H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-06-2003, 01:49 PM

Big Gorilla is off the scale

I need a black Gas Cap cover. Similar to the chrome one most people have, well ...... except....in black. I do not care if it is powder coat black, or a gloss black. I just hate chrome, even though I have a Lux Package. Might I add I am going to blacken those chrome accents as well.

Can anyone tell me where I can get one?
Old 12-06-2003, 01:49 PM

I need a black Gas Cap cover. Similar to the chrome one most people have, well ...... except....in black. I do not care if it is powder coat black, or a gloss black. I just hate chrome, even though I have a Lux Package. Might I add I am going to blacken those chrome accents as well.

Can anyone tell me where I can get one?
Old 12-06-2003, 01:54 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Try this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2446594378&category=42 611

Or this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2446758133&category=33 556

Or this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2446758002&category=33 556

One of these should be to your liking.

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step
Old 12-06-2003, 02:07 PM
Circuitguy

Hey BG,

You may want to check with the H2source on this forum first for what you are looking for. I know they offer products with a Black Chrome Finish that looks very good. We at G-Style do not offer Black Chrome but most of the Chrome Billet Accessories on our site can be color matched to you H2. We do this service offen and always have great results. Hood Handles, Side Latches, Fuel Doors, ect. Its a custom service that we offer to our customers. All blacked out H2's are starting to be very popular these days, makes it look so stealth! BIG-C

White 03-H2-LUX

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.gstyle4u.com">
</a>
Old 12-06-2003, 02:46 PM

Thanks dudes. I had been looking on ebay for about a year, and gave up. Glad I found one. Not that we have a problem with enviomentalist in Texas, hell we like gas and oil. There are thiefs with 3 ft. garden hose, that's are only concern.

But I think I've changed my mind......I'm goin' gold baby!

You know 22" gold daytons, so I am gold plating everything! Including the black gas Cap cover when it comes in. Why I may even gold plate the windows. Every good car needs a set of curb feelers too! How about one of them fancy Quilted, padded dash boards. Maybe I can put my last name in "old English Script" on the rear glass too!

I AM KIDDING! I just had some idiot ask if I was going to do some thing like that, at the store day before yesterday. He said "that would be sweet". Dumb ass.

I said no, it'll get your ass kicked in Texas.
Old 12-06-2003, 02:48 PM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Big Gorilla-

Welcome aboard from one Texan to another. Yeah, you gold plate that bitch and it'll end up in Boy's Town for sure. Never to be seen again...

-HUMMERDOGG

TROLL POACHER (I hunt trolls even if it ain't troll hunting season...)

TROLL TAXIDERMIST (For those of you who get to them before I can. I provide this service free of charge...)