H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 10-28-2005, 06:02 PM
Hummer Veteran

Brian H is off the scale

I have had very slow call backs from the dealer I bought my H3 from. Anywhere from the next day to a week. For example, I called Monday to get a price quote on mud guards and rubber floor mats. Salesman returned my call Thursday and said he would let parts know what I wanted and they would call me back in a little bit. It's now Friday and no call. On most occasions this is how it always goes. Is this acceptable customer service? I just got my survey in the mail and need to know if I should put this in there as bad service or what. I'm not one to get mad about stuff like this, I just take my business elsewhere. I just ordered the stuff I wanted from a local Chevy dealer. Just need you opinion on this and hopefully there are some Hummer salesmen that will respond to this.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Brian
Old 10-28-2005, 06:02 PM
Hummer Veteran

Brian H is off the scale

I have had very slow call backs from the dealer I bought my H3 from. Anywhere from the next day to a week. For example, I called Monday to get a price quote on mud guards and rubber floor mats. Salesman returned my call Thursday and said he would let parts know what I wanted and they would call me back in a little bit. It's now Friday and no call. On most occasions this is how it always goes. Is this acceptable customer service? I just got my survey in the mail and need to know if I should put this in there as bad service or what. I'm not one to get mad about stuff like this, I just take my business elsewhere. I just ordered the stuff I wanted from a local Chevy dealer. Just need you opinion on this and hopefully there are some Hummer salesmen that will respond to this.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Brian
Old 10-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

First thing, call the Service Department....after you have bought the H3, they are the guys/gals who take care of you.
Old 10-28-2005, 06:40 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Not uncommon to never get a call back

I know I have to keep calling my dealer until I catch him.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 10-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd ask your salesman how you should fill out HIS/HER report since your callbacks are a week later.

Also, why are you calling your salesman for parts? Call the parts guy dirrect or there are a few "partsguys" on this site that I'm sure would help you out.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

DWPC is an unknown quantity at this point

Just my opinion, but I think its one thing to expect the salesman's help if you have a problem, another to expect him to pass on a walk-in so he can run down flaps and floor mats. I'd just call or e-mail Parts.

However, I e-mailed a price request for rocker sliders to my dealer's parts dept. and they replied through my salesman (they probably have software to sort out such things).
Old 10-28-2005, 07:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

Brian H is off the scale

Thanks for all the replies so far! I was told by my salesman to contact him personally for anything I needed. When I mentioned about it being cool that I could schedule an oil change by using their website, he told me to go thru him personally, that he would take care of it. This is why I contacted him to begin with. I guess from some of the posts so far, that it might be normal for the lengthy wait.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Hummer Veteran

Brian H is off the scale

Hummer parts come from a Hummer dealer!
Old 10-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian H:
Hummer parts come from a Hummer dealer! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know hot to tell you this, but,

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BY HUMMER PARTS FROM A HUMMER DEALER!
Old 10-28-2005, 11:13 PM

4ophenia is off the scale

In other words; get to know your parts guy.

Repressed as a child, but no more ....
Old 10-28-2005, 11:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

JV1 is off the scale

I just ordered over $1200 in parts from Lynch Hummer. Called on Monday and the stuff was at my door today (Friday) via Baxglobal truck. Missouri to Connecticut in five business days total. Everything was well packaged and no damage and reasonably priced. I wish I lived next door to them so I could buy all my Hummers from them.........

Try Lynch Hummer!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2005, 12:37 AM
Hummer Veteran

Brian H is off the scale

I couldn't get gmparts site to work on my mac. Tried to view the catalogue but it wouldn't work. How much are their Hummer rubber floor mats with the Hummer logo on it for the H3? I also had ordered the H3 mud guards and the cargo rubber mat.
I know you can order stuff from other than a Hummer dealer or GM dealer. I just haven't found any with the hummer logo on it from anywhere outside a GM dealer. If anyone knows of a place, for future reference, it would be awesome to know.
JV1
I'll have the same timeline for my stuff also from the Chevy dealer down the road. He said he would call in the order Monday and I'll have it by weeks end. What stuff did you get?
Old 10-29-2005, 01:51 AM
Hummer Veteran

Brian H is off the scale

Finally got the site working, using microsloth internet explorer. Hummer isn't even listed on that site and the year search stops at 2004. Lol.
Old 10-29-2005, 02:42 AM
Hummer Veteran

Tones H3 is off the scale

Go to h2parts.com (Adventure Accessories / Lynch Hummer). They have everything u need and more. They are great people with great service and are very knowledgable about their products. Their prices are some of the best around for hummer accessories and parts.
Old 10-29-2005, 03:01 AM
Hummer Veteran

Brian H is off the scale

Thanks Tones...will check it out!
Old 10-29-2005, 07:23 AM

Game Over is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian H:
I couldn't get gmparts site to work on my mac. Tried to view the catalogue but it wouldn't work. How much are their Hummer rubber floor mats with the Hummer logo on it for the H3? I also had ordered the H3 mud guards and the cargo rubber mat.
I know you can order stuff from other than a Hummer dealer or GM dealer. I just haven't found any with the hummer logo on it from anywhere outside a GM dealer. If anyone knows of a place, for future reference, it would be awesome to know.
JV1
I'll have the same timeline for my stuff also from the Chevy dealer down the road. He said he would call in the order Monday and I'll have it by weeks end. What stuff did you get? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you talkin' about this set ?
Attached Images