PDA

View Full Version : Are you prepared?

KenP
08-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Better get ready. Chris is aiming at us.;)

Heat wave, Chris, Iraq, Israel = Oil price spike:(

Iran and Syria want the price to go up so they'll do their part, too.:mad: :rolleyes:

WTNT33 KNHC 011757
TCPAT3
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM CHRIS INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY NUMBER 3A
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL AL032006
200 PM AST TUE AUG 01 2006

...CHRIS NEARING THE NORTHERNMOST LEEWARD ISLANDS...

A TROPICAL STORM WARNING IS IN EFFECT FOR THE ISLANDS OF
ANTIGUA...BARBUDA...ANGUILLA...ST. KITTS...NEVIS...SABA...ST.
EUSTATIUS...ST. BARTHELEMY...ST. MARTIN...AND ST. MAARTEN. A
TROPICAL STORM WARNING MEANS THAT TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS ARE
EXPECTED WITHIN THE WARNING AREA WITHIN THE NEXT 12 TO 24 HOURS.

A TROPICAL STORM WATCH IS IN EFFECT FOR PUERTO RICO AND THE U.S.
VIRGIN ISLANDS...AND FOR THE BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS. A TROPICAL
STORM WATCH MEANS THAT TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE
WITHIN THE WATCH AREA...GENERALLY WITHIN 36 HOURS.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT03/refresh/AL0306W+gif/145031W_sm.gif (http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at3+shtml/115550.shtml?3day)

Fubar
08-01-2006, 09:31 PM
the sky is falling, run...

DennisAJC
08-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Interesting.:cool:

HummerNewbie
08-01-2006, 09:35 PM
That sum beach better not screw up my weekend! :mad:

KenP
08-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Interesting.:cool:You don't have anything to worry about in the great NW. It's us on this coast that get skeerred.:o ;)

Hey, maybe a Cat 2 could make landfall on the OBX while you all are visiting. Paragon Family and KenP Family sittin' back chillin' saying stuff like, "Darn, all my trees fell," and "This is fun, huh? Want another beer?"

Dennis Family hiding in a closet asking for more flashlights, helmets and Aero bars.:eek: :p

dеiтайожни
08-01-2006, 09:39 PM
That sum beach better not screw up my weekend! :mad:

It will only make it more fun, plus you might get to use your winch more!

KenP
08-01-2006, 09:39 PM
That sum beach better not screw up my weekend! :mad:I missed the weekend a bunch wheeled at Paragon during Ivan.:eek:

HummerNewbie
08-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey, maybe a Cat 2 could make landfall on the OBX while you all are visiting. Paragon Family and KenP Family sittin' back chillin' saying stuff like, "Darn, all my trees fell," and "This is fun, huh? Want another beer?"

Dennis Family hiding in a closet asking for more flashlights, helmets and Aero bars.:eek: :p

LMAO...yeah, you get a couple under your belt and the small ones are no big deal :p

HummerNewbie
08-01-2006, 09:42 PM
It will only make it more fun, plus you might get to use your winch more!

I missed the weekend a bunch wheeled at Paragon during Ivan.:eek:

Not worried about the wheeling, it's the GF bitching and moaning about me leaving town when there is a storm coming :mad:

DennisAJC
08-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Not worried about the wheeling, it's the GF bitching and moaning about me leaving town when there is a storm coming :mad:

Tell her it's a romantic getaway.;) :D

DennisAJC
08-01-2006, 09:47 PM

Wrong. We'd probably be the only ones out there flying kites.:D

HummerNewbie
08-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Tell her it's a romantic getaway.;) :D

I could try that but it probably won't go over too well since she isn't going with me :eek: :D

dеiтайожни
08-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Wrong. We'd probably be the only ones out there flying kites.:D

The flying kite during a hurricane is supposed to a Polish joke, but I like what you did with it, changing it to Canadians. Nice. ;) :D

KenP
08-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Wrong. We'd probably be the only ones out there flying kites.:DYou all are so little you'd blow away and then I'd have too many people to answer to for that.:eek: ;)

PARAGON
08-01-2006, 10:05 PM
The flying kite during a hurricane is supposed to a Polish joke, but I like what you did with it, changing it to Canadians. Nice. ;) :D:D :D :D

PARAGON
08-01-2006, 10:06 PM
You all are so little you'd blow away and then I'd have too many people to answer to for that.:eek: ;)We could use Dennis as a kite..................................... stick.:cool: :D

PARAGON
08-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Well, there's two options for Chris and I like both of them (personally).

There is a crappy High Pressure system parked in the Gulf that he could come in and Sumo wrestle with and get rid of OR he could Sumo wrestle with it and get bounced up North which would make him make a run for the North Carolina/Tennessee Border by Sunday morning. ;) :D

j/k call me pissed for not being able to go.

DennisAJC
08-01-2006, 10:17 PM
You all are so little you'd blow away and then I'd have too many people to answer to for that.

