H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-03-2005, 02:01 PM

Anthany Ketus is off the scale

So I was wondering what you guys thought of this websight? (I am sure you have already seen it)

http://www.fuh2.com/index.php

I drive a Landcrusier myself, so I could afford one of your H2s. But why would I want to ditch my 97' FZJ-80 (Landcruiser) for an H2? The H2 is just a truck with the H2 body right? Just wondering what the appeal is thats all. I have wheeled with many H2s, but I prefer not to because I do not like being the recovery vehicle for such a heavy car. So, how does your Hummer stack up to the TLC?

Also, I drive the car that lasts the longest and costs the least to maintain so you can save the PATRIOTIC BS, I don;t buy it. If American cars were built with the quality and reliability of my ricer then I would buy one, plain and simple. But since they do not, I choose Reliability (Toyota). I have 4 Landcruisers, the 97' being the newest, and an 01' Tacoma. 3 of the 4 Landcruisers have over 250,000 miles with the original engine! One of them had 300,000 miles on engine tranny and t-case, no rebuilds!!! I hear a lot of bad things about H2s and I would love to hear the H2 owner's side of the story.
Old 05-03-2005, 02:01 PM

So I was wondering what you guys thought of this websight? (I am sure you have already seen it)

I drive a Landcrusier myself, so I could afford one of your H2s. But why would I want to ditch my 97' FZJ-80 (Landcruiser) for an H2? The H2 is just a truck with the H2 body right? Just wondering what the appeal is thats all. I have wheeled with many H2s, but I prefer not to because I do not like being the recovery vehicle for such a heavy car. So, how does your Hummer stack up to the TLC?

Also, I drive the car that lasts the longest and costs the least to maintain so you can save the PATRIOTIC BS, I don;t buy it. If American cars were built with the quality and reliability of my ricer then I would buy one, plain and simple. But since they do not, I choose Reliability (Toyota). I have 4 Landcruisers, the 97' being the newest, and an 01' Tacoma. 3 of the 4 Landcruisers have over 250,000 miles with the original engine! One of them had 300,000 miles on engine tranny and t-case, no rebuilds!!! I hear a lot of bad things about H2s and I would love to hear the H2 owner's side of the story.
Old 05-03-2005, 02:08 PM

I forgot to add that my 97' FZJ-80 has lockers front rear and center, and it has two solid axles all from the factory.
Old 05-03-2005, 02:11 PM

Sorry, no pics of me recovering. What kind of a picture would that make? But you didn't answer my question yet. What makes the H2 so much better than a Landcruiser, and why would somebody go out of their way to make a web sight like this:
Old 05-03-2005, 02:20 PM

I have wheeled with them, and I have pulled them out of being stuck. And I will easily admit that I have gotten stuck many times and been pulled out, but not yet by an H2 but that doesn't mean anything. Not sure why I am using my Daddy's computer, could you elaborate on that theory a little more? So do H2 owners buy their vehicles because of their daddys?

SFOX, could you answer my question in one of your informative posts? If all the responses I get are like this then I will make some assumptions about H2 owners that may not be true or positive.
Old 05-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images

Old 05-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Hummer Professional

Ed G. is off the scale

Kletus,
We like them because we like them, pretty simple but maybe not simple enough for you to understand. Before you go calling the H2 just a truck with an H2 body, take your hand off your dick and pull your thumb out of your ass and do some research. Your LC is nothing more than a overpriced Jeep, no offense to you Jeep owners. let's see some pics of your ride or some evidence of your claims. We get at least one freek like you a week, so I guess you're "The Freek of the Week". Be Constructive or be Gone!
Old 05-03-2005, 02:52 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anthany Ketus:
Sorry, no pics of me recovering. What kind of a picture would that make? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhm... nevermind.

Signature line = dickhead troll
Old 05-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anthany Ketus:
So I was wondering what you guys thought of this websight
? (I am sure you have already seen it)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

websight ... I think you need to repeat the 3rd grade for your total lack of knowledge including spelling! I mean come on websight !!! That is tooooooooo funny!! Better get off the school computer, I think I hear your teacher calling you!!
Podex perfectus es, te odeo, interfice te cochleare!

Old 05-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

The dumb **** can't even spell "Anthony Kiedis" correctly.

I'll have fries with that.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

Maybe he's related to an NBA player?
Old 05-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Where in the hell is that "Ding, fries are done" video when you need it.
Old 05-03-2005, 05:34 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:
Where in the hell is that "Ding, fries are done" video when you need it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/
Old 05-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marcmedic:
Where in the hell is that "Ding, fries are done" video when you need it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In Moab, someone started singing that song over the CB. I thought I was going to piss my pants laughing.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

I have wheeled with them, and I have pulled them out of being stuck. And I will easily admit that I have gotten stuck many times and been pulled out, but not yet by an H2 but that doesn't mean anything. Not sure why I am using my Daddy's computer, could you elaborate on that theory a little more? So do H2 owners buy their vehicles because of their daddys?

SFOX, could you answer my question in one of your informative posts? If all the responses I get are like this then I will make some assumptions about H2 owners that may not be true or positive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great stuff little fella!!! No matter what you say, I still would choose H2 over that japanese piece of crap you call a truck. Ok it might last for 500 years, good for you! But is it fun to drive? Does it feel luxury, does it look good? No, no, and no. Excellent choise man...

I think you live in denial just because you one reason or another don't have the chance to obtain a Hummer. And if you don't have anythinng produtive to do, please do it somewhere else!!! or you can always spend four hours of cleaning up your comp screen...

http://mirrored.flabber.nl/boob.cursor/ciagnijcycka.swf