H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 04-14-2006, 12:46 AM
Steve - SanJose

I lost interest in this thread but that's okay I'm just not seeing the hate.

S.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:58 PM
Hummer Veteran

PackerFever is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Aphextwinop:
.....and then...."an incident" this afternoon after I get off work happens?

I'm driving to Raymore, MO with a fellow employee to do some shopping, and I'm sitting at a red light waiting to make a left. A guy in a white Galant pulls up to make a right......has plenty of time to make his turn, but pusposely stops......I look over and he makes a gesture with his hand as if his stroking his dick. He then spits on the inside of his own window, and then makes his turn. .....

Mark

I'm thinking that the moron thought he had his own window down and accidentally spit on his window instead of your truck....what a morooon. I bet his buddy laughed at him.

Yesterday I had a guy in a lowrider Pick Up stick his arm out the windo and give me a thumbs down then the bird....I actually think it may have been a local who was just giving me ****...I may know him. But a few weeks ago some kids started to say something as I was getting in the Truck and I said before you say anything else STFU I don't care and if you are still there after I back out I might run over your mtn bike....they moved.
Yellow 06 H3 5 Speed ~ Luxury Off Road, Black and Chrome trim, Sunroof, Leather, XM Monsoon, Brushguard, Rail Steps, Yakima Pro 16, Mud Flaps, Hard Spare Tire Cover, pwdr coat fuel door.... .Riding like a Spirit on the Wind.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:14 PM
Hummer Veteran

MisterMark is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by PackerFever:
But a few weeks ago some kids started to say something as I was getting in the Truck and I said before you say anything else STFU I don't care and if you are still there after I back out I might run over your mtn bike....they moved.

What did they say?
Old 04-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Viet Nam Vette:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by f5fstop:
My opinion, who gives a flying F**k what someone says about the vehicle you drive. Most people are too ignorant to know the fuel mileage of any vehicle. I had neighbors in TN who thought I should drive my Jeep TJ more than my Vette since according to them, the Jeep had to get better mileage. (Jeep 16, Vette 28 highway.)
They never believe me when I told them the Vette was my economy car, and I didn't care then, and I don't care now. My basic answer is, "f**k off," and the older I get, the easier those words flow from my mouth.

I may drive a Hummer, and a Vette (when it is running), but I live in a house that is totally energy star rated. Not just all of the appliances and furnace, but every light bulb in this frigging place is fluorescent (they take a while to turn white), and the place is to dang tight I have to open the doors in the winter to get some airflow.
I bet most of the people driving those little fuel misers have a thousand lights on at one time, all incandescents, and leave their porch lights on all night because they are afraid of the Bogey man. (Me, I sleep with a SIG under my bed , but it is in the dark.)
RANT over....

That's Excatly how I feel. The older I get the more I get Pissed off at people telling me WTF to Drive or WTF to do about anything.

I also Have a 65 Vette with a BB GMPP ZZ502 Deluxe 502 Hp Motor. It has a Holley 850 CFM Toilet Flusher on top of the motor. I drive it every week end and also take long trips with it.

Gas...!!! Fuel Economey..Save The Planet...Hug a Tree...Not Me... I'm gonna enjoy before I croke..!! I allready know that Life can end in a Heart beat or a Incoming Round..

Who TF do they think they are..!!! Heh Drive your own friggen car or POS truck and stay the F out of my Life.

Last time I looked this is AMERICA ..A Friggen Free Country..!! F_ _K OFF..!! IF the H3 only got 3 MPG I'd still buy one...!!!

And guess what... I'll be waiting ..and on MAY 23rd..when you can order an H3x I Will ..I don't care if gas is Friggen $5.00 a gallon..
I'm driven my H3x every where...!!!

So Piss off tree huggers..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>\

Guess us old Vets, have the same philosophy on life
Old 04-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

Aphextwinop is off the scale

Who TF do they think they are..!!! Heh Drive your own friggen car or POS truck and stay the F out of my Life.

Last time I looked this is AMERICA ..A Friggen Free Country..!! F_ _K OFF..!! IF the H3 only got 3 MPG I'd still buy one...!!!

And guess what... I'll be waiting ..and on MAY 23rd..when you can order an H3x I Will ..I don't care if gas is Friggen $5.00 a gallon..

