Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 12-16-2005, 08:17 PM

i am andkon is off the scale

Hello everyone,

I last posted here in 2004 after someone linked to an article of mine concerning Hummers. As it was obnoxiously poking fun at Hummer owners, it was not met with positive attitudes here and I was banned.

In the last few days, I have noticed (thru referrals to my website) someone using my name to post here, linking with each post to my website.

That person is an imposter: http://www.andkon.com/xtra/imposter.jpg

I would appreciate if the admins could modify all recent messages by "andkon" making sure to note that the alias is an imposter and is not associated with the real Andkon or andkon.com. I do not want my name used by someone who is not me, as everyone can understand. Thank you very much.

As I was banned from this place, I do not want to come back to such a hostile place, but if anyone wants to contact me, please use http://www.andkon.com/info/

Edit: I haven't posted since May 2003 and all "andkon" messages since 08-22-05 are from an imposter.

End of Letter,
Andkon, the real one
Old 12-16-2005, 08:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I last posted here in 2004 after someone linked to an article of mine concerning Hummers. As it was obnoxiously poking fun at Hummer owners, it was not met with positive attitudes here and I was banned.

In the last few days, I have noticed (thru referrals to my website) someone using my name to post here, linking with each post to my website.

I would appreciate if the admins could modify all recent messages by "andkon" making sure to note that the alias is an imposter and is not associated with the real Andkon or andkon.com. I do not want my name used by someone who is not me, as everyone can understand. Thank you very much.

As I was banned from this place, I do not want to come back to such a hostile place, but if anyone wants to contact me, please use http://www.andkon.com/info/

Edit: I haven't posted since May 2003 and all "andkon" messages since 08-22-05 are from an imposter.

End of Letter,
Andkon, the real one
Old 12-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by i am andkon:
Hello everyone,

End of Letter,
Andkon, the real one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 12-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Banned

HIHUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point

You were obnoxiously poking fun at Hummer owners and it was not met with positive attitudes???

NOOOOOO!!!!! I can't imagine why???
Old 12-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Stop it.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:36 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Long time, no hear. How have you been, Andkon? Any chance you changed your views of the Hummer brand?
Old 12-16-2005, 10:46 PM

Pretending to be someone else, regardless of the nature, is a crime. I will not permit others to pretend to be me, especially when search engines gobble and cache everything they come across.

I have faith in the moderators of this site to remedy the situation ASAP. If the real administrators do not make a serious attempt to curb these acts of fraud within 72 hours, I will not hesitate to serve both the registrar and host of elcova.com with cease and desist letters. It is up to the administrators whether they want to delete or edit the offending messages.

This matter is serious and I will treat it as such.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by i am andkon:
Pretending to be someone else, regardless of the nature, is a crime. I will not permit others to pretend to be me, especially when search engines gobble and cache everything they come across.

I have faith in the moderators of this site to remedy the situation ASAP. If the real administrators do not make a serious attempt to curb these acts of fraud within 72 hours, I will not hesitate to serve both the registrar and host of elcova.com with cease and desist letters. It is up to the administrators whether they want to delete or edit the offending messages.

This matter is serious and I will treat it as such. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh ohhhhh... Are you going to e-sue us? As long as you're not going to e-kick our collective asses.
Attached Images

Old 12-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Hummer Messiah

Oh yeah, go stick that fraud horn up your ass and blow it long & hard(like the random cawks you normally take in that goatse'd hole).
BTW, we saw your newest video, and I must say it was traumatic.
Andkon's video
Old 12-16-2005, 11:03 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I have faith in the moderators of this site to remedy the situation ASAP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ones you look towards to save you are also your executioners!

You will not be shown an ounce of mercy!

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF is an andkon? I can see by his video that he is some sort of a French acrobat?

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 12-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm telling you all right now, I can't believe this imposter "i am andkon" is trying this BS.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:57 AM

I have not posted here to start a fruitless community discussion but to make sure Jason, the owner of this site, understands the situation. I have also alerted him through email and a private message. I'm really not sure why you people are trying to stir even more **** up.

I am tempted to ignore everyone, but the utter stupidity of one message stands so high above the rest that it is just too much to resist.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't believein giving the troll the time of day on our beloved forum. But let it be known that unless your name is copyrighted, you really can't claim it across the internet. On-the-other-hand, I do plan on suing each and every "Mac" anywhere and everywhere on the intraweb. I want people to know I am the only one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not claiming copyright infringement, but identity theft, although my website and name are officially registered with the Library of Congress. It's more than obvious to anyone with more than a spoonful of a brain that what has happened is not right. With logic like that, I'm really not sure how you made enough money for a Hummer.

The registrar (melbourneit) and host (earthlink) of elcova.com will be contacted if no attempt is made to curb this nonsense. As they are held liable for criminal activity on their network that they have knowledge about, they have the right to pull the plug on any site that does not conform to their TOS, which would include letting identity thieves run rampant on their network. Boys and girls, this is not a game.
Old 12-17-2005, 01:06 AM

H U M M E R is off the scale

So, you're saying GM & AMG should now file 'identity theft' claim against me and all other "HUMMER" derivative usernames?
Old 12-17-2005, 01:10 AM
Hummer Messiah

I feel for you bro.

I'd be more worried about the DOZENS of andkon's now registered with numerous other Forums.

With my best Hunchback of Notre Dame impersonation, I say this......

"The problem does not lie here.....But out there!!!"

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-17-2005, 01:18 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 12-16-05 02:17 PM

That person is an imposter: http://www.andkon.com/xtra/imposter.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 12-16-05 07:07 PM

Originally posted by Alec W:
Andkon, put something on your website with regard to these posts and post a link to prove you are the real one or STFU. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. The scroll-wheel can be found on most mice. Roll it away from you to go up on a page.
2. The vertical bar on the right side of your browser window is movable. Drag it with your mouse.
3. The up arrow in the right-hand corner of each page can also be used to scroll up. Hold it down with your mouse.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:21 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Very cool, I missed that. So are you enraged about the fake andkon? What’s the big deal, like who cares about your little web site anyways? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My little website has grown to serve tens of thousands. There's enough of my writings floating around that can be misunderstood without context, so the last thing I need is an imposter.

Using the search thing, it also appears this fake andkon wasn't intent on using just a single false name.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:31 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

There's enough of my writings floating around that can be misunderstood without context, so the last thing I need is an imposter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You retard. You just bought yourself 10,000 imposters.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:52 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

There's enough of my writings floating around that can't be understood </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:33 AM
Hummer Messiah

I'n 48 hours the andkon bomb will explode on about 40 Forums.

You want traffic andkon? This is our specialty.

My Video Collectionez