H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-01-2003, 11:08 PM

BlackH2 is off the scale

I'm fast approching the time when I can finally buy an H2. I remember reading about people who are getting 5 to 10,000 off on the 03's. I know this topic has been discussed before but I have had a hard time finding an answer. Who has found the best deal do far on either a 03 or 04? I live in the Seattle area but would be willing to drive across the country if necessary. Thanks all for your help.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:08 PM

BlackH2 is off the scale

I'm fast approching the time when I can finally buy an H2. I remember reading about people who are getting 5 to 10,000 off on the 03's. I know this topic has been discussed before but I have had a hard time finding an answer. Who has found the best deal do far on either a 03 or 04? I live in the Seattle area but would be willing to drive across the country if necessary. Thanks all for your help.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:29 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I can't help you on current prices, but if you need any help on other stuffs, we are all here to help. Current prices is a complicated ever-changing subject which we went through 500 times and takes a lot of energy, if you come up with more data on your side, such as what you got locally, what you are buying, whats your target, etc.. maybe someone will jump in here.

Have you ever walk into your local Hummer dealer's showroom? If you are a serious buyer, you would be visiting all the Hummer dealers within 3 hours range, beats driving across the country. If you haven't done any of that, you are not a serious buyer yet, but I am sure you have. Have you?
Old 12-02-2003, 02:26 AM

BlackH2 is off the scale

I have. My first experiance was not a good one. I found an 03 I liked; base with heated leather seats and made a reasonable offer just below MSRP. After balking at my offer the sales manager replied "you must not be the kind of person that can afford an H2". Needless to say, this was unappropriate. I walked. I understand that this is a sizable investment and have no problem doing so. I just want to make sure that I am getting the best deal possiable. I didn't get to this position at my age by throwing money away. Ultimatly I would like a 03 with heated seats and a sunroof for 43,000 to 45,000. Is this unreasonable? The other 3 dealerships in my 250 mile radius are all at Invoice to 5,000+ on a 03. As I mentioned, I remember reading stories about some fantastic deals and would like to be one of those fortunate few. Thanks for the welcome MAC.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:33 AM

H2 Daddy is off the scale

Check the "what's up with the market" thread. It is a few threads down from this one.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:02 PM

Born again is off the scale

There's a black H2 Lux with 3 TV screens and some chrome upgrades with a sunroof for $46,900 in the Pennsy area but it has 12K miles on it. I'm not sure you'll get what you want on the east coast for that price, particularly for a new one. But try doing a search using autotrader.com or some other auto search service.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:53 PM

noc is off the scale

I just got my New '03 H2 for 8k under MSRP if that helps you any. I've seen NEW black, yellow, or greens for 10k under MSRP
Old 12-03-2003, 01:06 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I bought my 04 from Goldcoast in NJ for 2,300. off MSRP

H2 MODS:
Xtremeflow Exhaust, Power Flash Programmer, Xtremeflow Intake, Hella Bixenons, Polished Skid Plate, Chrome OEM Wheels, Chrome Driving Light Bezels, Rosen R6500

Old 12-03-2003, 04:28 PM

BlackH2 is off the scale

NOC, Those are the deals I've heard about. If you remember what dealerships those were I would appreciate it.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:33 PM

Detonate is off the scale

I may have some more GMS Discount Coupons available for serious buyers.

------------------------------
2003 Red H2 equipped with Tough Country Heavy Duty Armor Series Front End with Winch, Rear Bumper, Brush Guard, and Roof Rack.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I live in the Seattle area but would be willing to drive across the country if necessary. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Black H2,
You might want to warm up the car for a ride to Jersey. I just purchased a brand new 2003 yellow H2, Lux package with air ride, wrap around brush guard and tail light guards on Oct. 6, 2003. The sticker on my H2 was $54,670.00. I called this dealership in NJ which is about 60 miles from my home and did the whole deal over the phone. After I told him what I wanted, he told me about the vehicle above and offered it to me for $46,900.00. It gets better. I had a 2002 Chevy Avalanche to trade in and I know it was valued at $23,000.00 on Kelly Blue Book. The salesman also confirmed that. When I told him that I had to be under $600.00 per month, he started working the figures and told me that at $23,000.00 for the Avalanche he could not get me to $600.00 per month. He then advised me he would call me back. He called back in 30 minutes and advised me that to get me to $599.00 per month, he would have to give me $28,000.00 for my Avalanche. He then stated he ran it by the boss and he said ok, the H2 was mine. They gave me $5,000.00 more for my Avalanche than it was valued on Kelly Blue Book. So if you add the $5,000.00 extra they gave me for the trade to the almost $8,000.00 off the sticker I got this vehice for around $42,000.00. With the equity in the Avalanche knocked off the price and sales tax added, I borrowed $36,000.00. Thats with nothing down. If you are interested I can email you the name of the dealership, my salesmans name and the phone number to the place.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step
Old 12-03-2003, 09:05 PM

BlackH2 is off the scale

Spike, That's one hell of a deal. Please e-mail me the info. scotth@premier-lending.net . Do you think one of Detonates GMS coupons would help? I don't know the conditions of using those and wouldn't want to waste one. Detonate, thanks for the offer. If it helps my cause I would love one.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:37 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

I bought mine in August, not the deal that spike got, but I went through a broker, who worked it out over the phone, I just showed up, signed papers for 10 minutes then drove it away.
this broker is pretty good and encourges you to find a better deal. if you want her number, email me, it might be worth a couple of phone calls and California is a bit closer than Jersey
H2 Black Lux
Old 12-04-2003, 04:58 AM

Born again is off the scale

OK Spike, I surrender. That is one great deal. E-mail me the dealer info. I just had another delay on my delivery date for my '04 Lux and I am looking for another dealer. Send me the info right away if you can...and your salesperson's name please. GWA3445@aol.com Thank you.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:23 AM

drouke is off the scale

The sticker on my red mettalic 03 adventure series was $56,700. After a few months of arguing with the dealer, and phone calls to GM, I was able to take advantage of a discount my company is given for handling GM stocks. They leave participation up to the dealer, but they were able to coax them into giving it to me. so with the 6 grand discount and then the 23 grand they gave me for my range rover, I paid $27,700 for mine.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:39 AM

Dominick is off the scale

Just put a deposit on a Base model '04 in NJ. Dealer sticker was $49,999. I got him down to $41,500.

Do I pull the trigger or keep fighting??
Old 12-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Spike,

$36,000 over 5 years comes out to $600/month. Did you get 0% financing?

Email me that dealer info too. I'd like to have it as a backup. sipsfifths@yahoo.com

Thanks!

- Dan

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 12 months down, 6 to go!
-------------------------------------------------
Old 12-04-2003, 01:04 PM

Detonate is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dominick:
Just put a deposit on a Base model '04 in NJ. Dealer sticker was $49,999. I got him down to $41,500.

Do I pull the trigger or keep fighting??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That is a good deal. Below dealer cost for most dealerships.

------------------------------
2003 Red H2 equipped with Tough Country Heavy Duty Armor Series Front End with Winch, Rear Bumper, Brush Guard, and Roof Rack.
Old 12-04-2003, 01:07 PM

Dominick is off the scale

Detonate

Thanks for the response. I'll porbally go pick it up Tomorrow. Its a s base model. any suggestions on what my 1st accessories should be?
Old 12-04-2003, 01:08 PM

noc is off the scale

That is an INSANE deal. Hope your dealer follows thru with the sale. They will always try to pull something when the car does arrive.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dominick:

Do I pull the trigger or keep fighting??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>