 10:00 am and 42 deg. I tryed reverse rolling it was better.I guess in time it will flaten.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:25 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Try a using a blow dryer on it since it seems to not be ideal outside weather for flattening

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 11-17-2005, 01:32 PM
Hummer Expert

Mike E is off the scale

Where did you get the Mats? Can you order just the cargo mat? I'm looking for one. Thanks!
Old 11-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Hummer Guru

I bought my mats here.http://hummer.autowebaccessories.com...1317_12974.php
Old 11-17-2005, 07:57 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Put it under your mattress for a night or two. Honestly, I used to iron my clothes that way when traveling.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Hummer Guru

Next sunny day ill put it out to warm up. I can live with it for know its not that bad.By the way my wife took it to work today and said it as a heavy putrid smell.When I installed them they did have heavy rubber smell im sure it wont last to long.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Hummer Authority

hmrlvr is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone make 1 mat for the rear to cover the center as well?
Old 11-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Hummer Guru

The factory carpeted mats cover the rear hump.I just put the rubber ones over those.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:45 PM

banshee13 is off the scale

My dealer gave me free mats...because the salesman thought they were included...Nice, heavy-duty.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Hummer Guru

Sewie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hmrlvr:
Does anyone make 1 mat for the rear to cover the center as well? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Husky liners do. I don't think they look as good though.

Husky Liner

Old 11-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Hummer Guru

Since there were no warm days in ny to leave wrinkled cargo mat in the sun I put it in my hot tub at 100 degrees for 1/2 hour 95% of wrinkles came out than I used f5fstop solution and put it warm under mattress overnight and it did the trick ,Nice and flat ,it was starting to bother me being wrinkled and who knows when we will get a warm sunny day in ny.They should ship them flat like the front and rear mats.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:55 AM
Hummer Veteran

Beartooth is off the scale

I just installed the Catch-All floor mats in my wife's H3. The dark grey carpet on the mat matches the 'Ebony' interior carpet quite well.
The molded front mats have the hook 'cut-outs' and the rear passenger area molded mat covers the entire width.

Overall, I am quite pleased with the Catch-All's in my other vehicles keeping the snow/slush/mud on the mat and not letting it run off onto the truck's carpet.

Catch-All Mats

Hunter in the Fall; Sledder in the Snow.