H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 09-29-2005, 12:39 AM

NorCal_H3 is off the scale

Hate to take up space with another thread on this, but here’s the scoop. We buy the truck last night… drive it home for 2 hours. Something smells burnt in the garage, we figure it’s normal during break-in. Call GM and dealer this morning just to make sure, they say “yeah” normal. Ok, fair enough. So wife calls during the day says there’s a leak, bla bla bla. Mind you she’s a couple of hours away meeting a client. I tell her to keep an eye the temp guide and watch out for any weird sounds.

I’m leaving work, walking towards my own truck… oh $hit – bumper is completely covered in oil…WTF?!?!?! This is the truck I was following her in last night. I never noticed because we got home at dark last night and I left early this morning. My windshield is covered in tiny dots, which last night I thought were just bunch of tiny bugs off the highway.

I get home… H3 in the garage… oil all over the floor. H3 is completely covered in oil in the back: tailgate, window, bumper, lights, tire, everything. I look under… it’s EVERYWHERE. F************CK!!! THE THING IS NOT EVEN A DAY OLD!!! I can’t tell where it’s coming from yet, my guess is a gasket blew somewhere, but I’ll check again tonight once I cool off and get my head on straight, I’m so livid right now… For all I know it could be a loose oil filter.

Now I get to deal with service, rental, cleanup… who knows what other kind of BS, in addition to worrying about potential damage this caused, what could be contaminated by oil, etc. I MEAN DAAAMN!!!

She had a perfectly good Lexus before this… Ok, done venting for now, I was hoping to take some pix tonight too. F*CK! ...what a disappointment...
Old 09-29-2005, 12:39 AM

Hate to take up space with another thread on this, but here’s the scoop. We buy the truck last night… drive it home for 2 hours. Something smells burnt in the garage, we figure it’s normal during break-in. Call GM and dealer this morning just to make sure, they say “yeah” normal. Ok, fair enough. So wife calls during the day says there’s a leak, bla bla bla. Mind you she’s a couple of hours away meeting a client. I tell her to keep an eye the temp guide and watch out for any weird sounds.

I’m leaving work, walking towards my own truck… oh $hit – bumper is completely covered in oil…WTF?!?!?! This is the truck I was following her in last night. I never noticed because we got home at dark last night and I left early this morning. My windshield is covered in tiny dots, which last night I thought were just bunch of tiny bugs off the highway.

I get home… H3 in the garage… oil all over the floor. H3 is completely covered in oil in the back: tailgate, window, bumper, lights, tire, everything. I look under… it’s EVERYWHERE. F************CK!!! THE THING IS NOT EVEN A DAY OLD!!! I can’t tell where it’s coming from yet, my guess is a gasket blew somewhere, but I’ll check again tonight once I cool off and get my head on straight, I’m so livid right now… For all I know it could be a loose oil filter.

Now I get to deal with service, rental, cleanup… who knows what other kind of BS, in addition to worrying about potential damage this caused, what could be contaminated by oil, etc. I MEAN DAAAMN!!!

She had a perfectly good Lexus before this… Ok, done venting for now, I was hoping to take some pix tonight too. F*CK! ...what a disappointment...
Old 09-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

That sucks...not normal.

I wonder if the filter has a pin hole. I have seen that before.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:58 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Norcal you`re a lying sack-o-sh1t.

Take you imaginary vehicles over to the Hyundai site and whine your beotch ass over there.

We already know about you so don`t bother making up anymore stories.

Little cumgobbler.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-29-2005, 01:17 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Norcal you`re a lying sack-o-sh1t.

Take you imaginary vehicles over to the Hyundai site and whine your beotch ass over there.

We already know about you so don`t bother making up anymore stories.

Little cumgobbler. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who the f*ck are you and what the hell's your problem, homeboy???
WTF did I lie about you stupid tool??? Lets review, you clown:

...could it be this...?
Old 09-29-2005, 01:18 AM

... or, how about this...?
Old 09-29-2005, 01:20 AM

My "imaginary vehicles"... what??? Lets review again, you moron... could it be my D2 I mentined?
Old 09-29-2005, 01:21 AM

... or did you mean the IS300?
Old 09-29-2005, 01:22 AM

So, once again, what did I lie about and what was that about imaginary vehicles?

