H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-25-2005, 12:13 AM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

Hmmm...that name sounds very familiar.

If I recall correctly, Mr. Rukstalis has (literally) worked on Hummers before. I recall at least one H1 and one H2. Come to think of it, I think he even owns some Hummers.

Mabye this is a case of the underling having envy of the boss? And at such a young age too. Pity.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
There is one generalizaton about ALL Hummer owners that is true. We are all filthy rich and sorry....so sorry. We don't do CRT anymore. When you have the money to spend on stuff like our super-expensive Hummers and the 2 miles per gallon that they get you also get the best in video entertainment such as DLP and LCD front or rear projection as well as thin screens so we can watch our stocks soar while sitting on the toilet.

Damn, that was hard. It's difficult to make up mumbo-jumbo BS like you've been spewing. Is there a special class you took to be sound so stupid or do you just look the stuff up on the internet before you post here.

David, Mr. Rukstalis will see you now. Tick-tock tickety-tock. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 07-25-2005, 12:58 AM
Hummer Veteran

H2Blondie is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RasterMaster:
Thought of something to add:

Since there are females who drive Hummers and do offroad, what are they "compensating" for? Ladies...any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nothing to compensate for here. The Hummer is actually smaller than my Ford F350 Crew Cab Turbo Diesel Longbed Pickup. I like my things big. So no smack talkin about my sporty little H2.

And to all the haters....get a LIFE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like Roxie, I downsized from my Ford F250 Crew Cab, Powerstroke, Long bed truck. I bought a Z71 Tahoe thinking that it would be "like" the truck but easier to park in the Dallas area; was I ever wrong! For a year I missed the size of Clifford the Big Red Truck. The H2 was a great compromise between the large truck feel and the ability to park in my garage.

Compensation...I don't think so!

Money may not buy happiness, but it makes a nice down payment!
Old 07-25-2005, 02:26 AM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

To all the trolls:

See, girls just like big trucks too!
Old 07-25-2005, 02:36 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gordon:
huge waste of bandwith. you must be one of the half ass engineers that designed these slushboxes. or else why would would waste all that time defending them? funny how some of you try to place another persons personal bio or adgenda into one of two classification categories. whats also funny is the guy from new jerseys comment about stars who drive toyota priuses but use limos to get to work. key word being work. a livelihood.are you trying to imply that others don't have the right to earn a living as you do? i didn't think that people were that deep into the cathode hypnosis, but i guessed wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm so going to enjoy tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to sleep. I feel like I'm 7 y/o and it's Christmas Eve.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:47 AM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

I don't blame you. I'd love to see the expression on both of their faces.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
I'm so going to enjoy tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to sleep. I feel like I'm 7 y/o and it's Christmas Eve. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 07-25-2005, 02:50 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humgirl:
Im new here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hi. Welcome to the forum.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:53 AM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

I could have pulled out the literature and went to great lengths to provide every detail of the frame construction. As well, I could have cited every thread where mileage questions were answered. But as we all know, it wasn't about the vehicle and the detractors know it never has been.

It's not a waste of thread bandwith to sum up all the general comments from the FUH2 haters into one box to dump them in the trashbin where they belong.

I am just curious if they have come up with anything else to point out to all the "half ass engineers" here (since we all must be employees of Hummer) collaborating in some grand conspiracy to ruin their (already useless) lives.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:57 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gordon:
huge waste of bandwith. you must be one of the half ass engineers that designed these slushboxes. or else why would would waste all that time defending them? funny how some of you try to place another persons personal bio or adgenda into one of two classification categories. whats also funny is the guy from new jerseys comment about stars who drive toyota priuses but use limos to get to work. key word being work. a livelihood.are you trying to imply that others don't have the right to earn a living as you do? i didn't think that people were that deep into the cathode hypnosis, but i guessed wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I guess segway-Roman Candle boy thinks it's ok to ride/drive whatever you want to work. Cool. I'll take the HUMMER. Around-around you go. It's very bad for you, isn't it?

Tick tock, tick tock, you're going to pop.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:27 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RasterMaster:

Since there are females who drive Hummers and do offroad, what are they "compensating" for? Ladies...any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm compensating for the fact I can't wear my 4" stilettos in the mud.

Stacy
Old 07-25-2005, 03:26 PM

Benz0 is off the scale

Jeep owner and new here...but I have more vehicles I plan on telling you about later I guess...

cool site...needs more cowbell
Old 08-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Banned

Frenzy is off the scale

I logged in a couple of days ago .

Filip aka Frenzy
Belgium
Old 08-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benz0:
Jeep owner and new here...but I have more vehicles I plan on telling you about later I guess...

cool site...needs more cowbell </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would you be BenzO of OTN/JU/PBB?
Old 08-24-2005, 03:41 AM

JC Conley is off the scale

I'v been a member for about a year...never posted before but have found a great deal of good information from the active and dedicated members who post here.

Thanks to all of you and if you travel to South East Alaska let me know.I live in the small town of Ketchikan (pop 13000) but we have 2 sut's 4 h2's and 1 h3.

P.S. Bush carried Alaska and the fishing is great!!
Old 08-24-2005, 03:57 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

JC, do you know the other owners? It would be so fun to see pics of all of the Hummers in your area "off-roading" on ice. Maybe a "wagon circle" ice-fishing??
Old 08-24-2005, 03:59 AM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
JC, do you know the other owners? It would be so fun to see pics of all of the Hummers in your area "off-roading" on ice. Maybe a "wagon circle" ice-fishing?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For some reason I see you doing a road trip
Old 08-24-2005, 04:03 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

You gotta pass through Vancouver to get there.

*** Pewter Power ***

My Video Collectionez

Old 08-24-2005, 04:04 AM

Mr. Jeep is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by devilsfan:

I'm compensating for the fact I can't wear my 4" stilettos in the mud.

Stacy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, that was funny. I compensate for the lack of clearance in my vette that I drive most of the time. I'm so egotistical!

y\'all are fools
Old 08-24-2005, 01:21 PM

JC Conley is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
JC, do you know the other owners? It would be so fun to see pics of all of the Hummers in your area "off-roading" on ice. Maybe a "wagon circle" ice-fishing?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pics would be fun... as for the ice fishing it will have to wait.