H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 07-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Hummer Veteran

bigolH2 is off the scale
Default 38in mickey thompson baja atz FS:

4 Tires and rims with only 4k on them. Plus a 38x15.5 dick cepek dirt grip that is brand new with a hummer spare rim. The rims are 18 chrome Gear Sprocket 707's. 3 shipping options... local pick up (ill drive up to one hour) you figure shipping and pay that expense or if you are in colorado when i get there in september. I am driving there so if you are near my route to colorado from pensacola I would be glad to meet with you. Im looking to get $1000. Let me know if theres any questions. Please contact me via phone at 404 909 0494 or bjcooley@nomi.med.navy.mil Brad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ebay 030.jpg (52.8 KB, 500 views)
File Type: jpg ebay 031.jpg (54.4 KB, 448 views)
File Type: jpg ebay 033.jpg (64.6 KB, 409 views)
File Type: jpg ebay 034.jpg (65.3 KB, 417 views)
Old 07-28-2006, 09:09 AM
Hummer Veteran

JT is off the scale
Default Re: 38in mickey thompson baja atz FS:

What route are you taking to CO? Where in CO are you going? When in Sept are you going to be there?

Im interested in the tires and wheels. I work in Rifle, CO and I live in Greenville, SC and Im trying to figure the best way to get them. What is the approx tread depth on the tires?(% life left)

can I get a pic with the center caps removed? I cant run them on my Jeep.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

bigolH2 is off the scale

I am using the mapquest route from Pensacola to Boulder CO. It shows my route going through LA, TX and OK. Greenville is about 7-8 hrs from me and when in Colorado I dont mind meeting you somewhere if youd like. I would meet you in Atlanta or something but I dont have the means to get these monsters there right now.
I should be to Boulder NLT 08Sept06.
I can take some shots of the wheels with the caps off, but I think you should know now they arent going to fit your jeep. They are 8 lug - 6.5 thread.
If I were to give them an approx tread depth, I would give them 90% or better, to be on the safe side. Id wrather give you a lower number than a higher number, but they are in excellent shape! Of course, the Cepek still has all the nipples on it. if yo have any more questions, my email is bradhm3cooley@yahoo.com also, keep in mind that these tires are on ebay so there are a few more pics on that site and they will end in 3 days.
Thanks, Brad

Last edited by bigolH2 : 07-28-2006 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:13 PM
Hummer Veteran

JT is off the scale

I will be in SC from Sept 3 to sept 17, then I will be back in CO for a while. I can meet you somewhere out here if you like. I hate Ebay with a passion so I will not bid on them there. If they sell there first, then so be it. I would like pics with the center caps off, my jeep has dana 60 axles and has the standard 8x6.5 bolt pattern.

If you wheel your H2 I have a set of 38" swampers(95%) and Trailready beadlocks(8x6.5) Im getting rid of. If you are interested in some sort of trade, let me know.
Old 07-29-2006, 02:14 AM
Hummer Veteran

bigolH2 is off the scale

Hey boss. I will take more pics of the center cap off first thing tomorrow morning. If you are serious about this please give me a call. I would just like some piece of mind that you really are (deposit). I dont even own the good ol H2 anymore so I cant take the trade offer. Im headin to the beach tomorrow morning and I try to stay away from this machine as much as possible so please call me when you get a chance. 404 909 0494
thanks, Brad
Old 07-31-2006, 04:18 PM
Hummer Veteran

bigolH2 is off the scale

JT, just wanted to make sure things are good to go. I need to make arrangements soon. Brad