H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

do any of you actually wheel them, or do you just drive around the malls in them? Just curious, all I see around here are pimped up mall cruisers......
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

do any of you actually wheel them, or do you just drive around the malls in them? Just curious, all I see around here are pimped up mall cruisers......
Old 08-25-2005, 06:08 PM
Hummer Expert

CslRkH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they only wheel in Utah. Other than that they're too busy arguing with others on this forum.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

I just dust mine off in the garage every few days. People that go in the woods are crazy.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:
do any of you actually wheel them, or do you just drive around the malls in them? Just curious, all I see around here are pimped up mall cruisers...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think it's been better than a month since mine has left the driveway. So, I don't do either. I need to get mine back together so I can start driving it because running my truck around instead is costing me a ton.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:25 PM
Hummer Expert

W1N is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:
do any of you actually wheel them, or do you just drive around the malls in them? Just curious, all I see around here are pimped up mall cruisers...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sales person told me it is a statue? So I left it on my drive way for people to look at it. Why would anybody drive it???
Old 08-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If I had .02 cents to rub together I'd put a few drops of gas in my H2 so I could drive it to the Country Club (just to look cool) but since I don't, I have to take my Mercedes

Old 08-25-2005, 11:38 PM

FreeorDie2 is off the scale

do any of you actually wheel them, or do you just drive around the malls in them? Just curious, all I see around here are pimped up mall cruisers...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know. . . I see posts like this and normally just ignore them. I mean, what kind of jerkoff f-wad spends time posting to a forum that represents something he doesn't like? But today was such a nice day that it pisses me off to see a moron post this kind of crap.

First of all, last time I looked, this was still America, you POS. I realize that in your commie pinko fag view of the world, everyone should live their lives like you think they should, but for now, that ain't the way it is. Why don't you just live your life and leave others the F alone? Are you that unhappy that you have to hassle others?

I drive my H2 wherever I want. I spent 25 years "off-roading" in everything up to and including tracked vehicles. . .and believe me, none of them were "pimped up" with any bling. I EARNED the right to buy an H2 and drive it wherever I please. How did I earn it? By doing my part to protect your right to strut around like the prissy little leaf-lickin' A-hole you are. . . So, get yourself an F'n life and leave the rest of us alone.
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
Old 08-25-2005, 11:49 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FreeorDie2:

You know. . . I see posts like this and normally just ignore them. I mean, what kind of jerkoff f-wad spends time posting to a forum that represents something he doesn't like? But today was such a nice day that it pisses me off to see a moron post this kind of crap.

First of all, last time I looked, this was still America, you POS. I realize that in your commie pinko fag view of the world, everyone should live their lives like you think they should, but for now, that ain't the way it is. Why don't you just live your life and leave others the F alone? Are you that unhappy that you have to hassle others?

I drive my H2 wherever I want. I spent 25 years "off-roading" in everything up to and including tracked vehicles. . .and believe me, none of them were "pimped up" with any bling. I EARNED the right to buy an H2 and drive it wherever I please. How did I earn it? By doing my part to protect your right to strut around like the prissy little leaf-lickin' A-hole you are. . . So, get yourself an F'n life and leave the rest of us alone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya! what he said.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dug3x3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FreeorDie2:

I drive my H2 wherever I want. I spent 25 years "off-roading" in everything up to and including tracked vehicles. . .and believe me, none of them were "pimped up" with any bling. I EARNED the right to buy an H2 and drive it wherever I please. How did I earn it? By doing my part to protect your right to strut around like the prissy little leaf-lickin' A-hole you are. . . So, get yourself an F'n life and leave the rest of us alone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya! what he said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was kidding, that's why he posted these:

Old 08-25-2005, 11:55 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL!! Guys, Mooncricket belongs to the special Elcova Pet Trolls category (like Shaggy or BlingBlingH2). Don't be mad at him...
Old 08-26-2005, 12:04 AM

FreeorDie2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
LOL!! Guys, Mooncricket belongs to the special Elcova Pet Trolls category (like Shaggy or BlingBlingH2). Don't be mad at him... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh well. . .sorry. . .I guess. . . I don't post much or read every thread. . .didn't get the memo. Like I said, I've seen these posts periodically and I finally got sick of some A-hole assigning to himself the right to question what others do with their own time and money. I suppose I should know what the emoticons represent, but I don't. . . didn't realize he was kidding.
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
Old 08-26-2005, 12:58 AM
Hummer Expert

OldHiker is an unknown quantity at this point

You see, at my age I needed this truck. It was the highest (no pun intended) vehicle that would not allow anybody beneath me to see that it was full of cash. It's the only way I could get to the bank everyday. I don't care what gas costs because I have so much money. But I am not your average Hummer owner. I am in the poorer catagory. But then if you drive a jeep, I am above you, in every way.

This is how we all think. Yea right.

I guess the self potrait shows us what you do to pay for your pos mini car. Just imagine what it will look like after you reach puberty.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:27 PM

mr.jeepster is off the scale

Mine never leaves the driveway except when my valet takes it to a VERY expensive carwash to remove the dust. I can't afford the gas since my child slave-labor in Singapore went on strike for a penny more per day.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:34 PM

Sometimes I do use it to take the little slaves out to my gravel pit in the desert where they spend days and days making big rocks into little rocks.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Banned

Frenzy is off the scale

Great family pics !! 4 daughters ? Wow ! Our second girl is on the way as I speak (due January 8th)

Filip aka Frenzy
Belgium
Old 08-27-2005, 11:52 AM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

do any of you actually wheel them, or do you just drive around the malls in them? Just curious, all I see around here are pimped up mall cruisers...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL, you crack me up dude. And everytime you pull something like that you always get at least 1 person to bite. Good times.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:18 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frenzy:
Great family pics !! 4 daughters ? Wow ! Our second girl is on the way as I speak (due January 8th)

Filip aka Frenzy
Belgium </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! Actually 3 daughters - but their friends hang around so much we might as well have 4...or 5...or 6.....

My best horse is a mare - even our dog is a bitch. I KNOW why I have a Hummer. I needed to have a little less estrogen and a little more testoterone around me!

Congrats on the new girl on the way. Ain't life grand?
Old 08-27-2005, 06:22 PM

hyperion78 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by desertfox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frenzy:

Filip aka Frenzy
Belgium </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! Actually 3 daughters - but their friends hang around so much we might as well have 4...or 5...or 6.....

My best horse is a mare - even our dog is a bitch. I KNOW why I have a Hummer. I needed to have a little less estrogen and a little more testoterone around me!

Congrats on the new girl on the way. Ain't life grand?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

**** no wonder you like your H2 so much....if you're surrounded by guys you could be driving a pink cadillac and still feel manly, but with so many females you start to wonder even if you have a pickup
Old 08-28-2005, 12:36 AM

**** no wonder you like your H2 so much....if you're surrounded by guys you could be driving a pink cadillac and still feel manly, but with so many females you start to wonder even if you have a pickup [/quote]

Yeah, I have a pick-up. It wasn't doin' it for me.