H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 09-18-2005, 01:20 PM

Location: Saugerties, NY (where WOODSTOCK happened) ~ Work in PA outside of Phila
GM is off the scale

Just wanted to say hey as I am new here... I am currently investigating the possibility of buying the new H3 in a bout a years time... I have owned nothing but GM all my life and my last "Baby" was my Z71 Silverado which I loved so much.... I test drove a colorado about a year ago and was severly disappointed... I know that the H3 shares about 10-15% of its parts with that truck so I have some concerns... I also have been doing some reading and some say that the H3 takes some time to get up to speed on the highway. I am open to all oppinions that will help me make a good buying desion... In the mean time next week I will be travling north about 45 minutes to Albany to the closest dealership to test drive and H3 pending the sales folks are not A-Holes...

-GM
Old 09-18-2005, 01:20 PM

Location: Saugerties, NY (where WOODSTOCK happened) ~ Work in PA outside of Phila
GM is off the scale

Just wanted to say hey as I am new here... I am currently investigating the possibility of buying the new H3 in a bout a years time... I have owned nothing but GM all my life and my last "Baby" was my Z71 Silverado which I loved so much.... I test drove a colorado about a year ago and was severly disappointed... I know that the H3 shares about 10-15% of its parts with that truck so I have some concerns... I also have been doing some reading and some say that the H3 takes some time to get up to speed on the highway. I am open to all oppinions that will help me make a good buying desion... In the mean time next week I will be travling north about 45 minutes to Albany to the closest dealership to test drive and H3 pending the sales folks are not A-Holes...

-GM
Old 09-18-2005, 02:19 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome GM,

There are quite a few great posts, so I recommend doing allot of reading on this forum....especially f5fstop. IMHO the H3 is not underpowered.

This is a myth that was started by a truck reviewer. Someone who tests V8's is not going to be very forgiving.

Have fun on your test drive, let us know what you think. Oh and if the Sales People are A-holes....MAKE them take you on a LOOOONG test drive Drives 'em nuts.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:20 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point

P.S.

Thank you for your service to our country.