I think you're only about 15 lbs (I'm at 175) heavier than me right now and my right arm is considerably bigger.:D

-Meg and CP are about the same.
-The Chazz is at par with Pee-pie.
-Tyler and Taylor are about the same.
-Your Kyle is older than my Kyle so he is bigger.
-You use CPs blanket to rub your nuts, I use The Chazz.:D
-We're more of a tan color while you guys are more of a pink hue.:D

Weird huh?:D

MarineHawk
08-01-2006, 10:29 PM
You don't have anything to worry about in the great NW. It's us on this coast that get skeerred.:o ;)

Some of the models have it travelling into the Gulf o' Mejico ( http://thestormtrack.com/images/tropical/aal032006/model5day.php ). Will it finish off New Orleans?

PARAGON
08-01-2006, 10:29 PM
I think you're only about 15 lbs (I'm at 175) heavier than me right now and my right arm is considerably bigger.

-Meg and CP are about the same.
-The Chazz is at par with Pee-pie.
-Tyler and Taylor are about the same.
-Your Kyle is older than my Kyle so he is bigger.
-You use CPs blanket to rub your nuts, I use The Chazz.:D
-We're more of a tan color while you guys are more of a pink hue.:D

Weird huh?:D
-Mrs. is way hotter than Meg or CP
-Mikko, the GSD, takes sh!ts bigger than Chazz or P-pie
-Bailey is just now learning to walk
-Ashton is SUPPOSED to be in dresses ;)
-I scratch my nuts, not rub them
-You're tan, Ken's pink, I'm a redneck:D

DennisAJC
08-01-2006, 10:38 PM
-You're tan, Ken's pink, I'm a redneck:D

LMAO!!!!:D

....Ahhhhhh Bailey:) ... We had our private moment when Daddy was sweating it up The Escalator.:D

HummerNewbie
08-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Well, there's two options for Chris and I like both of them (personally).

There is a crappy High Pressure system parked in the Gulf that he could come in and Sumo wrestle with and get rid of OR he could Sumo wrestle with it and get bounced up North which would make him make a run for the North Carolina/Tennessee Border by Sunday morning. ;) :D

j/k call me pissed for not being able to go.

LMAO....Bastid :D

I'm actually less concerned about it heading for the NC/TN border than I am central FL. If it comes here I will get no peace whether I am up there of down here :(

I think it is cool that you are letting Mrs come though. I was real surprised when I saw the PM she sent asking if any of us could pick her up at the Atlanta airport ;)

Mrs.ssippi
08-02-2006, 12:14 AM
LMAO....Bastid :D

I'm actually less concerned about it heading for the NC/TN border than I am central FL. If it comes here I will get no peace whether I am up there of down here :(

I think it is cool that you are letting Mrs come though. I was real surprised when I saw the PM she sent asking if any of us could pick her up at the Atlanta airport ;)

Are you picking me up? I'll let you know when my fight gets in. :D

DennisAJC
08-02-2006, 12:46 AM

You box?:D

PARAGON
08-02-2006, 12:52 AM
You box?:Dno....... I think one terms that a Freudian Slip.;)

KenP
08-02-2006, 01:16 AM
-You're tan, Ken's pink, I'm a redneck:DWe'll have fun.:D

HummerNewbie
08-02-2006, 03:55 AM

Any time :D

KenP
08-02-2006, 09:03 PM
Look for "Hurricane Chris" in the next 12-24 hours as it heads into the FL Straits and on to the Gulf.:eek:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT03/refresh/AL0306W_sm2+gif/180617W_sm.gif (http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at3+shtml/180617.shtml?3day?large)

Mrs.ssippi
08-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Horry Chit ! Horry Chit ! Chris is coming this way and I only have 2 rolls of Hurricane Tape. Horry Chit ! Horry Chit !

HummerNewbie
08-03-2006, 01:59 AM
Horry Chit ! Horry Chit ! Chris is coming this way and I only have 2 rolls of Hurricane Tape. Horry Chit ! Horry Chit !

I just found this new brand tonight. Best stuff I have ever seen and it was just release. Want me to send you some, it's call Typhoon Tape ;)

H2Finally
08-03-2006, 02:25 AM
I just found this new brand tonight. Best stuff I have ever seen and it was just release. Want me to send you some, it's call Typhoon Tape ;)Uh, guess who owns domain typhoontape.com.. ;)

DennisAJC
08-03-2006, 02:51 AM
Uh, guess who owns domain typhoontape.com.. ;)

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:D

HummerNewbie
08-03-2006, 02:58 AM
Uh, guess who owns domain typhoontape.com.. ;)

LMAO...didn't even think to look first :D
I see now who owns it though :cool:

Agriv8r
08-03-2006, 03:14 PM
i like the big storms:)

Andy C
08-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Cool - looking at the weather channel just now - Chris appears to be wimping out, though they are still trying to scare us with a projected "Cone Of Death" - just say it is finished you wankers:mad:

KenP
08-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Uh, guess who owns domain typhoontape.com.. ;)OMFG!!!11one

Utter and complete powned-age!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Good one Newb. I've got tears in my eyes and coke coming out my nose!!!!

PARAGON
08-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Cool - looking at the weather channel just now - Chris appears to be wimping out, though they are still trying to scare us with a projected "Cone Of Death" - just say it is finished you wankers:mad:Maybe it will cause the electricity to go out at Fidel's hotel:eek: ;)