H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-23-2004, 12:10 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Does anyony know where I could look for more pictures for My profile or could someone maybe make one that i would like to use. I'm no use when it come to digital camera's or cutting and pastying etc. If I can click on it to choose it or not then I'm ok. I have looked at the one's the forum have and none I really like where it feels unique like it is mine. Well, like I see alot of You have avatar's that must have a connection of somekind as no one else uses's them. If there is someone who is good at this stuff please PM Me and let Me tell You what i would like. Nothing weird or distateful that i would condsider anyway.
Thanks
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Hummer Authority

Does anyony know where I could look for more pictures for My profile or could someone maybe make one that i would like to use. I'm no use when it come to digital camera's or cutting and pastying etc. If I can click on it to choose it or not then I'm ok. I have looked at the one's the forum have and none I really like where it feels unique like it is mine. Well, like I see alot of You have avatar's that must have a connection of somekind as no one else uses's them. If there is someone who is good at this stuff please PM Me and let Me tell You what i would like. Nothing weird or distateful that i would condsider anyway.
Thanks
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Hummer Authority

Thanks
Rick
Old 12-23-2004, 10:51 AM
Hummer Authority

Hi guys, is there not anyone who can help Me design and make a piture for my profile. Maybe some direction as to where to find picture or how to go about taking one and reducing it. I would not even like it better if it was a
cartoon. I'll pay if that will motivate someone to help s Club Memember. I know what i want if You can help get it to my profile or desgn it and add to profile. I know there is someone in this club who can do it or know's how to import one if I can find what I have invisioned. Please someone step up and help me find it shop and desgning.
Thanks if You could do it
Rick
Old 12-23-2004, 01:04 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

PM me with what you want for an avatar. If you have the pic I'll give you my email that you can send it to and I'll format it and tell you how to get it in to replace your avatar.

You don't have to pay me, just invite me to that side of the flyway to knock down a few ducks.
Old 12-23-2004, 01:56 PM
Hummer Veteran

Fever is off the scale

Did somebody say duck hunt ?
Old 12-23-2004, 01:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's a place to get some avatars: Woodshed

***WARNING*** They're very graphic and you can't use them here, but they're still fun to look at.
Old 12-23-2004, 02:39 PM
Hummer Authority

S
I appolgise if I offended You in someway with the way I worded my request. The mention of the money was to let H2 buddies now that I did not mind paying for someone's skill an kwnowledge and most likely the physical time they invested to learn computer things as well as cost of educating themselves. I'm 1 finger typer but yet I can take apart a laptop or desk top and fix then with no training. It just came natural ro see it figare it out get part and fix it, but I can not even operate a freakin digital camera, go figure.

Now on to the avatar. I would like to find a Taz swinging a golf club in his little
Payne Stewart baggy pants and pull over sleveless sweater on top of his shirt. Also with his Panye Stewart old school hat. It would be neat if taz actually swung club. Now if that is to much just taz standng with ball t'ed up or taz swinging baseball batt.
Thanks again S for your offer to help and again I appoligise for offending You. I did not mean for it to sound like I want to learn a new trade at someone's expense.
I hope You can help Me or teach a little. I think I could have fun making avatar's and posting them on the forum site to pick from.. I was guessing that this is how alot of them got there.
Rick
Old 12-23-2004, 02:47 PM
Hummer Authority

PARAGON
Thanks for Your offer to help.
I would like taz dressed up in his old school golf clothes with nickers and over shirt sweater as well as old style hat. It would be real neat if He could actually swing club.
No down to earth: Taz swinging a golf club or a baseball bat and does not have to be in motion. I have just seen some avatar's moving and it looked cool.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:46 PM
Hummer Authority

Hi Fever
I trying to get someone to help find a Taz preferable wearing old nickers pants and sweater over shirt with the goofy hat Payne Stuart wore, we'll come to think of it I would like for Taz to be dressed like payne Stuart. You know the old style look. If not just a taz swinging a golf club or baseball bat. I was hoping to find a taz with a little animation swing bat or club.
Thanks
for tryng to help
Rick
Old 12-24-2004, 12:09 AM
HummMe

Why dont you just Yahoo "avatar" and purchase from a site instead of rambling on about your infatuaton with WB characters and dead golfers.
Old 12-24-2004, 01:06 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HummMe:
Why dont you just Yahoo "avatar" and purchase from a site instead of rambling on about your infatuaton with WB characters and dead golfers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.
Old 12-24-2004, 02:56 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Rick,

Check your PM and your email. Best I could do for you.
Attached Images

Old 12-24-2004, 05:49 PM
Hummer Authority

Thanks I did not know they could be bought or where to buy them.
Sorry for the rambling about TAZ. He has a special meaning to me in my life as that was my Dad's call sign while He was MIA in Vietnam, I was 14 and probably the worst thing I had ever been thru. At the end He was freed and sent home. As far as Payne Stewart I used him to describe the old school golf look I was thinking of and a great Christian man. I did not mean any offense to any but, at least when You see a post by RLTAZH2 You will know not to waste Your time on My rambling's. I do admit the rambling's and try to appolgise as well as control them but it is difficult to control as it is one of the early early stages of Parkinson disease or another neuropathay which it is to soon yet to diffentiate the Doctor says, which I receive treatment called ReQuip.
I'm very sorry to offend You or get on your nerves it is not intentional at all. It is a problem I'm trying to learn to deal with.
Thank You So very Much for Your Advice as to Where to get avatar.
Rick
Old 12-24-2004, 06:56 PM
Hummer Authority

Thanks PARAGON for Your Help. You are good people. I'm working on getting it uploaded.
Boy it is a good thing None of You guys have to talk to me in person as it would bug some of you LOL. Sometimes I have a spell where I will tell You the something and forget that maybe minutes ago I had already told you HA HA that exact thing and tell You agian. My daughters have fun with it making me think they have read my mind, and they know I do not mind being teased LOL. If You are able to be tolorate and become My friend you can tease me and have fun with it also. If You do not know Me or what i have been thru and anyone that would like to PM me I will explain as it goes deeper than I'm sharing surface of situation here. Otherwise The Word of God says "You will Reap what You sow". Or another "Judge not lest You be Judged" and Yes I'm a sold out Jesus freak not radical as intolerante but, do not change to meet worlds idea of normal or right. In doing so i have helped many and been blessed in many ways by God. You be sold out to what You want to. The nice thing is that I have people who do not mind and just either let me tell them again and giggle or I have know them long enough that they know I do not mind them stopping me and telling me I had already told them and teasing me about it and jsut have a great big laugh. I do not have to know You long for you to tease me also. The only bad thing is I just turned 48 and this does not usually happen till later in life.
But there are things that happened to me over last 3 years that caused this neuropathy to happen when I most likly never would have had this to deal with, instead of it being a genetic thing. It is almost to complicated to understand I usually just do what the neursurgeon and neurologists tell me to do.
Thanks to all who have been given the ability to be tolerant.
Rick
Old 12-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

Uhmmm... yeah. TMI
Old 12-26-2004, 04:15 PM
Hummer Messiah

Here's one for someone to use. Free. Really.
Attached Images

Old 12-26-2004, 05:54 PM
Hummer Authority

That's cool. Why can't You help Me find a Taz swingin a bat or golf club with animation like this one. It is real sharp. I do think I've seen an avatar with that much movement.
Thanks
Rick
Old 01-02-2005, 08:09 PM

Joseph Muha is off the scale

I think I found a new one. Trying to see if it works and how it looks on the small screen...