Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 06-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hilton going back to pokey

A judge orders Paris Hilton back to jail, CNN confirms. She was taken from court screaming, The Associated Press reports.

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 06-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hilton going back to pokey

Lucky Judge Dredd wasn't on the case
Old 06-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Hummer Authority

ChiHummer3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Justice is served!
Old 06-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Steve - SanJose

Padded cell maybe.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Hummer Guru

Agriv8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiHummer3
Justice is served!

injustice served........
Old 06-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

man I wish they had a webcam in her cell so we could watch her "freak out"
Old 06-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Let?s see, last year she was arrested, failed a sobriety test, and was only charged with reckless driving. This is DUI, and in all states I have lived in, you will get a large fine and a few days in jail. She got $1500.00 fine, and 36-month probation and alcohol education course.
Then on Jan. 15 she was pulled over again, the officers informed her she was driving without a license, and she signed a statement acknowledging she did not have a license.
Then on Feb. 27 she was stopped again for speeding and with the headlights off. Good old dumb arse Paris states she didn?t know she had no license, even though she had the document she signed stating she had a revoked license, in the glove box.
So, she goes to court, and makes damn sure she arrives late. She then tells the judge she thought the first cop was mistaken about her suspended license, but didn?t think to check to see who was right. This is from a beotch who could easily pay for a limo any time she wanted.
So, she broke her probation, she did not take the alcohol course as required, so she was sentenced to jail. Some are saying Mel Gibson got less for his arrest. True, but he didn't break his probation after being sentenced. Paris did, and she should pay and I don't mean with cash.
Again, in most states, the breaking of probation will get you time in jail, as well as getting caught driving without a license. Maybe in good old Gay California, they let this sh*t slide.
Now, some a-hole Sheriff let?s her out because she is a sick little girl. Damn, now many poor or middle-income people end up going to jail for the same thing and they get sick, but they end up in a prison infirmary.
I could see serving 10+ days and then let out on probation again or with a tether if the space was required for a serious offender. However, for the Sheriff to let her out because she felt ill? The Sheriff should be put into jail himself for 45 days.
Personally, this beotch is headed for a spot next to Anna Nicole, and I hope she makes it there before she kills someone with her total disregard for other people.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bparker

That would be worth watching.....
Old 06-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Old 06-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
Let?s see, last year she was arrested, failed a sobriety test, and was only charged with reckless driving. This is DUI, and in all states I have lived in, you will get a large fine and a few days in jail. She got $1500.00 fine, and 36-month probation and alcohol education course.
Then on Jan. 15 she was pulled over again, the officers informed her she was driving without a license, and she signed a statement acknowledging she did not have a license.
Then on Feb. 27 she was stopped again for speeding and with the headlights off. Good old dumb arse Paris states she didn?t know she had no license, even though she had the document she signed stating she had a revoked license, in the glove box.
So, she goes to court, and makes damn sure she arrives late. She then tells the judge she thought the first cop was mistaken about her suspended license, but didn?t think to check to see who was right. This is from a beotch who could easily pay for a limo any time she wanted.
So, she broke her probation, she did not take the alcohol course as required, so she was sentenced to jail. Some are saying Mel Gibson got less for his arrest. True, but he didn't break his probation after being sentenced. Paris did, and she should pay and I don't mean with cash.
Again, in most states, the breaking of probation will get you time in jail, as well as getting caught driving without a license. Maybe in good old Gay California, they let this sh*t slide.
Now, some a-hole Sheriff let?s her out because she is a sick little girl. Damn, now many poor or middle-income people end up going to jail for the same thing and they get sick, but they end up in a prison infirmary.
I could see serving 10+ days and then let out on probation again or with a tether if the space was required for a serious offender. However, for the Sheriff to let her out because she felt ill? The Sheriff should be put into jail himself for 45 days.
Personally, this beotch is headed for a spot next to Anna Nicole, and I hope she makes it there before she kills someone with her total disregard for other people.

I remember watching the sinple life (I am a sicko I know, so do you so don't be shocked.) and she was pulled over and told Nicole that her license was suspended. Somehow he let her go without paper work. Did anyone else watch that episode?

She thinks she is above it and now it's time to learn a lesson.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Hummer Authority

ChiHummer3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop

Well said!!!!! I agree 110% `
Old 06-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point

I want someone to just SHANK HER and put her out of MY MISERY!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Steve - SanJose

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBob

Doing her a favor...
Old 06-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 06-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Hummer Expert

deserth3 is on a distinguished road

Must suck to learn you're not better than everyone else
Old 06-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Hummer Guru

so lets see if we all still feel the same...she is sent to jail and given a deadline, which she beats by a few hours....once in jail, who cares what the reason is, the authorities RELEASE her and tell her she can spend the rest of the sentence at home....again who cares what the reason is, the people in charge release her....once there the ignoramus who originally jailed her gets his panties in a wad and orders her to the court house...again the authorities tell her she can do it over the phone, who cares who told her, but ignoramus demands a police vehicle now go to her house (that is surrounded by the media and helicopters) and publicly handcuff her, stuff her in a car and bring her to the courthouse...oh yeah, somehow this is released to the media who just happen to have half of the california population surrounding the courthouse with cameras. how did they find out????...so now after this humiliation that started with her jailers sending her home, which one of you boyscouts (or girlscouts if that fits) would go through this and NOT SUE????? right, but we damn sure want her treated equal.....
Old 06-09-2007, 01:41 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummBob

oh yeah, this is the punishment fitting the crime...
Old 06-09-2007, 01:44 AM
Hummer Guru

I could see serving 10+ days and then let out on probation again or with a tether

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiHummer3
Well said!!!!! I agree 110% `

2 days, 5 days or ten days, its all less than the sentence...but a number we pick apparently is more acceptable than the one the sherrif picked...
Old 06-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Hummer Guru

Quote:

i bet people freak out in jail cells everyday, but paris is the one we want to see....
Old 06-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Hummer Authority

SnakeH2 is on a distinguished road

Agriv8r