H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-03-2005, 06:34 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Listen junior, none of us really cares what anybody drives, but unless you have REALLY wheeled with H2's then you haven't got a clue....sooooooo STFU! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hear! Hear! Ditto
Old 05-03-2005, 10:22 PM

Sideshow is off the scale

F.U. ! I fought for this country in Storm, and I will drive what I want.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:23 PM

Sideshow is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anthany Ketus:
So I was wondering what you guys thought of this websight? (I am sure you have already seen it)

http://www.fuh2.com/index.php

I drive a Landcrusier myself, so I could afford one of your H2s. But why would I want to ditch my 97' FZJ-80 (Landcruiser) for an H2? The H2 is just a truck with the H2 body right? Just wondering what the appeal is thats all. I have wheeled with many H2s, but I prefer not to because I do not like being the recovery vehicle for such a heavy car. So, how does your Hummer stack up to the TLC?

Also, I drive the car that lasts the longest and costs the least to maintain so you can save the PATRIOTIC BS, I don;t buy it. If American cars were built with the quality and reliability of my ricer then I would buy one, plain and simple. But since they do not, I choose Reliability (Toyota). I have 4 Landcruisers, the 97' being the newest, and an 01' Tacoma. 3 of the 4 Landcruisers have over 250,000 miles with the original engine! One of them had 300,000 miles on engine tranny and t-case, no rebuilds!!! I hear a lot of bad things about H2s and I would love to hear the H2 owner's side of the story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Hummer Expert

Yetti is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I can see the good points of having a Landoozer. they get taxed just as high, cost almost as much and are driven by posers who don't like to get them dirty. the one thing that stands head & shoulders above the Landloser is that most people could not pick one out driving down the road, let alone in a parking lot. the H2's have style and gravitate to a level much greater then the humble Landloser.
by the way..do you have anyone in your family that has ever worked for a Union?
I suspect not.
please feel free to send the rest of your money offshore, and support the selling off of the American way of life.
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 05-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W1N:

http://mirrored.flabber.nl/boob.cursor/ciagnijcycka.swf </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must admit, I played with it for a minute and it was fun. Do they have another version?

Oh yeah, Anthany...chicks dig Hummers not Land Cruisers.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Hummer Veteran

BLOWNZO6 is off the scale

First.. I thought the "sight" was pretty funny. Look how much time people are wasting taking pictures of themselves flipping the bird at H2's that is funny.

If the author really had sense.. he would have said "ladies, send us your topless pictures of you flipping an H2 the bird"

Anyone know if www.toplessfuh2.com is available?

I want to start my own "websight"

The BK thing...? I am still sitting here laughing and the whole time playing with the second link... LOL

I bought my rebodied Tahoe to piss off people that drive Jeep and Land Cruisers...
Old 05-04-2005, 03:42 AM

h2sin is off the scale

Old 05-04-2005, 04:04 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
OK, this idiot only gets a troll rating of 2. If you are gonna make claims, be ready to back them up, or at least cuss a lot...very poor performance there Kletus. I'm guessing he doesn't even really wheel, just likes to pretend he can hang with the big boys.

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Way too generous. This guy's mom should have swallowed. What a waste of sperm. Go back to your Gotham boys and su@) their (0(ks. We don't need your type around here. What a waste of bandwidth.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:46 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

I wonder what the H1 would look like parked on top of his LC???

...just a thought...

K
Old 05-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Hummer Expert

JMV1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W1N:

I must admit, I played with it for a minute and it was fun. Do they have another version?

Oh yeah, Anthany...chicks dig Hummers not Land Cruisers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love that link..........
Old 05-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Hummer Expert

JMV1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Way too generous. This guy's mom should have swallowed. What a waste of sperm. Go back to your Gotham boys and su@) their (0(ks. We don't need your type around here. What a waste of bandwidth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dam Ken, I thought I was tuff. His mom should have swallowed his dads load? You don't say.... I don't think I could have said it any better! Too funny-
Old 05-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

It doesn't matter. Either hole he still would have come out a piece of ****.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Hummer Expert

GeorgeSSSS is off the scale

This just proves that sometimes evolution goes backwards.

George SSSS
Black 2005 Adventure Series; factory touch screen GPS w/XM radio; factory express open/close sunroof; reclining second row seats; Warn 9.5ti Multi-Mount Winch; Gobi Stealth roof rack with PIAA lights; HotShot windshield washer fluid system
Old 05-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

xonxoff is off the scale

I really get pissed off when people ask WHY. Why do some people pay $100 to go watch a baseball game. Pay $250 for playoff tickets, Pay $$$for the vehicle they want to drive... Because they do. It just doesn't matter. I Like my H2 and I don't care what people think. I like checking in on this board to see whats going on and gather information that is helpful and that one of my post might help someone else. One of the perks is when some idiot asks WHY and then has a url to FUH2.
Thanks for the enjoyment
Old 05-04-2005, 11:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I see it as pure flattery. They fudge packer is just pissed his **** box doesn't get the kind of attention the H2 gets.

I am so pleased you feel this way about the H2 and letting us know how angry(Jealous) you really are.

Now enjoy your stale life driving around in that "True Mall Runner" POS. LMAO!!!!!!!

I LOVE FUH2! Keep em commin!

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Aunt Fetus-

Sites like fuh2 are around to cater to those people who are still harboring ill will because they weren't popular in high school. It's just another story of the havenots hatin' on the have's and that site is reflective of that.

In fact, maybe I should start a website called www.h2fu.com where owners of h2's post pictures of themselves driving along, laughing at everyone else in their pieces of **** while they flip them off as they drive by... I mean aren't we already viewed as the most egotistical, self-centered, wasteful group of vehicle owners ever to inhabit the earth???

Who knows, maybe I'll go drop the $10K for a 97 Land Cruiser to see what all the excitement is about. I'll let you know how it goes...

Hummer... Like Nothing Else...
Old 05-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No they don't far as I know. But, I haven't been looking nor interested of finding one if you understand my motives

I'm still wainting for those 3D screens to come out...
Old 05-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hold fire!!!!!!!I..think you missed him.
Don't shot untill you see the chrome of the braces.By the way cool web site!It almost made
me feel like Homer Simpson
Old 05-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HUMMERDOGG:
Aunt Fetus-

Sites like fuh2 are around to cater to those people who are still harboring ill will because they weren't popular in high school. It's just another story of the havenots hatin' on the have's and that site is reflective of that.

In fact, maybe I should start a website called www.h2fu.com where owners of h2's post pictures of themselves driving along, laughing at everyone else in their pieces of **** while they flip them off as they drive by... I mean aren't we already viewed as the most egotistical, self-centered, wasteful group of vehicle owners ever to inhabit the earth???

Who knows, maybe I'll go drop the $10K for a 97 Land Cruiser to see what all the excitement is about. I'll let you know how it goes...

Hummer... Like Nothing Else... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The co-pilot would love that site.
Attached Images

Old 05-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Hummer Professional

funpilot is off the scale

Oh My God....I am going to get it coming and going. I will now own a H3 and I own the new Prius. Do I flip myself off?