H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Hummer Guru

OrangeCrush is an unknown quantity at this point

I've read posts about Hummer owners getting flamed and yelled at by treehuggers, etc, etc.

I've owned my H2 for a week and today I was trying to turn left into a gas station. Traffic was backed up and as I turned in, I was blocked by the rear end of a car. Both his and my window was down so I asked the guy if he wouldn't mind pulling up a few feet for me. (since he had over a car length in front of him)

He mumbled something about if I was able to get my bus pass him...blah, blah, blah.

Known for my sensitivity and lack of bluntness, I screamed at him asking "WTF did you say?"

"If you got something to say, have the balls to say it to my face"... He wouldn't look at me.

Sooooo, here we go, I guess I just joined the rank of the environmental destroying, ozone eating, fuel consuming, earth hating mofo's.

Geesh, can't wait till they say something about my gas mileage.

Mark
Old 10-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Hummer Guru

I've read posts about Hummer owners getting flamed and yelled at by treehuggers, etc, etc.

I've owned my H2 for a week and today I was trying to turn left into a gas station. Traffic was backed up and as I turned in, I was blocked by the rear end of a car. Both his and my window was down so I asked the guy if he wouldn't mind pulling up a few feet for me. (since he had over a car length in front of him)

He mumbled something about if I was able to get my bus pass him...blah, blah, blah.

Known for my sensitivity and lack of bluntness, I screamed at him asking "WTF did you say?"

"If you got something to say, have the balls to say it to my face"... He wouldn't look at me.

Sooooo, here we go, I guess I just joined the rank of the environmental destroying, ozone eating, fuel consuming, earth hating mofo's.

Geesh, can't wait till they say something about my gas mileage.

Mark
Old 10-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

Welcome to the club!
Old 10-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

You need a train horn for situations like that.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Hummer Professional

rocketw19 is an unknown quantity at this point

did he move up after you yelled at him?
Old 10-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
"If you got something to say, have the balls to say it to my face"... He wouldn't look at me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And 99.9% of the time that's going to be exactly what happens. The mouths think they're going to slide something by on you and suddenly get very quiet when you confront them. Little bitches.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:11 PM
Hummer Guru

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketw19:
did he move up after you yelled at him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reluctantly....If he hadn't, then we would have had a problem.

People are idiots.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrangeCrush:
"If you got something to say, have the balls to say it to my face"... He wouldn't look at me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And 99.9% of the time that's going to be exactly what happens. The mouths think they're going to slide something by on you and suddenly get very quiet when you confront them. Little bitches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, that's exactly it. He wouldn't even look at me... little bitch, I almost got out of my truck but it ain't worth getting riled up I guess for someone else's stupidity.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:24 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

I'm a bit more sarcastic about it. Anytime anyone ever says anything to me, I just put a big smile on my face and respond with "You must be having a really bad day, huh?" They hate it when you act sarcastically nice to them.

Or, I create a gun like figure out of my hand and shoot them. No words necessary there!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 10-18-2005, 06:31 PM

Some prayer from some religion that I think I could like:

Please help me to remember...when I'm having a really bad day, and it seems that people are trying to piss me off, that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2005, 07:08 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

Mark,

Be more sensative to others opinions. Our brothers and sisters may be mis-informed about these vehicles or maybe he mumbled becasue of some type of speech or mental problem. Please, keep this in mind while encountering others who may not approve of your belongings. We are all brothers and sisters on Gods earth.

Promote Happiness!

Lastly, avoid confratation. As it is written, turn the other cheek my brother.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:10 PM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

Mark,

I re-read that and I almost puked! Sorry, just aint me but I tried.
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2005, 07:15 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesT:
Mark,

I re-read that and I almost puked! Sorry, just aint me but I tried. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I read that and did puke! You scared me for a moment, thanks for the correction!!
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Hummer Expert

NoMoGMPG is an unknown quantity at this point

I just drive over them fawkers!!
Attached Images

1999 AMGeneral H1 6.5TD BLACK Wagon e-Lockers Front and Back, Rubberduck4x4 RockTubes, Extended Undercarriage Protection,"Big Duck" 2" body lift/2 1/2" suspension lift, 41" IROK Radials on 17" Cepeks w/Rock Rims, (in process)Centered front diff, 3.08 gears, 12k Brakes and 12k halfshafts
Old 10-18-2005, 08:08 PM

Humgirl&guy is off the scale

These tree huggers are just upset because they work there button pushen loser jobs 5 days a week for peanuts and live from pay check to pay check! and cant stand to see someone driving a truck worth 3 times more than there jap scap popcans.. I actually love it when i get the finger or a stupid look from these low life, good for nothing losers. i give them a smile and a wave! Its not my fault im happy as a pig in **** driving my gas sucken hummer! We have lots of friends and could give a flying flawk if some goof on the street dosent like my ride! And if you push my buttons ill jump out and smash your flawking teeth down your throat! because i dont give a flawk!! and thats that
Old 10-18-2005, 08:11 PM

oh and just one more... the next time a ******* asks me how i like putting gas in my hummer.....i going to say "well about as much as your wife liked swallowing my load last night *******!"
and now thats that!
Old 10-18-2005, 08:15 PM

RAM H2 RYDER is off the scale

Welcome to my world.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

You Hummer members are SOOOOOO touchy!

RELAAAAAX!

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-18-2005, 08:30 PM

shipbldr is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
You need a train horn for situations like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! Dan and I will hook you up. I have the horns... Dan has the air-flow technology.

Once we hook you up, trust me... no one will block you in, if they have a choice, again!

2 Pissed off dealer mechanics, Origami frame, Convex UCP, 2 Bent cross members, Dented driveshaft, Broken sway bar mounts, misaligned transmission, exhaust leak, Pl
Old 10-18-2005, 08:42 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
You Hummer members are SOOOOOO touchy!

RELAAAAAX! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not touchy..... just dont understand why any moron would ask a hummer owner the question "well how do u like putting gas in that" its just so stupid !!! I dont walk upto every single guy and say "hey man how do u like stoken your pipe"
just burns me up!

and just for the treehuggers.....i cut down perfect tree's and burn them in my fire pit because i can... even start it with gas too...