H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-08-2006, 05:00 AM

ShaggyZR2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
Just added .357 to my list of must bring.

Bedtime guys, same place, same time tomorrow night? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Night Racer. Stay in bed. I am NOT going to ask you twice.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:03 AM

Looks like the Alec and CO Hummer couldn't rise to the challenge. ROTFL.

Racer,
No need to bring your gun. I've shot wild buffalo in Africa dead between they eyes from a 100 yards (from the hip no less). I'm always packing. Come to think of it, I'm always fluffing (ROTFL, rapier wit. I know. I know).
Old 02-08-2006, 05:09 AM

I'll have you spotted from 100 yards, gauranteed.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:28 AM

Alec,
If you are going to come, then I'll need to set some ground rules:

First - You will respect everyone on the trip, but especially me.

Second - this is a dangerous off-road trip and you better know how to wheel. Winches are required and I doubt I will allow anyone to come without one.

Third - I've asked some key posse members to tent around me. Since you are coming on a trial basis, you will not be allowed in the posse circle of tents. On future trips this requirement will be re-reviewed.

Forth - You will not ask Racer-X to perform menial tasks. We have an agreement and he works for me, only.

Fifth - This is "family trip". Swearing will not be allowed. But talk of "warm pussies" is acceptable (see my previous 'love' post above).
Old 02-08-2006, 06:00 AM

Bondage is off the scale

As I stated in the PM's - the ride is full.

All previous joking aside. We have a cap limit imposed by the NPS. Please try to understand this and do not jeopardize the run for the other families who have made serious long term plans to attend.

Thank you.

Sean
Old 02-08-2006, 06:10 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage*:
Alec,

Second - this is a dangerous off-road trip and you better know how to wheel. Winches are required and I doubt I will allow anyone to come without one.

Third - I've asked some key posse members to tent around me. Since you are coming on a trial basis, you will not be allowed in the posse circle of tents. On future trips this requirement will be re-reviewed.

Forth - You will not ask Racer-X to perform menial tasks. We have an agreement and he works for me, only.

Fifth - This is "family trip". Swearing will not be allowed. But talk of "warm pussies" is acceptable (see my previous 'love' post above). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Can we set up Ground Rules for the Moab trip, or the Tellico trip, or the Paragon trip, etc.... Public forum, public places...

Hey, can I go along on this Mojave ride? I call it a "ride" because it's clearly not a true "wheeling adventure". It's an historical ride. No problem with that. I think it's great.

Scott, I didn't realize you had such a strong hold on everyone going on this ride. Congrats.

"Posse members"... What a funny.

Anyway, can I come?
Old 02-08-2006, 06:17 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage*:
Alec,

Fifth - This is "family trip". Swearing will not be allowed. But talk of "warm pussies" is acceptable (see my previous 'love' post above). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Can we set up Ground Rules for the Moab trip, or the Tellico trip, or the Paragon trip, etc.... Public forum, public places...

Hey, can I go along on this Mojave ride? I call it a "ride" because it's clearly not a true "wheeling adventure". It's an historical ride. No problem with that. I think it's great.

Scott, I didn't realize you had such a strong hold on everyone going on this ride. Congrats.

Anyway, can I come? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ken, you do realize that's not really Bondage posting all of that, don't ya?

And it wasn't Bondage posting in the Jeep thread - Donnie dilemna either.

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 02-08-2006, 06:19 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Alec,

And it wasn't Bondage posting in the Jeep thread - Donnie dilemna either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya beat me to it!
Old 02-08-2006, 06:31 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TootsSUT:
Alec,

And it wasn't Bondage posting in the Jeep thread - Donnie dilemna either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya beat me to it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Uh... YEAH! I knew that. I was just messing with ya... Yeah, that's it....

So no one else can go? What if you're not in the same group? Now my curiosity is getting the best of me. Odd.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:32 AM
Hummer Messiah

I can't go?
Old 02-08-2006, 07:05 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

If I had my way anybody could come. Even Alec ( I don't think he's nearly as obnoxious in real life ) But I don't hold the permit. I do know theres a waiting list. I don't know what happens if they catch you over the limit. Fines? Jail? Would you become somebodys biotch?

But your not serious anyway! Theres nothing out there to make you guys drive so far. Only reason we are bringing winches is for the deep sand in some areas and possibly the (not so) dry lake that we may attempt to cross. Plus they look cool.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:02 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Only reason we are bringing winches is for the deep sand in some areas and possibly the (not so) dry lake that we may attempt to cross. Plus they look cool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would assume that if you're stuck in the desert sand, there is no place to winch onto, no? You have 15 rigs so you would just strap each other out.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Hummer Authority

Racer-X is off the scale

good point (I think) seems like more trouble to me. Why not just anchor on another rig to winch out?
Old 02-08-2006, 11:41 AM

Bondage is off the scale

Alec,

Ya beat me to it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Uh... YEAH! I knew that. I was just messing with ya... Yeah, that's it....

So no one else can go? What if you're not in the same group? Now my curiosity is getting the best of me. Odd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Posted 02-08-06 05:35 AM
This is the original me (sighing along). Ken, that's a load of bull. We didn't restrict anything. All were welcome up to a cap limit which is there for two simple reasons - more than 15 rigs makes it too difficult to do the trail in the time we have, and the NPS requires a permit to be drawn and has way to many restrictions on a group of more than 15 rigs (environmental impact reports and other BS - all of which cost money and take more time than we have).

I'm calling BS here. No one was "excluded." Anyone could join in and come along. 15 people did. It's like saying you are "excluded" from a single pot men's room 'cause someone is already in there....

But you know and understand that already. This is just a retroactive excuse for the crap that has been flung our way.

I'm all done. Y'all enjoy talking to yourselves.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

That's okay, our group will stay 200 yards away the whole time- Heck, we'll even let you lead. Are costumes optional?

(Double)Enragement post at 5:30am - priceless.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Bandini is such a narcissistic Geritol smoker.