H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-16-2005, 06:37 AM

Q8TH2 is off the scale

Coming back from a party last night, yes a bit tipsy, just a bit... My H2 did me PROUD. As we dont really adhere to speed limits in Kuwait, a damn jeep was in the left lane doing about 160 KPH, gave him the highlights once, he didnt budge... so i lit up the lights..the light pod on the hood, the XTC light bar, and the 4 front off road lights woke him up ! LOOOL. He moved to the center lane, and gased it...cut a story short, i kept on going right by him, and damn i wish i had a cam corder...
Old 08-16-2005, 06:37 AM

Q8TH2 is off the scale

Coming back from a party last night, yes a bit tipsy, just a bit... My H2 did me PROUD. As we dont really adhere to speed limits in Kuwait, a damn jeep was in the left lane doing about 160 KPH, gave him the highlights once, he didnt budge... so i lit up the lights..the light pod on the hood, the XTC light bar, and the 4 front off road lights woke him up ! LOOOL. He moved to the center lane, and gased it...cut a story short, i kept on going right by him, and damn i wish i had a cam corder...
Old 08-16-2005, 07:39 AM

H2 KWI is off the scale

I know what its like, i was hit in the rear end by someone doing 150kmh 2 months ago, and still trying to sort out the insurance.

Speed limits dont really make any sense here in Q8T.

I have a white H2. Send me a PM with your contact details and we can get together. i shall buy another in a week.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

What do they do about drinking and driving there? I have never done it, but I know of people that have gone to jail for it.

I have many LEO's in my family, and I hear some really wild stories.
Old 08-16-2005, 02:38 PM

Mr. Jeep is off the scale

Oh my god! ROTFLMAO!!! We need to get the additional lights just to do that sometime!! Can you imagine some poor little guy on a freeway in CA cruising along at about 65 and, all of a sudden, having his whole car light up by this huge beast of a thing he thinks is an FBI helicopter on his ass???? I'm going to order the lights right now!!!

y\'all are fools
Old 08-16-2005, 02:46 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know how it is for everyone else but all the damn blue haired snow birds come down here for the winter and drive slower than hell in the left lane

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that's just not nice! LMAO!
I have PIAA lights front and rear on my rig and do the same thing as a last resort. But the best is in when you are in the slow lane and some ASS comes flying up on you and rides your ass for no reason, I flick on my two sets of REAR mounted PIAA's. The move away really quick!
Old 08-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

That's funny, mean but funny. What is the difference between miles and kilometers again?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
I don't know how it is for everyone else but all the damn blue haired snow birds come down here for the winter and drive slower than hell in the left lane </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh! What about the grocery stores?! It's bad when you have just one old lady digging for exact change in a line. It's normally like 5 in a line there, not in Orlando but near a family vacation cottage in Captiva- so Ft. Meyers area.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Uh! What about the grocery stores?! It's bad when you have just one old lady digging for exact change in a line. It's normally like 5 in a line there, not in Orlando but near a family vacation cottage in Captiva- so Ft. Meyers area. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Digging for exact change or writing a check for a two dollar purchase

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 08-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Hummer Professional

Goalkeeper has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Desert Fox:
Oh my god! ROTFLMAO!!! We need to get the additional lights just to do that sometime!! Can you imagine some poor little guy on a freeway in CA cruising along at about 65 and, all of a sudden, having his whole car light up by this huge beast of a thing he thinks is an FBI helicopter on his ass???? I'm going to order the lights right now!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great line Mrs.D - There's soooo many idiots here in MD that chill at the speed limit in the fast lane - I'd Love to be able to crank up all the lights!!!

OK - so, I don't know anything about which lights to get and install - any info?
01 - Ducati 748 Bip, Yellow- Giddy Up!!
Old 08-16-2005, 10:49 PM

Mr. Jeep is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goalkeeper:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Desert Fox:
Oh my god! ROTFLMAO!!! We need to get the additional lights just to do that sometime!! Can you imagine some poor little guy on a freeway in CA cruising along at about 65 and, all of a sudden, having his whole car light up by this huge beast of a thing he thinks is an FBI helicopter on his ass???? I'm going to order the lights right now!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great line Mrs.D - There's soooo many idiots here in MD that chill at the speed limit in the fast lane - I'd Love to be able to crank up all the lights!!!

OK - so, I don't know anything about which lights to get and install - any info? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I am looking in to that right now. Hope someone responds to you so they can help me out also!

We need to start a trend! Slow drivers in the fast lane get the deer in the leadlight treatment! I think they may move out of the way when they see a hummer coming if it happens often enough!! Hehe!

y\'all are fools
Old 08-17-2005, 12:05 AM
Hummer Expert

Yetti is an unknown quantity at this point

if you dig around a little you may be able to find some aircraft landing lights , they really throw some heat! if I remember my buddy had them and they were something like 3.5 million candle power each.
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 08-17-2005, 06:40 AM

Q8TH2 is off the scale

GoalKeeper, nice Duccatti.. just got a K1200S BM'er myself, plus an 04 Fat boy ! love em both like my children...
Old 08-20-2005, 11:36 PM

PreyOBird6 is off the scale

Hopefully you die without killing anyone else... the best hope a drunk driver can have. Makes you wonder why you felt the need to even mention the fact you were drunk driving... you like people thinking you are stupid?
Old 08-22-2005, 12:43 AM
Hummer Expert

GeorgeSSSS is off the scale

IMO it would really be something to see you fellows in Kuwait in your H2s on the sands of a REAL desert. If you do it, be sure to post some pics or video for us sand fleas in the states.

Best regards,

George SSSS
Black 2005 Adventure Series; factory touch screen GPS w/XM radio; factory express open/close sunroof; reclining second row seats; Warn 9.5ti Multi-Mount Winch; Gobi Stealth roof rack with PIAA lights; HotShot windshield washer fluid system
Old 09-04-2005, 11:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Fox:

Did you know that want you're laughing your silly, sloppy, cellulite-pocked, stupid ass off about is very illegal? When you join reality you'll realize that life isn't a f(_)cking LaLa land movie made for your entertainment, you dumb twat. I'd love to see you get pinched by a CHP for pulling that **** on ANY public road. No way you'd skate out of that ticket.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:23 AM

Q8TH2 is off the scale

Nothing would please me more, than to reply to your wise-ass ignorant remarks, but I will refrain from doing so, and give you the respect that I would expect and give to any other Hummer Driver, no matter what neck of the woods he is from. The Jeeper got what he was asking for ! Plus, once my 38's are installed, I promise you ill get you a pic of me going over a f-ckin jeep in the middle of the desert !
Old 09-05-2005, 08:37 AM

H2 KWI is off the scale

Hey buddy, make sure that i am there when you squash the jeep, this will make a cool video.

Now that i am back mobile again in a Rust H2. You may have seen me around Gulf Street where i live, Near Big Al's

Later buddy.