"you already know about me?"... what the f*ck does that mean?
Old 09-29-2005, 01:48 AM
Elcova Rookie

Ronnie_Ringo is off the scale

I'd like to be sympathetic but you sound like such a bitch. Sometimes things go wrong with new cars but you don't need to go writing five paragraphs crying about it. Get it fixed. Had the H3 for two months without a problem. Sucks to be you.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:54 AM
Hummer Veteran

Sharkster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">good Lexus before this… Ok, done venting for now, I was hoping to take some pix tonight too. F*CK! ...what a disappointment... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The thing with your H3 seriously sucks. I hope that it's just a minor thing.

The majority here did not encounter any major problems with their H3s and I personally think that GM did a great job with this truck.

Hope your dealer is able to sort out what's wrong with your H3 and will do some sort of compensation for the mess in your garage.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ronnie_Ringo:
I'd like to be sympathetic but you sound like such a bitch. Sometimes things go wrong with new cars but you don't need to go writing five paragraphs crying about it. Get it fixed. Had the H3 for two months without a problem. Sucks to be you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Ronnie... why don't you just stfu? This forum is to discuss H3 related issues. I'm seriously interested in every problem other people have with their H3 and I am happy to get a detailed description about what was wrong and how it got fixed. It actually helps people who at one day might have the same symptoms with their own H3.

Plus: I can understand how pissed someone has to be when he picks up a brand new truck and it totally breaks down the same day he bought it. Having said that, I think that NorCal_H3 still stays relatively calm in his post, considering his bad luck.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:57 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Norcal the whore child is going next door taking pictures of his neighbor`s vehicles.

-He sprinkles some oil on the driveway but exagerrates by saying this...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I get home… H3 in the garage… oil all over the floor. H3 is completely covered in oil in the back: tailgate, window, bumper, lights, tire, everything. I look under… it’s EVERYWHERE. F************CK!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a FAWKING DRAMA QUEEN.

Oil on your driveway??? Sprinkles of oil in between two cars???? How did that happen? Underneath the vehicle sure, but in between??? I smell BS.

I don`t hardly see any oil that you so colorfully described as EVERYWHERE!

Shut your pie hole little boy and go make your fantasy life come true somewhere else.

P.S. Advice to you... Pick a better vehicle than a POS D2 when you make up wild stories.

My Video Collectionez

Old 09-29-2005, 02:02 AM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

That sucks, especially on a brand new vehicle. I would be quite upset myself.

Completely unrelated to the H3 but something kind of similar happened to the wifes Jeep twice. First time it was the tranny coolant line leaking and the second time they had to replace something in the rear end but I can't remember what it was. Huge fiasco both times.

Hummer doesn't offer a free rental for the H3 or pickup service?

I feel for ya! Hope it gets resolved quickly.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Elcova Rookie

Ronnie_Ringo is off the scale

Sharkster, I don't "stfu" because I can say what I feel. Personally, I feel that post is BS. I read this forum for the same reason you do but I don't believe this crap. You're telling me the H3 was spraying oil on the car behind it but that's the best picture of oil on the garage floor when it's stopped. Sorry to be blunt again but are you that gullible?
Old 09-29-2005, 02:21 AM

That's your comeback, Dennis??? Switching subject to talk sh1t about the Rover? Weak man, weak. Still haven't heard you clarify what it is that I've lied about? And you keep talking about "imaginary"... are you on crack? Must be those 6000 posts you've mastered on the forum. Damn dude, do you have a life, or... is this it? Looser.

The oil is everywhere, starting at the front skid plate going all the way back and spraying the entire rear of the truck to the roofline. The drips on the floor are the result of sitting over them for about 20 minutes, there are some more now. Truck was on the road for about 8 hours yesterday and today, so I'm sure it dripped plenty more.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:35 AM

BS??? What the hell could I possible gain by making this up???
Old 09-29-2005, 02:36 AM

yeah, that's oil... enough sprinkling for you Dennis???
Old 09-29-2005, 02:37 AM