So Piss off tree huggers.....[/quote]\

ROFLPIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preach on brother..........I love it!!!

Aphex
Old 04-14-2006, 11:34 PM
Hummer Authority

Viet Nam Vette is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Aphextwinop:

So Piss off tree huggers.....
\

ROFLPIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peach on brother..........I love it!!!

Aphex[/quote]

Right On Man..!!! Smoke em ..If Ya Got em.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:17 AM
Steve - SanJose

Feel the love, not the hate! Screw the treehuggers.

S.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

A great bumper sticker that should come on every Hummer (or at least optional).

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?scre...=b&product_code=g116
Old 04-15-2006, 12:38 AM
Hummer Veteran

And notice that they're currently sold out of that bumper sticker. It's obviously appealing to a lot of people.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:17 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by MisterMark:
I've been thinking about getting an H3, but in doing research online, I'm amazed by the amount of hatred that so many seem to have for the HUMMER brand.

I imagine that most owners learn to ignore them, but what do you think causes such knee-jerk reactions? Is it envy? Jealousy? Or maybe HUMMER is just an easy target for people to vent their frustrations.

San Francisco, California, USA
Just remember, you live in one of the most liberal armpits of America. Your truck will always be a target there. Buy it... Do NOW!
Old 04-15-2006, 03:10 AM
Hummer Veteran

The words "liberal" and "armpit" don't belong together, in my opinion. I happen to be a true liberal, as in Libertarian, which means I believe in maximum freedom for the individual. Unfortunately, many liberals in America today want to see lots of restrictions placed on how we live our lives - just as many conservatives do.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:08 PM

Hummer crazy is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex13188:
i personally laugh at all the dirty looks and stares you get nothing funnier than ruining a hippies day just driving by. Plus you cant beat the free gifts!
We "USA" don't even get much oil from the middle east Middle east supplys europe and china
Old 04-24-2006, 08:39 AM
Hummer Professional

Dani is off the scale

I had my first encounter last night. I was at the store waiting to park. A lady and her 12 yr old son walk in front of me to get to their car. Now- the lady can see that I'm waiting to park in the spot right next to her. What does the b**** do? She looks RIGHT AT ME, smiles at me and sticks her damn cart right in the middle of the spot I'm waiting to park in. I figure not a big deal. I pull up beside the parking spot- move the cart (this whole time I can hear her son saying "I'm sorry. I told her not to put the cart there"), I get back in the H3, back up and start to pull in. I get about halfway in and the b**** starts flooring her car driving right at me. So since I can see that she's being an idiot- I stop. She gets about 1/2 inch from my front passenger side, hops out of her car and starts bitching at me. "What the f***'s your problem lady? you think that because you drive a hummer you can do anything you want?" I look at her like ok psycho let's see....Then I tell her-first- YOU intentionally put the cart right where I'm waiting to park and then YOU try to hit me. And I'm the one with a problem? I'd have gotten outta my H3 but my hubby is very non confrontational and he could see that I was extremely pissed off at the lady....so he proceeds to stand right by my door. The part that pisses me off the most- My hubby tells the woman we're sorry. I say very loudly with the sunroof and every other window open "I'm not f****** sorry. I didn't do a damn thing". Then I asked the lady if she'd like me to shove the cart up her ass. She got in her car and drove away.
Damn people anyway. I wasn't even doing anything wrong! I was just trying to park!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:50 AM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

What a bitch! That woman needs to pull the corn cob out of her a$$
Old 04-24-2006, 11:57 AM
Hummer Expert

DarthKarl is off the scale

Sounds like she forgot her lithium capsules
Old 04-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Steve - SanJose

Sorry Dani that you had an encounter with a lunatic. Better luck next time.

S.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:34 AM
Hummer Authority

westhillsat is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my first "finger" in Arches National Park last Friday while we were at Moab.

He was ahead of us in a van.

The jerk only gave us the finger about 7 or 8 times
Old 04-25-2006, 04:36 AM
Hummer Veteran

Their "fingers" only make me want to buy 2 Hummers.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

or 3 hummers...

'03 H2
Old 04-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Steve - SanJose

Yea all 3 Hummers in 3 stalls of the garage like the 3 bears commercial. But where would I keep the sports cars?

S.