H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 09-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking For '05/'06 OEM H2 Tail Lights

Hey,

Just checking if anyone changed their tail lights to aftermarket ones and want to get rid of their OEM tail lights?

I bought a set on eBay a while ago and put Chrome H2 Tail Light Guards on them:

I want to take them off for the winter (the guards are double sided taped on), and I like the RED lights better than the Red/Orange '03/'04 lights that I have in the garage.

Let me know
Old 09-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Hummer Veteran

superbeast is off the scale
Default Re: Looking For '05/'06 OEM H2 Tail Lights

how about red on red aftermarket l.e.d.s , i know not stock ones ,they are red around the backup lights also just the pic make them look orange ,really sharp looking and brite , i ran them with the taillight guards also

1-218-969-8676

mike.j
Attached Images

Last edited by superbeast : 09-22-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Hummer Guru

Thanks superbeast, But I only want the OEM ones
Old 09-28-2006, 03:07 AM
Hummer Guru

Bought on eBay!!

2006 taillights, $50 plus shipping!!!YAY
Old 09-29-2006, 08:11 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Hey Bob as You may have noticed I changed to 1993 cady tailights so i have My OEM lights some place. They are at shop with Dragon or in garage with many boxs of stuff sent home with me because He is real picky and does not allow me any storage space at shop. No really we had removed so much stuff even though allot went back on He really was running out of space to put stuff off other cars. I'm supposed to get over to shop 9/30/06 and will check. I will PM when I find them so go ahead and PM Me if You are still looking for them or something else. I have soem billet left just ask and i will look.

Guys I have been sick and not collected all the items i have factory and aftermarket. I mentioned it once and several asked questions but, at that time i went in the dumper with the epilepsy. I'm trying to get every thing home this weekend so if anyone needs something even factory shocks with no miles on them or factory radiator shroud, I got allot of factory stuff. some I will not part with in case i decide to go back to stock intake system and remove supercharger. I doubt seriuolsy that i will as i do not see letting this H2 go even when I get a SUT to do Our next project on that will be not as elaborate (I'm most likely already fibbing but do not mean to as You now men and there toys). But everyone do not hesitate to send me an email at rick@gmail.com to get Your request in first as i will sell in line of request and i do not fudge. If nothing else i'm honest and You can ask KenP that and others but, i will not bring them into this Phil of Trailduty or partsguy. HEHE
I have factory marker lights top and side if You can think of it i may have it unless Dragon found some cool way to use them on a rice rocket. I have stock breather system if you can think of it i have it. I have full middle row bench seat in wheat. I have 3rd row short bench i wheat and i have uncovered full bench third row seat from LEBroc out of Ft.Worth Texas a very good company You can get cover for it most anywahere at good price or just let Your local guy do it. That is why I bought it without the cover as i wanted to let Him do the custom work We had done at katzskin to see how he matched up. I have bose amp with all bose speakers I think I'll ask Dragon. We went with all Infinity component sound. I have head unit for factory no NAV on it though. Guys You will have to ask and let me look it will be easier than me trying to make alist. But, seats will have to be shipped freight and if You have a business address to ship to it will cost less. If You will find me prices to compare i will sell resonible but, if You think You will stick it to me dragon will check that out before they are sold to look out for me. I'm likely to give something away not knowing what it is worth so be fair with me and if you are first to ask for what i have You got it.

I need a nice looking nirous kit chrome double bottle and used is Ok, with all parts with it to spray the aftercooler with co2. It would be helpful if someone that is familiar with these units as how i can get it to turn on and spray several nozzles at once in an oval oblong pattern not a straight stream so even if you do not know of a system Your imput int this idea would be welsome and get recognition in this build list just as Johnas did for designing the over head boost, air/fuel, and fuel pressure setup with him fining the diital readout guages he searched and found to use. He has a spot on show board for coming up with that. So anything that anyone can come up with to help and off the wall will get recognition as i have had some anonymous sugestion to help "The Beastly Beauty" better. I will be listing those as anonymous ideas used. We are into the electonics stage of the build and any new electronics or computer tech. that you come up with and We can use will get mention and appreciated. Even if i is off the wall and You can provide us with part numbers to get what We need i do not care what it is.

I mentioned a year ago i would like for this to be a forum heavy build but, few stepped up. I'm still rying to igure out a HUD setup. I have a ciend in army that happens to have a friend hat works with eye piece recticle that has a HUD screen in it a small projector in arm that swings down in front of the drivers eye allowing ayou to get use to it and just look through it. It is serial feed as best We can find out and that is what the H2 info feed is is a serial feed. i know i'm over simplifying the problem but, there ae those of zyou tht know this stuff. I thanks to a memeber have a map that shows me how to tap the cable feeding the OBD2 socket from PCM.
I have asked for help and a cut of marking procedes once We can ge it to q reasonable uit and where the H2 owner can use chart to kae eimple conections but with a higher tech wire splice. So step up as the guy that is a tech on apaches that this is an open market parts and non classified as all countries have ability but, not the product to use it with. I hope i have made myself clear if no let me know. I have a full 2005 Vette Hud unit and it will project on glass and no special laminate is needed as sar as Zi can tell and also as far as talks with a guy in Florida nwho has been converting the oldest vettes yuou could imagine and shoots the feed straight onto old glass and has no complaints from cusomers. He said the problm with h3's is the window is so up right but will receive the Pic with sulight coming from behind the froont of Vette which should be a wash out. If We do this togehter We will try to patent and take it to SEMA as a new product and will most likely win and get immediate contrqacts that would make us instant millionaires but, as the SEMA guy told me better be bullet proof no flaws and easy to install.
I did some figuring an it is not just Hummers that this could be used on but, many GM models at first and then on the brands later.
I need someone with technical abiliy and desire to be successful and well know as i do no want to be in the front of this idea. But, i'm willing to spend on R&D unless You have it pinned down then next is marketing and production.
so let Me know You ideas. I have My Army friend working on it is in a first come first serve unless you have an extra to improve what I'm building on to get financialy gain and recognition for yourself with me as I market the product..
So get with me on this as i will not give up. The Vette problem is the projector showed info on windsheld but not enough room under dash plate to get unit down in dash enough to not have it sicking up blocking view.
Well if You understand what mi problems are here and have ides get wth Me on it.

Thanks TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 09-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

cmd is on a distinguished road

I am also looking for a set of the tail lights, with the red rather than amber signal lights.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:03 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmd
I am also looking for a set of the tail lights, with the red rather than amber signal lights.

Keep checking eGhey. This is the 2nd set I bought in the last year. I think the first set I got for around $80!
Old 09-30-2006, 04:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

cmd is on a distinguished road

what are you searching under on ebay?
Old 09-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmd
what are you searching under on ebay?

H2 Lights. There are no OEM ones right now!!
Old 09-30-2006, 09:43 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Hey Bob what does Your lic. DVDXPRS about? Do You have a website to sale DVD's or something. If so I would do business with You knowing I'm helping an H2 buddy.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 09-30-2006, 10:11 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
Hey Bob what does Your lic. DVDXPRS about? Do You have a website to sale DVD's or something. If so I would do business with You knowing I'm helping an H2 buddy.

TAZ

Hey Taz,

I own a local video store chain. I don't sell DVD's on the internet as there is NO MARGIN for profit We used to sell RARE VHS on eBay a couple of years ago and MADE A MINT!!! But thanks for the offer!!!

Here are some pics of my last store that I opened 3 years ago:

Old 10-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Great looking stores, Bob. Just one thing, I see the chips and candy, but where are the DRINKS???

I bet you could make a few bucks selling pr0n on the net.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:13 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP
Great looking stores, Bob. Just one thing, I see the chips and candy, but where are the DRINKS???

I bet you could make a few bucks selling pr0n on the net.

DRINKS